WHERE RED MEETS WHITE

By Theos_wifey

In which Ron Weasley's twin sister falls for a certain blonde Slytherin. ❝I kind of hate most things but I'v... More

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀
𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗔/𝗡
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘇𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲

676 21 0
By Theos_wifey

I have online exams coming up so I don't think I'll be able to update as consistently as I am right now because I need to study. Hopefully something every 3 days or so :/

~~~

"So that's it then," I sighed. "Our third year done already."

Gia nodded, "I cant believe it."

We were sitting on the train in a compartment to ourselves for once. Just the three of us. I'm sure since Dean was still upset with me, the boys didn't want to come sit here. I also wasn't even sure where Ron, Harry and Hermione are.

I looked out the window to watch Hogwarts disappear from sight yet again. I was upset but my mood brightened when I remembered that I would see my parents and my older brothers soon.

"What are your plans this summer?" Scarlett asked us.

I smiled, "My family is actually going to the Quidditch World Cup. How wicked is that? I know Gia's already coming with her family and we have an extra ticket. Would you want to come, Scar?"

Scarlett's face lit up and then dropped slightly, "Yes of course that sounds brilliant but I'd have to speak to my parents first."

I nodded, "Of course, just owl me when you know."

A couple hours passed. Gia had fallen asleep and I turned to Scarlett, "I wanted to speak to you about something."

"Anything," Scarlett replied.

"It's about your parents," I bit my lip. "Gia mentioned that they aren't so happy about you being in Gryffindor and everything. I just wanted you to know that you always have somewhere to go, you can always come stay with us at the Burrow. You know Mum already loves you."

Scarlett's eyes watered, "Thank you, you don't know what that means to me."

Our heads turned to the door of the compartment when we heard a knock. Dean, Seamus and Neville were all at the door.

"Can we join you?" Seamus asked and Scarlett nodded eagerly.

Dean looked at me, "Can we talk outside first?"

I stood up immediately and exited the compartment. I leaned against the wall and waited for Dean to talk.

"Look Ab," Dean started. "I wanted to apologize for how I acted this year. I let my feelings get in the way. I can't force you to like me back. I'm really sorry. Friends again?"

I smiled, "Friends again. It's okay, Dean. I appreciate your apology."

Dean started laughing suddenly, "I think the part that really annoyed me most was the fact that I found you with Malfoy of all people, you know?"

I chuckled awkwardly, "Understandable."

"What do you see in him anyway?" Dean asked.

"That's the million dollar question," I mumbled. Malfoy's grey eyes flashed through my head but I remained quiet.

"Anyway, thank you for accepting my apology. I hope things can go back to normal now. I would never want to lose you as a friend," Dean smiled at me and I returned it.

I pulled him into a hug, "Of course."

"What do you think you're doing, Thomas?" A voice snarled.

I let go of the hug to see Malfoy making his way towards us, with his goons, Crabbe and Goyle.

They both looked utterly confused as to why Malfoy was talking to me.

"What does it look like, Malfoy?" Dean answered.

"She doesn't belong to you," Malfoy scowled. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him.

"She, is not an object. She, is a human being that's allowed to make her own decisions by herself," I tried to butt in but they didn't hear my words.

"I know that, Malfoy but do you?" Dean pointed to Malfoy's arm around my waist. I tried to wriggle out of his grasp but he held onto me tightly.

Dean and Malfoy continued to spat at each other until I eventually yelled, "Enough! Both of you! Especially you, Malfoy!"

"Me?" He asked, bewildered. "Am I not allowed to get upset when he has his arms all over you?"

My face turned red from anger, "Last time I checked, Malfoy you are not my boyfriend. You do not get to have an opinion on who gets to have their arms over me."

Malfoy looked taken aback, "You know what, Weasley—"

His grasp on my waist softened immediately but I didn't even have time to get out of his arms before...

"Is he bothering you, Abby?" I heard Ron's voice call out. I turned around to see that Harry, Ron and Hermione were out of their compartment and watching us.

"No, Ron, it's fine, I got this. You can go away," I replied.

Ron glared at Malfoy, "I'd appreciate it if you could get your bloody arm off of my sister, Malfoy."

Malfoy was distracted and I finally managed to leave his arms. As soon as I did, I felt like there was something missing and as much as I didn't want to admit it, I liked his arm around me.

Even though, Crabbe and Goyle were confused, they sensed a fight and cracked their knuckles intimidatingly in the direction of my brother.

I turned to Malfoy before he could reply to my brother, "Just go, Malfoy. There's no point in fighting. I'll come find you later and talk to you."

"Like hell you will," Ron interrupted. "You leave Abby alone."

Malfoy started reaching towards his wand but I gently moved Malfoy back and he reluctantly started walking back to his compartment.

As he was walking away, I could hear Crabbe saying, "Why were you acting like that, Malfoy?"

"To annoy Weaslebee obviously," He replied unconvincingly.

I turned my head back to my brother and friends.

"Why was he touching you like that?" Harry asked. Dean opened his mouth to answer but I shoot him a look. He closed his mouth.

"I don't know," I replied. "Malfoy's weird like that. It's over now, go back to your compartment."

I didn't wait for their response and went inside my compartment with my friends. Dean soon followed me and sat down opposite me.

"Do you want to tell us what the bloody hell that was about?" Seamus raised his eyebrows.

Everyone in the compartment was looking at us and I turned to Dean. We both looked at each other and shrugged, "Nope."

Two hours later, everyone was talking amongst themselves and I quickly snuck out. I walked down the hallway of the train.

After passing a few compartments, I finally saw Malfoy sitting with Crabbe and Goyle.

Malfoy made eye contact with me and ordered Crabbe and Goyle to leave. They opened the door and glared at me. I went into the compartment and sat opposite Malfoy.

"What do you want, Weasley?" Malfoy sighed.

"I wanted to know what the bloody hell you were thinking acting out like that in front of everyone?" I crossed my arms.

Malfoy paused, "I'm not sure how to answer you."

"You can't keep acting like this, Malfoy. You're confusing me," I got up and tried to leave the compartment.

"Why would I confuse you?" He asked quietly.

"Well for starters you constantly bully my family and friends yet you act so nice to me," I put my hands on my hips. "I can never tell if you're a nice person or not. Either you treat me the same as my family or you treat them like you treat me."

Malfoy pursed his lips and I waited for a reply. I waited a few minutes and he didn't respond. I sighed and left the compartment.

~~~

We arrived at King's Cross Station after an interesting train ride. When we got off the train, Gia spotted her parents first so Scarlett and I said goodbye to her.

"I'll see you two at the Quidditch World Cup, right?" Gia grinned.

"Definitely," I responded while Scarlett mumbled, "Hopefully."

Gia left us and went towards her parents. I turned my head to see Mum, "Come say hello!"

Scarlett and I walked to see Mum and she immediately ran to hug me.

"Where's Dad, Mum?" I smiled but Mum's attention had turned to my friend.

"Oh, Scarlett dear how are you?" Mum wrapped her arms around Scarlett to the point where she couldn't breathe.

I mouthed an, 'I told you so.'

Scarlett blushed and I saw her parents coming up behind her.

"Nice to see you again Mr and Mrs Beckmann," I greeted them. I got a small smile in response.

"Are you ready to go, Scarlett?" Her mother briskly asked and Scarlett nodded.

They walked away from us and I turned back to my family. I saw that all my siblings were already there.

"Let's go home," I sighed.

~~~

"Is something bothering you?" My sister raised her eyebrows.

The two of us were sitting in our room, unpacking our trunks.

"To be honest, yes," I admitted.

"What's going on? You know you can tell me anything," Ginny smiled.

I nodded, "I know. It's about Malfoy..."

"Malfoy?" Ginny gave me a confused look. "Okay okay, tell me everything."

And I did. I broke down every strange encounter I've ever had with Malfoy including our kiss.

"I can't believe you had your first kiss and didn't tell me immediately," Ginny pouted. "Why does Malfoy act so strange? What do you think Ron will do when he find out?"

"Exactly," I sighed. "I feel like my brain is going to explode from overthinking."

"I can imagine," Ginny laughed.

I groaned, "What must I do? My feelings are so messed up."

Ginny shrugged, "I'm not really sure. You're only fourteen, you shouldn't be worrying about this stuff."

"Well, let's see what next year brings," I bit my lip. "For now, let's just enjoy the holiday. We've got the Quidditch World Cup soon."

Ginny nodded and continued to unpack. I sat on my bed and thought about Malfoy once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
85.8K 2.6K 45
Ginny wasn't like the other Weasley children, she was more accepting of other houses. Her best friends all came from different houses. But maybe she...
359K 8.8K 72
"Fred Weasley. Pleasure to meet you," one of the twins greeted me, sweeping into a bow and placing a kiss to my knuckles. ...
408K 9.5K 54
The names Clove Weasley that's right Weasley. I'm the daughter of Molly and Arthur, the younger sister Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and George. Twin t...