Obey me oneshots & scenarios

By clearly_K-T

Oneshots/scenarios/imagines. Demon brothers X reader Enjoy! Requests are always open. โ€ขI DO NOT OWN OBEY ME... More

๐”๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”› ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ
Romantic boi|Lucifer|
๊ช‘๊ช–๊ช‘๊ช‘๊ชฎ๊ช€ แฅŠ ๐•ฃ๊ซ€๊ช–แฆ”๊ซ€๐•ฃ
Don't fall in love lol|Mammon
โ“โ“”โ“ฅโ“˜โ“โ“ฃโ“—โ“โ“ โ“ โ“กโ“”โ“โ““โ“”โ“ก
Favorite Normie|Leviathan|
Ruri-chan |Leviathan|
๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ง ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป
Aฬฝอ“sฬฝอ“mฬฝอ“oฬฝอ“ ฬฝอ“Xฬฝอ“ ฬฝอ“rฬฝอ“eฬฝอ“aฬฝอ“dฬฝอ“eฬฝอ“rฬฝอ“
Should have known|Asmo|
Should have known |Asmo| pt2
Bโ‚‘โ‚‘โ‚—zโ‚‘bแตคb โ‚“ แตฃโ‚‘โ‚dโ‚‘แตฃ
ะฒั”โ„“ฯะฝั”gฯƒั ฯ‡ ัั”ฮฑโˆ‚ั”ั
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ โ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’๐“ˆโž ๐’ณ ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
Princess |Diavolo|
You wear his clothes |Diavolo ver|
๐•„๐•ฆ๐•๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ก๐•๐•– ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ
2 is better than 1 |Belphie&Beel|
๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ป ๐Ÿ†‡ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ† |๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด|
I love you |all|
You wear his clothes |all|
first fight/he hurts you|all|
The make up |all|
แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ช แ™ญ แ–‡แ˜ฟแ—ฉแ•ฒแ˜ฟแ–‡
easily replaceable |All|
Easily replaceable pt2 |All|
Easily replaceable pt3 |All|
Witch! |All|
Mฬฒiฬฒsฬฒcฬฒeฬฒlฬฒlฬฒaฬฒnฬฒeฬฒoฬฒuฬฒsฬฒ ฬฒ|ฬฒAฬฒ/ฬฒnฬฒ'ฬฒsฬฒ
RอŽeอŽqอŽuอŽeอŽsอŽtอŽsอŽ
A/n on future updates
Face reveal
Shout out
uh hey....
Hey Y'all
Another update
Important A/N
IMPORTANT A/N

traitor |Lucifer|

4.1K 63 87
By clearly_K-T

Genre: angst

A/N: What a way to come back after like a year, don't hate me I just <3 angst

Summary: Lucifer would do anything for Diavolo. He's in debt to him. He would protect him with his life even if that meant you were getting hurt.

Warnings: Character(s) death; mention of blood; Evil Diavolo, Barbados, etc.; sorta graphic??

Little bit of Mammon x reader; but really just focuses on Lucifer when it comes down to it.

______________________________________

His claws were bloodied, wings were tensed, he watched as you screamed his name in agony. Every scream made his heart break in pieces. For once in his life he wished he went against Diavolo's orders.

______________________________________

As much as you hated to admit it, you always felt timid when in the presence of Diavolo. From the beginning you always thought he used the exchange student program was somehow for his personal gain. You always wondered what would happen when the exchange program ended, they said they would send you back to the human world. But you doubted that statement.

Demons used humans for their personal gain, you knew that. But, when you looked back on your time with the brothers part of you believed otherwise. Of course it took them a while to warm up to you, it was worth it though, they loved you and you loved them.

.

.

.

You groaned as you managed to find yourself lost in Diavolo's castle for the 5th time today.

This place never ends! You thought, raking your eyes over the castle walls, they all looked the same. Today, was a special day at the Demon Lords' castle. A celebration if you will. Though, you couldn't say that you were genuinely happy about this so called celebration. A week from today, you were to leave the DevilDom and return to the human world. So the Diavolo decided to throw you a party to finish up your last days here.

"Y/n!" You hear a voice call out to you.

"Luci!" You reply, happy that somebody had finally found you. You take in his appearance. He looked odd.. Not normal. Maybe nervous? He just didn't seem like himself. "Are you alright?" You take his hand in yours, looking up at him in worry. This wasn't the Lucifer that you knew. You were really close with Lucifer, he would talk to you when he had something on his mind and vise-versa.

"Yes." his breathing is unsteady. Something is terribly wrong. "Let's get back, we wouldn't want to keep Diavolo waiting, the show is just about to begin."

Show? What show? Nobody told you that there was going to be some sort of entertainment other than the party of course.

You pause, grabbing Lucifer's hand again. "Is there something you need to tell me?" You question. You watch as he shuts his eyes. He looked upset.

"Nothing for you to worry about."

you were very worried

.

.

.

"AH, Y/n. You finally made it back." Diavolo starts. "I was beginning to think you left us for the human world already." He jokes, making you smile.

"You know I would never." You retaliate, beaming up at him. He smiles back, grabbing a glass of Demonus and continuing back to his throne.

"Oi Human." You turn your head to look at Mammon. "Here, I got ya this." He starts, "Don't say thank you or anythin' because I am gonna see ya again, plenty of time to repay the great Mammon." He hands you one of the most gorgeous necklaces you've ever seen.

"I- Mammon, Is this real gold?" You ask in disbelief. He just nods his head, his cheeks turning a rosy color.

"Costed yours truly a small fortune, so ya better cherish it alright?" You don't say anything, but pull him into a tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Mams." You say into his chest. You promised yourself you weren't going to cry, but looks like that promise is already broken.

"Oi, ya say that like ya are never gonna see me again." He takes the necklace and clips it around your neck.

"Thank you Mams." He smiles at you.

"If I could have everyone's attention." Barbados's voice announces. "The young master would like to speak." Your eyes travel to where the demon lord stood. Lucifer by his side.

"Sorry to take all the attention off you Y/n, I just wanted to get this show started." He begins, "For a long time now I've talked about wanting harmony between the three worlds. Celestial realm." He looks over at Simeon and Luke. "The DevilDom." He pauses, "And the human realm."

Diavolo's eyes land on you. There was something in his eyes. Something you have never seen before. It was sinister.

"I realize now. That's a mistake." You furrow your brows.

What the hell is he talking about?

You look around the room, everyone looks tense.

"Diavolo, what ever do you mean by that?" Simeon questions, "If that's the case why would you even have the exchange program?" Diavolo makes his way to Simeon, they stood face to face.

"Why, to start a war of course." Diavolo lifts his hand, and thrusts it into Simeon's chest.

"SIMEON!" You scream, beginning to run towards him, but somebody grabs you.

"Y/N, you have to run." Mammon says pushing you out of the ballroom.

"Mammon, what's going on?" You cry into his chest. Now standing in one of the many hallways of the Lords castle.

"I- I don't know Y/n. Ya have to get out of here."

"But what about Simeon?" Tears fall freely out of your eyes. "Is he going to be okay?" You question, even though you think you already knew the answer to that.

"I-I don't know, here." He pushes you onto a closet "Stay here. I'll come back to ya a promise. I'll keep ya safe, if it's the last thing I do." He shuts the closet door.

Now you're alone.

.

.

.

You weren't sure how long you were in there. It felt like hours but in reality it was probably only a couple of minutes.

"Y/N?" You hear Lucifer's voice call. "Come out, where are you?" You breathe a sigh of relief. You put your hand on the doorknob, and twist.

"Lucifer?" You step out of the closet, and into the hallway. His red eyes stare you down. "What's going on-" you don't have time to say anything else because he grabs your wrist forcefully. You were sure if he grabbed any tighter your wrist would snap. "Ouch! Lucifer your hurting me!" You scream, hitting his arm.

"Stop." He commands. "You're just going to make this harder."

"Lucifer what the fuck is going on." You pound on his chest. "Please just tell me!" You plead, tears beginning to well up in your eyes again. He doesn't say anything, he just keeps walking towards the ballroom. Your eyes widen, you can't go back in there, Diavolo's in there.

"Lucifer quit!" You yell, kicking and punching as hard as you can but you know it's no use. He opens the ballroom door and throws you in.

You land on your knees with a thud.

"You're back!" Diavolo exclaims. You look up, seeing Simeon's body on the floor, Luke no where to be found and six of the seven brothers bound up. "I knew Lucifer would find you."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Oh dear. Were you not listening? To start a war." You shake your head this is nonsense.

"Why would you want war?" you look over to where Simeon's body laid. "And why would you kill Simeon?" You cry.

"Oh c'mon dear." He coos. "Live a little." he pauses. "Now. Lucifer. Kill her." you watch as he sits back down on his throne. Sicko.

You stand, turning towards Lucifer.

"Are you actually?-" He cuts you off, making his way towards you. You can feel your heartbreak, not again. You step back, moving away from him.

"Make this easy for us Y/N" He scowls.

"NO Y/N, YOU HAVE TO RUN." You hear Satan scream. "I SWEAR LUCIFER IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HER, YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!" You see Lucifer falter, giving you time to make distance between the two of you. But, for more reasons than one you aren't quick enough. A series of "No's" ring out from the brothers, you see them struggle in their bonds.

You struggle in Lucifer's arms, but it's no use.

"Lucifer, Please let me go." You plead. Tears running down your face. "I love you, please don't do this to me. I don't want to go through this again." You sob. Still wiggling in his grip.

"I love you, and I'm so sorry." He presses a light kiss to your forehead before he plunges his claws into your chest, just as Diavolo did to Simeon.

His claws were bloodied, wings were tensed, he watched as you screamed his name in agony. Every scream made his heart break in pieces. For once in his life he wished he went against Diavolo's orders.

Your body fell to his feet, and for the second time in his life he let a tear fall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.5K 62
This one shots is about the game Obey me! 'Shall we date' and yes I take requests and everything, I do everything! like LEMONS and some triggers. I d...
2K 38 7
ON HOLD WILL UPDATE SOON Title explains it, anyway this is about some scenarios with the obey me characters +side characters feel free to put some re...
110K 1.3K 37
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified
1.6M 47K 58
The reader is whatever gender you want them to be since they are you. Requests are closed because this book is finished~ I wished to get this book to...