WHERE RED MEETS WHITE

By Theos_wifey

In which Ron Weasley's twin sister falls for a certain blonde Slytherin. ❝I kind of hate most things but I'v... More

𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝘀
𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗔/𝗡
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘇𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗴𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆

700 21 0
By Theos_wifey

The week of exams had come and I was beyond nervous. Today I had my Transfiguration exam and my Charms exam.

McGonagall told us that we had to turn a tortoise into a teapot. Before the exam started I was playing with the tortoise, he was very cute.

When the exam begun I had managed to successfully turn my new friend into a green teapot. McGonagall seemed pleased and I made my way to the Charms exam.

For Charms, we had to perform a Cheering Charm, a Freezing Charm and a bunch of other spells we had learnt in that year. My partner was Hermione and she very easily casted the Cheering Charm on me.

I looked to my left to see Harry failing to take away the Charm from Ron and he continued to laugh hysterically. Harry had clearly overdone the charm and he had to take Ron out of the room.

We then had Care of Magical Creatures where Hagrid told us we just had to keep a flobberworm alive for an hour which everyone in the class easily did.

In Potions, Professor Snape made us make a Confusing Concoction. Like Harry, I couldn't get the potion to thicken and Professor Snape glared at me out of the corner of my eye.

Professor Trelawney asked us to look into a crystal ball and predict something. I can't even remember what rubbish I made up, something about love or heartache. Trelawney didn't complain so I'm guessing she believed my prediction.

Defense Against the Dark Arts was by far the most interesting exam. We had to participate in an obstacle course filled with dark creatures. We had to paddle through a deep pool containing Grindylows and then across a field with potholes filled with Red Caps. One of them bit my bloody ankle.

I continued through the obstacle course and found myself in a swamp. We had to navigate our way with absolutely no help from a Hinkypunk who was giving us the wrong directions. Finally we had to face our boggart. This time with ease, I made Tom vanish. I think the first time I was just caught off guard. Lupin was beaming at me when I finished.

~~~

"Honestly Ron," I groaned. "How many times are you going to wind up here?"

I was sitting in the Hospital Wing on a chair beside my brothers bed.

"It's not like I'm doing it on purpose," Ron rolled his eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "What happened this time then?"

And then Ron told me everything. Everything with Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew and even Professor Lupin being a werewolf.

"I can't believe Scabbers was a man this whole time," I sat back in my chair, my eyes wide.

"I know," Ron bit his lip.

Our conversation was interrupted by Dumbledore opening the doors and walking inside.

Harry and Hermione were pleading with Dumbledore to prevent Sirius Black from receiving the Dementors Kiss.

"It's Scabbers who did it," Ron spoke up.

Dumbledore turned to him, "Scabbers?"

"He's Ron's rat, sir," I explained. "Well he was anyway."

"It's true, sir. He's not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy's rat but then they gave him an owl..." Ron trailed on.

Hermione interrupted him, "The point is, we know the truth. Please believe us."

Dumbledore sighed, "I do, Ms Granger but I do not believe the word of a few 13 year old wizards will convince many people."

Dumbledore approached Ron's bed and walked past me. He was talking and hitting Ron's foot. Ron groaned in pain and grabbed my hand to squeeze.

"Bloody hell, Ron," I muttered. "I'd like to keep my hand, thank you very much."

There was a chime and Dumbledore walked back towards Hermione and Harry, "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws, Ms Granger. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss."

What in Merlin's beard was this man talking about?

He leaned towards her, "If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it, I think. Good luck."

Dumbledore left the Hospital Wing and Ron spoke my thoughts, "What the bloody hell was that all about?"

"Well," I cleared my throat. "I'm glad I'm not the only one confused."

"Sorry, Ron but seeing as you can't walk," Hermione sighed and placed something around her neck and Harry's neck.

She started turning something in her hand and I curiously walked up to her, "Wait!"

I put my hand on her shoulder and looked around me to see duplicates of everyone in the Hospital Wing, as if they were going in reverse.

Harry took the necklace off her and Harry. Harry's face was pale, "What just happened?"

"Where's my brother?" I looked around.

"Where we were at 7:30?" Hermione asked.

I raised my hands in defeat, "I wasn't with you lot."

Hermione seemed particularly annoyed that I had join her and Harry, seeing as I wasn't adding anything relevant to the conversation and not helping out in any way.

I was still bloody confused as to what happened.

"I don't know. Going to Hagrid's, maybe?" Harry answered Hermione.

"Come on," Hermione grabbed both of us. "And we can't be seen."

She started running and I tried my best to keep up with her. We ran past the bridge and on our way to Hagrid. She stopped us by the opening and we watched the scene in front of us.

"You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" I heard Hermione yell as she raised her wand to Malfoy's throat.

My eyes went wide. Harry whispered beside me, "That's us. This is not normal."

Hermione pushed us back against a wall where we couldn't be seen. She reached for the thing around her neck, "This is a Time-Turner. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year."

"You mean we've gone back in time?" I said breathlessly.

Hermione nodded and Harry looked just as shocked as I did. We turned back to look at the past Harry, Ron and Hermione and just in time to see Hermione punch Malfoy.

"Good punch," Harry commented.

Hermione smiled, "Thanks."

I kept quiet. Hermione pulled us again down and whispered, "Malfoy's coming."

The past Harry, Ron and Hermione walked down to Hagrid's and we were only a few steps behind them. We ran down and squatted behind some pumpkins.

I turned my head to see Dumbledore and two other men making their way down the hill. Hermione and Harry were bickering beside me.

Hermione grabbed a stone and threw it into the hut. It hit Harry on the head and I saw their past selves leaving the hut.

"We're coming out the back door, go!" Hermione exclaimed. We ran to hide behind some trees.

All I was thinking is that I should not be here. Hermione furrowed her eyebrows, "Is that really what my head looks like from the back?"

I giggled and accidentally stepped on a branch. We quickly hid behind the trees again. When their past selves left, we walked out from behind the trees and Harry walked towards Buckbeak.

He tried to guide Buckbeak to move but he didn't budge. I turned my head to the side and saw a bunch of dead ferrets. This is where I come in handy.

I grabbed three and walked back to Harry and Hermione.

"Come and get the nice dead ferret, Buckbeak," I whispered and dangled the dead animal in front of the bird's face.

Buckbeak got up at once and I threw the ferret towards him. He ate it quickly and finally cooperated with Harry.

We managed to get Buckbeak away before the executioner could see that he disappeared.

Harry, Hermione and I ran through the Forbidden Forest but I wasn't quite sure where we were going. I continued to bait Buckbeak with the ferrets so he continued to cooperate.

Hermione left Buckbeak in a clearing and we walked towards an opening in the forest. I saw that we were facing the Whomping Willow, the tree that destroyed the Ford Anglia last year.

"Look, it's Lupin!" Hermione pointed out. We watched Lupin walk inside the tree followed by Snape.

"What do we do now?" I asked. I wasn't there, I don't know the timeline.

"We wait," Harry replied and took a seat on the floor. I followed his lead and stared at the tree.

Hermione and Harry were talking amongst themselves. I didn't want to eavesdrop so instead I just nipped at some grass.

I looked up suddenly, "Here you guys come."

We all stood up and watched them. I heard a howl and watched my Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor transform into a werewolf. My hands shot up to my mouth in disbelief.

Hermione put a hand on my shoulder, "Let's go!"

We started running and apparently were following the werewolf. Hermione from beside me started howling. Harry tried to stop her, "What are you doing?"

"She's saving your life of course," I answered and started howling with her. Hermione was brilliant.

Well actually not so brilliant since the werewolf turned his head and made his way towards us. I ran for my life and followed Hermione and Harry. I could hear Professor Lupin gaining up to us.

We stopped behind this big tree and Hermione put a finger to her lips. I nodded silently and tried to silence my breathing. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lupin and we were shifting down the tree, trying to get away from him.

As we walked backwards, I accidentally stepped on a twig and I heard growling. I turned around to see the werewolf right behind us. I thought I was going to pass out.

Harry put his arms over Hermione and I and we braced for impact when suddenly Buckbeak flew forward and started threatening Lupin.

The werewolf back off at once and ran in the other direction. Merlin, I love Buckbeak.

"That was terrifying," I mumbled and Hermione agreed.

"Poor Professor Lupin's having a really tough night," Harry sighed.

Harry and Hermione looked up and I was curious to see what they were looking at. I raised my eyes to see so many dementors flying over my head that I wished I never looked at all.

The three of us ran with Harry guiding us to a lake. There, the dementors were surrounding past Harry and Sirius Black.

I watched in horror as the dementors zoned in on them. Harry ran forward and yelled, "Expecto Patronum!"

And then, before my eyes, I saw a blinding blue light that repelled all the dementors away. Once all the dementors were gone, Harry lowered his wand.

We all got onto Buckbeak's back with me in the back, having the time of my life. It was brilliant flying like this. Hermione screamed when we started getting lower towards the castle grounds while I cheered with excitement.

We landed in front of a tower that held Sirius Black. Hermione took out her wand and yelled, "Bombarda!"

The doors broke open and we freed Sirius. We all got back on Buckbeak and flew down to the courtyard.

"I'll be forever grateful for this, to all three of you," Sirius smiled weakly.

I walked towards Buckbeak with Hermione. Sirius got onto Buckbeak and looked at Hermione, "You really are the brightest witch of your age."

"And you," Sirius turned to me. "Would make your uncles so proud. Thank you again."

I realized that Sirius was referring to my uncles Fabian and Gideon that died in the first Wizarding War, he must've known them. I smiled at Sirius.

Hermione turned to us, "We have to go."

We ran towards the Hospital Wing as we heard the chiming. Once there, we were met with Professor Dumbledore.

"Well?" He asked.

"He's free. We did it," Harry grinned.

"Did what?" Dumbledore smiled. "Goodnight."

We walked into the Hospital Wing and saw ourselves disappearing with the Time Turner.

"How did you get there?" Ron pointed. "I was talking to you there. And now you're there."

"Honestly Ron, how could somebody be in two places at once?" Harry joked and Hermione laughed.

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to my brother once again, almost as if we had never left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 375 14
(I am bad at summaries, but the story will be better. Promise) Jordan Ray is best friends with the Weasleys. Some of them. She hates Percy for obviou...
194K 3.3K 85
Rebecca Weasley is none other than Ron Weasley twin sister, some would even say his better half. She was always the sensitive type, but whatever the...
86.1K 2.6K 45
Ginny wasn't like the other Weasley children, she was more accepting of other houses. Her best friends all came from different houses. But maybe she...
98.4K 2.6K 17
*COMPLETED* It's Christmas break and you and your boyfriend Draco decide to stay at your parent's house...The Burrow. Your whole family hate the Malf...