31 reasons {s. tendou}

By mais-mlk

There were 31 reasons why you hated Tendou Satori. 31 reasons to hate, that were all actually reasons to love... More

introduction
letter zero
letter one
letter two
letter three
letter four
letter five
letter six
letter seven
letter eight
letter nine
letter ten
letter eleven
letter twelve
letter thirteen
letter fifteen
letter sixteen
letter seventeen
letter eighteen
letter nineteen
letter twenty
letter twenty- one
letter twenty- two
letter twenty- three
letter twenty- four
letter twenty- five
letter twenty- six
letter twenty- seven
letter twenty- eight
letter twenty- nine
letter thirty
letter thirty- one
beyond the letters: one
beyond the letters: two
beyond the letters: three

letter fourteen

6.5K 456 22
By mais-mlk

letter fourteen: how you're able to be goofy and smart

Dear T.S.,

How you manage to be goofy, and still good in school is beyond me, however, I absolutely adore you for it.

Whenever we're partnered in class for work or something is probably my favorite part of class, and not even just because I like you. You're just a fun person to be around, and you get your part of the work done without me having to push you to.

I can only imagine how useful that is on the court.

Having someone there who will take the game seriously, but still manage to keep everyone spirits up must be nice.

I think it's really admirable of you, ya know? You're able to keep everyone around you in a good mood, yet you still get what needs to be done, done.

Out of all the letters I've written, I think this one is definitely in the top 3, like for the reason why I'm writing it I mean ( #2- letter 31, #1- letter 28). This is probably one of your best qualities in my opinion.

Balance is really important in a person, and the fact that you manage to execute it so easily is amazing. I could never. I'm either making people laugh and totally off topic, or ignoring everyone around me so I can finish an essay.

So Tendou, if you couldn't tell, I really love how you're able to be goofy and smart.

Sincerely,

Y/N L/N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 903 52
โ”€โ”€โ”€ โAww c'mon ya love me~โž โ”€โ”€ โNopeโž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡// Y/n L/n a guitar and drums playing,and she has quite a bit of anger issues. Gets to know the...
88.8K 3K 31
(BEAUTIFUL TO ME) | YANDERE SATORI TENDลŒ X READER | "He's weird but I think he's cute in a way..." "(Y/n) you are one weird girl if you find him cute...
842K 14.3K 59
โœจfem readerโœจ โ€ขhow you meet โ€ขhow you became friends โ€ขwhen you realized you liked him โ€ขwhen he realized he liked you โ€ขhow he asked you out โ€ขfirst date...