Jschlatt x reader

By Mothman223

This is just like every other Jschlatt x reader story, but I've never written on wattpad before so this will... More

Intro and some background
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Update!
another update
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Not an update!!
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
aha guess what...

Part 8

14.9K 379 866
By Mothman223

Thank you for your patience!!!

--

Everyone ate pretty fast if they ate at all, and the conversation stayed pretty consistent throughout dinner. I spent the majority of the time chatting with Travis and Josh from across the table, and even though the party hadn't even started, I was already having a really good time. It was around 6 when some of the people I recognized started to show up. Namely, Pokimane, Rajj, Chad and a few others who I was pretty excited to see. Even though I had known a lot of these people for a few years, it was my first time meeting almost all of them in person, so I was really hyped up to see them.

I ended up getting separated from the lunch club boys and all of the misfits in just a few minutes of the party actually starting and found myself sitting in one of the bedrooms on the upper floor with Poki, Bee, Swagger, Toby and a few other people that I didn't quite recognize. The five of us were talking about our plans for PAX in the next few days, and had gotten to the topic of the welcoming party on the first official night of the event, which was only open to creators.

"Those parties are always so much fun.." Poki said in a dreamy voice, her eyes drifting off as she was probably reliving memories from the last time she went to a PAX party. From across the little circle, Swagger just sighed heavily, muttering something about having to wear his helmet.

"We should all get ready together!" Bee exclaimed out of the blue, bumping my arm slightly and almost making me spill my drink. "Oh well, not Eric actually." She added on, giving him a playful pat on the arm while all of us laughed a little.

"Will you guys dress me?" I ask, mostly as a joke, but also kind of hoping that they would be able to make me look as good as they did at any given moment. The three of them had tons of confidence and always looked amazing, so it wouldn't hurt if they were to rub some of that off on me. Ever since my official face reveal, I had become more aware of my appearance and got even more judgy about how I looked, but maybe a little makeover would help me feel a bit more comfortable.

"Of course!" Toby yelled out, clearly excited to be able to give me a makeover. Bee and Poki agreed as well, and started rambling on about their past PAX experiences. We stayed up there for at least an hour before I decided to wander off and find something else to do. I had to push through a surprising amount of people before I was able to find the stairs and head down to the main floor where I was immediately greeted by Cooper, just because I accidentally ran into him. It took him a few seconds to realize who I was, and based on that and the general cloudy look in his eyes, I could tell he was high out of his mind.

"Ohh hey!" He yelled out, grinning widely as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and dragged me towards the kitchen. He had been talking the whole time we were walking, but I had no idea until he started laughing at something he had said.

He led me out the back door and into the back yard where a beer pong table was set up, with Ted competing against Mason, and winning by a landslide. Not to flex or anything, but being in my second year of college, I had played plenty of beer pong in my life, and I was pretty good at it too.

Ted won pretty quickly, and I got shoved to the table by Cooper, not that I minded. I practically ran into Ted, who yelled something before gesturing for me to take his place at the table, just in time for me to see Noah taking Mason's place on the opposite side. Travis, who had been somewhere in the area, started filling up our cups as Noah and I locked eyes. Out of everyone I knew, he and Ted were the biggest challenges when it came to beer pong, so the game was bound to be harder than I had expected.

Being a female, I was given the ball first and easily bounced it off of the table and landed it right in his first cup, making him drink. He nodded his head and gave me a look that I had no idea how to interpret. After he downed the cup, it was his turn to toss, and the ping pong ball landed right in the cup in the middle of the back row on my side of the table. Surprised that he had been able to make that shot so easily, I started to feel a little nervous about the outcome of the game as I drank the beer in my cup quickly.

The game continued back and forth for a few more rounds before I made the mistake of aiming for one of the front cups and not bouncing it far enough, resulting in the ball landing just short of the cup. I audibly groaned as Noah smirked across the table at me, both of us knowing that I was done for. Each round we both had to drink another cup, but because of my previous mistake I was down one. The game got progressively more tense, but I felt the beer start to take action and my whole body felt calm and warm.

Before long, I was down to one cup while Noah still had two, both of them being closer to the back of the table, while mine was closer to the middle. Noah had gotten cockier each turn, and as I tossed the ball and made it into one of his cups, he just yawned before chugging it. I knew that I was done for, but I still didn't appreciate his energy. One he was done drinking, he put a hand over his eyes and tossed the ping pong ball, which bounced off of the table and landed right into my final cup. The little crowd around us erupted in cheers as I chugged my last cup, holding up my middle finger to Noah as I did. I didn't really mind losing, it was just annoying how smug he was about the game. He slid his final cup across the table to me, sloshing it around a little bit. I chugged the final cup before sulking off into the crowd, where Josh and Carson consoled me.

I didn't really care about the game and the three of us laughed it off before we went to find something else to do. Just as we were headed back inside, I spotted Schlatt with some of the misfits out of the corner of my eye and without a second thought I slipped through the crowd to see what was going on. As I got closer I saw that he was chatting with the misfit's manager, Ryan, a guy who I recognized as Kryoz gaming, Mason and Charlie. Seeing that my mind was a bit cloudy, I had no problem walking right into the conversation, wrapping one arm around Charlie and the other around Schlatt, both of which were a bit startled at my sudden appearance.

"Good evening boys," I said happily as I gave each of them a big smile. I wasn't even paying attention to their conversation as I just sort of stood there, watching them talk to each other. After a while, I put my arms down and leaned into Schlatt slightly, feeling a little tired from the excitement of the day, even though I hadn't really done much. I was sort of drowning out the noises of their voices and god only knows what I had found to think about.

I was interrupted from my trance when Schlatt tapped me on the arm. I looked up at him slowly, giving him a warm smile as our eyes met. I had to focus pretty hard to even hear what he was saying.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asked me, matching my soft gaze and giving me a small smile. He must have seen the surprise on my face considering the phrasing of his question, and quickly corrected himself. "I mean, do you want to go back to the air bnb or maybe just drive around or get food or something?" His face was bright red.

I nodded at his statement and looked down at my phone, seeing that it was already almost 11. I had no idea how time had passed so quickly, or what the hell I had been doing in the meantime. I hadn't really eaten anything during the actual barbeque part of our night, so I really liked the idea of going to get something.

I linked arms with Schlatt and started to pull him to the front door of the house, waving at one or two friends as we made our way out. Apparently he had been a few steps ahead of me, and there was already an uber at the end of the driveway. It took us a little to get back to the air bnb, but when we did we immediately hopped into Schlatt's car to wander around and find some place to eat.

"Y/n?" Schlatt turned on the car, "Will you text the group chat and tell everyone we left?" He asked me. Sure, I was a little tipsy, but it was wearing down, and I could definitely handle sending a simple text.

Me: heyy guys jslut and i left the party

Carson: where did u go

Me: home

Cooper: 👀

Josh: 👀👀

Ted: be safe? I guess

By the time that I had looked up from my phone, we were pretty far away from the air bnb and Schlatt was trying to figure out the fastest route to some little fast food place that he always made sure to go to when he was in town. I didn't really hear what he was saying as we drove around, but I found myself watching him closely. He always had the softest look in his eyes, and he always made me feel welcome. Maybe it was just his personality, but I felt like he treated me better than anyone I had met before. He was an amazing guy, with a great personality, he could always make me laugh and he was so sweet. Not to mention, he was easy on the eyes too.

He finally noticed that I was staring when we pulled into the drive through and he asked me what I wanted. He cleared his throat and shook me out of my little trance.

"Y/N.... what do you want?" He asked with a small laugh, thinking that I was really out of it, when I was just really simping. I put a finger on my chin in thought and leaned over to read the menu in front of the car.

"Mmmmmm lots of fries, that's all." I told him with a silly smile before leaning back in the passenger's seat and listening to him order. His voice was very calming.

We pulled around to the window and got our food pretty fast, and within a few minutes we had all of our stuff and Schlatt was driving again.

"Where we going?" I asked him, watching the road in front of us.

"I was thinking we could sit on the trampoline back at the air bnb and get blankets or whatever." He told me, looking over at me to gauge my reaction. I smiled at him, his face was red and he seemed a little nervous about suggesting that.

"Sounds good." I responded and gave him a pat on the hand, which was on the gear shift. The car ride went pretty quickly and before long we were standing at the front door of the air bnb, struggling to unlock the door with our arms full of food. At this point I was pretty much completely sober.

Once inside, we both made a b-line for the back door, each of us grabbing a blanket on our way out. We were both giggling as we climbed up onto the trampoline and got our things settled. We sat facing each other, a few feet apart and chatted as we ate our greasy food. We started talking about the party at first, and somehow we had ended up chatting about how we first met and our friendship in general.

"Y'know what Schlatt?" I asked him, popping a fry in my mouth.

"Hmm, what y/n?" He entertained my question with a smirk on his mouth.

"I really appreciate you." I told him after I had finished eating my fry. He was clearly taken aback by my statement and his face turned a little red.

"I really appreciate you too." He responds after a while, giving me a soft and warm smile. Just the little look he had given me was enough to make my heart beat faster. I got up quickly, picking up our food trash and going to throw it away, using that as an excuse to collect my thoughts briefly. It was only for a few seconds, but it helped. Once I got back out to the trampoline, I flopped down on my back and stared up at the stars in the sky. Schlatt laid down as well, tossing a blanket over the two of us and scooching a little closer.

"Hey Schlatt?" I asked again.

"I don't think I like where this is going, Y/n!" He said with a laugh. I knew it was a joke, but his words made me rethink what I was planning on saying, not that I really had a plan in the first place.

"Oh, nevermind then." I said simply, watching an airplane cross the sky above us. He grumbled a little, wanting to know what I was going to say. We stayed silent for a few more minutes before the trampoline started bouncing as Schlatt moved around.

"Hey Y/N?" he asked. I turned my head to the side to see that he was sitting up now, looking down at me gently.

"What's up Jslut?" I asked, pushing myself up and resting on my palms so that I was kind of at his level.

"Do you feel the same...vibes...that I feel when we hang out?" He asked, clearly questioning the words he was saying as they came out of his mouth. My stomach dropped a little, was he talking about the simp-y feeling or something else? I opened my mouth to respond but just found myself staring up at him, wanting him to elaborate a bit more.

"Promise me you won't hit me or something?" He asked suddenly. His question confused me, and maybe it was what was left of my drinking from the night, but I had no clue what was about to happen. I nodded my head hesitantly and laughed a little before looking into his eyes again.

I didn't process what was happening until Schlatt closed the distance between us, pausing in front of my face and letting out a hearty breath, before pressing his lips against mine. 

--

Well i feel awkward about writing this :/ but whatever 

Hopefully its not trash, I never re-read anything before I post it. Sorry that all of the actual content is packed into the last few paragraphs lmao 

If you have anything that you want to see happen in this story, please tell me and I will make it happen!!!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 7.4K 22
The title explains everything. I do not own any of the characters except for (Y/n). Do not post my work on here, or any other platform without my exp...
3.6K 94 21
This is my second x reader ff. The first one was ironic so i dont have any experience. Pls don't hate about my bad spelling ~finished~ Y/N uses She/h...
22.7K 298 9
𝙃𝙞 there! This is my 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠/ 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙛...
149K 3.6K 25
Voltron x Reader one shots (or imagines whatever you prefer to call them)! Requests open! I'm relatively new to writing with Wattpad, but I'll try my...