To All The Boys I've Loved Be...

By MB-143

On the episode when Zach tells the court that during the summer, he spent the majority of summer hanging out... More

Characters:
Plot:
S2 Ep1: Maybe, There are still good guys in this world after all
S2 Ep2: The 3rd Polaroid, Girl
S2 Ep3: The Missing Pages & It's Not Pretty
S2 Ep4: Smile Bitches, Chaos Is Comin 4 U!
S2 Ep5: Bye Polaroid, cus When push come to shove, I just scream "F*** 'em all"

S2 Ep6: Still, Bye-Bye Polaroid

84 1 0
By MB-143

(Alex pov)

*jail*
Once I got to the prison where Justin taken at, I went looking for an officer to tell them I was visiting Justin Foley who I saw came in the contact visit.

"S—Standall?"

"HH—H-Hey man. How's it going?" I replied.

"Well other than the fact that I'm probably gonna be in here for awhile, I'm fine."

"Justin, I'm sure everything's going to be fine."

"Oh yeah how do you know that?"

"I know because the day you were taken away, I overheard Clay's mom basically stated that she's going to do something about this."

"Wait? Clay's really doing that for me?"

"Yes, he is and so am I...well, I'll try to at least."

"Yea and I'm sure you will. Thanks, Standall."

"Don't mention, Justin."

"I know but still thanks for...for everything, actually. For: letting me have a place to sleep in when I had nowhere else to go, for pointing out that I too have done sh**ty things as well, for help busting out my mom from jail, for encouraging me to tell Jessica the truth even i never wanted to remember, all of it."

"Yea, well...." I shrugged.

Without saying another word at all, we just stared at each other til someone had to break the silence and the guard went towards Justin.

"Looks like you gotta go back inside."

"Yea, I do. Thanks for seeing me, Alex."

"Yea, your welcome. I gotta feeling we're gonna see each other really soon." I assured him. 

"You're right, bye Alex." He says, smiling.

"See ya, Justin." I replied as we both go up and head to the door.

"F*** you, Standall." He says playfully as he leaned in, giving me a long kiss.

"No, F*ck you, Foley...." I told him through the kiss but the two guards quickly had break us up so that Justin can go back to his cell.

"I think I'm gonna miss messing with you."

"Yea, Me too. but don't worry, Clay and I got this covered." I replied as I watched him go to his cell.

(Clay pov)

*Friday April 19, at Monet*

After the ceremony, we all head over to Monet for the gathering and while we were there, Justin suddenly arrived here with my mom and Alex's dad, having Zach to run to give him a big hug.

My mom left to give me and Justin some space. Once we were alone, I asked Justin if he would like to be adopted by us and he says yes.

(Monty pov)
I went over to talk to Bryce at his class to discuss what we should do to get back at Tyler.

"F***in Tyler Down is back." I said, sitting besides him as he's doing work.

"So?" He shrugged.

"So, I wanna break his head open."

"Yeah, that's a great idea at this particular time."

"The field, the thing with Marcus. He cost us our season. We need to do something."

"We are not gonna do a goddamn thing. I'm on probation." He mentions.

"Right, I know. I got you. I'll take care of it." I told him.

"Your father didn't beat you hard enough 'cause you're still a f***in idiot. The last time you tried to help, you almost f***ed up my whole plea deal." He replied, not agreeing. 

"Well, none of it came back to you." I argued.

"No one was gonna believe I didn't know about all the sh** that you did. I had to give you my goddamn lawyer. I would've taken the fall if I had to. I kept you clean. What did you think would happen if you killed Clay Jensen in my car?" He pointed out.

"I knew those kids could f*** everything up for us and they did."

"Well, you helped."

"I... tell me what you want me to do. Okay? I'll make it right."

"I want you to leave it alone and leave me alone. We're done." Bryce said as he walked off, leaving me alone by myself.

(still Clay pov)
After the gathering, Justin and I went to my house.

"So, are you going to dance?"

"I usually don't go to dances, but I'll go with you." I told him and with that being said, there was doorbell ringing so I head to answer the door to see that it was Hannah's mom.

Ms. Baker approached me to say goodbye because she explains that she and Hannah are leaving for New York since it'd been Hannah's dream.

"No matter how many reasons there might be "why," there are always more reasons why not. You know that don't you?"  She says, handing me a list of the 13 reasons why not which shown my name on it twice before she left.

(Tyler pov)
I see Monty came in the bathroom with his friends and it looks to me that he was really, really angry about me being here.

"You just had to come back. Why are you here?" He said, clearly pissed out.

"Look, Monty. I am s--" I get cut off when having my head smashed into the mirror and onto a ceramic sink. They even force me into one of the stalls and dunk my head into the toilet  but I kept apologizing so that they can stop and let me go.

I felt my pants was being pulled down for some reasons and suddenly, someone shoved my something wooden in my a** and I began to screamed, crying out, 'no' and 'stop' as it was still inside me, but halfway pulled back.

(Monty pov)
We just laughed and I was about to give him another round of this when I remembered something.

*flashback*
The year was 2011 and I was about 8 or 10 and half or maybe a little bit older and we were having a backyard barbecue party with our family members, me and stela's school friends and even some of the neighbor kids were invited there.

"¡Hola Monty! Mamá necesita ayuda en la cocina, sus invitados están aquí y quiere presentarnos. ¡así que date prisa!"

"Bien!"

"Sorry guys but my mom needs me to help her out."

"Seriously, Montgomery, you need to quit being such a mommy's boy!"

"Shut up Bryce!"

"It's fine we'll wait, just hurry back."

"Okay, cool."

-kitchen-

"Hola mamá. Estela dijo que necesita nuestra ayuda en la cocina."

"Ah! Si. Yes, I did. Uh, can you arrange these from bright to dark colors and hand it out to our guests, okay?"

"Mmhmm."

"Thank you, Montgomery." Ma said as Estela and I did what we were told.

"I'm done, ma."

Just as I was about to rush over to the guys since that I was done helping out my mom at the kitchen, I heard someone calling my name.

"Oh Montgomery! Buen trabajo, ahora me gusta presentarte a nuestras amigas, si no te importa, cariño.."

"But, Ma.." I complained.

"¡Oye, Monty! ¿Qué te dije ya sobre las quejas? ¡Sabes lo mucho que me disgusta cuando haces esas cosas conmigo y también debes saber que a mí tampoco me gustaría verte hacerlo con tu madre!"

"I know b-..."

"¡Pero nada! Así que, tanto por ti como por tu madre, haz lo que te pide. ¿Oyes? No me convertí en este latinex solo para ti, mi hijo t—, iy..Montgomery, ya sé que sabes que puedo ser fogoso a veces, pero eso es solo porque me importa y odio la idea de que actúes como un maricón. y me niego a tener uno. Así que por favor solo escucha y haz lo que dicen tus padres, ¿de acuerdo?"

"Okay."

"I didn't hear you. I said, agree?"

"okay! Yes, yes, I agree! I agree, I'm sorry."

"Good. Now, go back to your ma, okay."

"This here is our sweet boy, Montgomery De La Cruz."

"Hi."

"I'm Ms, Perez. Nice to meet you, Montgomery."

"Yea, You too."

"The beautiful girl next to my husband is our daughter is Maddie Perez."

"Uh..Hi."

"Hi."

"This is our daughter, Estela De La Cruz."

"Hello."

"Hey."

"Ma. Is it okay if I excuse myself and go back to playing with the boys?" I asked, hoping she says yes.

"Sure, Montgomery. You can go!" She replied, smiling as I walked over to give her a hug.

"Thanks, Mama...Mwah!" I grinned, kissing her cheeks before running off to my friends who waved at me and we immediately picked playing a game of..whatever we could've think of.

-front lawn-

Just as I see Bryce running, I jumped on his back trying to get the ball.

Suddenly, I flinched at the thought my dad doing something and yelling at me in Spanish. From that moment on, my fear came true once he yank me inside the house where it was just the two of us.

Plus that's never, ever, ever, EVER a good sign when it's me and my dad like I feel like I'm either going to be spanked, hitted, punched, kicked, yelled at, threatened or even much much more worse...

"No, no! Dad please don't! N—Ahhhh!!!!" I cried, getting hit on stomach the super hard.

"Shut up, now stand still unless you want more of this to happen!" He screamed as I felt him pull out a broom.

"No! N-n-n-no! I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry, ah uhhh..I want you to stop, Mama! Ma-aa—aoww!!" I begged, screaming as if I so desperately want to be found by people to get away from being abused.

Regardless of the fact that I was hysterically crying and screaming so he can stop harassing me, I should've known better than to believe that he'll stop.

"Hey! What did I told you, Huh?! Di—" he says, beating me with wooden end of the broom,

"Yes! Yes y—you did! And I'm sorry! Please don't, papi. Please, it hurts."  I screamed, trying to pushed him off only to get yanked back when he grabbed my foot and continuously hit me with the broom til I got a bruise everywhere.

While on the ground, I felt a strong grip on both my arms and just as I tried to crawling to move away, I ended up being the under him as he put his entire weight on me so I can't escape or try anything and plus I felt like he won't stop touching me or let me go.

"Unless you want some more, you're going to have to listen to me or else!" He warns.

"Get away from me, I want ma!" I yelled back, struggling to get away from my dad.

"Ma! Ma—" I called out to her right when I felt a really, really hard sting on my face once he slapped me.

Every time he puts his hands on me and yell at me, I just kept on crying and crying hard and hysterically, as if I can't breathe or be calmed anymore or something.

"Aaaahhhhh!" I balled out crying as I was finally able to get loose from his grip.

"Get back you bastard!" He yelled, chasing after me.

"Momma!!!..." I called out, getting away from him to her.

"Montgomery!" She reply, clearly confused as she held me tight once I jumped into my her arms. 

"H—, Rafael, wha—Why's monty crying?"

"Aww, Montgomery, are you okay?"

"Uh huh."

"Don't cry, sweetie, it's okay. I'm here, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks, mama, I love you."

"Aww..I love you too, Monty."

"I love you too sweetheart."
*end of flashback*

(still Tyler pov)
Just as I was about to get something wood back in my butthole once more, I heard them talking.

"Hey, Monty. Whatcha waiting for?" His friend said as Monty was still in space and holding the broom.

"Huh, what?"

"Dude are you okay?"

"Oh..yea I'm fine! Uh, We won't be needing this anymore, I think this freak had enough already." He shrugs, pulling out the broom and tossing it in the ground.

"Wait, Seriously, man? That freak deserves another beatdown don't cha think?"

"Do you think I give a s***!?! Now let's go." He cussed at them, clearly frustrated.

They left me on the bathroom floor as I started sobbing in both pain and sadness with my pants still down.

(Alex pov)
Zach and I were playing video game at that evening, Zach mentioned the dance and I told him that nervously worried I am dancing with Jess due to my brain injury. So being a really good friend that I always knew he is, he helped me out with the slow dancing.

(Justin pov)
As Clay heads to get food for dinner with his dad, I found some needles and drugs that he left behind in the bag so I used it to my foot. Man, I really hope Clay and his folks doesn't find out.

(Tyler pov)
After that bath incident, I went home in my bedroom playing a video game when my mom came in the room.

"Tyler, honey. Are you okay?"

"Yes, Mom, I'm great." I lied as she leaves. Once she did, I went to the bathroom and noticed alittle blood coming out of my butt. Oh my gosh, Monty raped me! He's going to pay, they all are.

(Zach pov)

*Saturday, April 20, school dance*
Justin and I sat down on the chairs, watching everybody have a time of their lives.

"Uh..Whatcha think the new school year's gonna be like?"

"You mean, Now that Bryce's somewhere rotting at a place that he belongs?..Mhmm, I don't really know.."

"You know I would've been good for Hannah. Oh and by the way, I'm sorry that you couldn't tell me about you and Hannah's relationship." He apologizes.

"Yea, Me too. I should've at least told you."

While we were in the conversation, I noticed Hannah approaching us.

"Hey! Wow, you look amazing."

"Thanks, you guys don't look so bad for yourselves."

"So, You wanna dance?" I asked as she nods, happily as we went up to the dancefloor.

"You know, Kat's right."

"Oh, really?"

"Mmmhmm."

"And why is that?"

"You really don't know or you just want me to say that."

"Uh....b-, just joking! I wanna hear you say that."

"Okay, Zachy."

"And I know there's no making this right, this right, And I know there's no changing your mind, your mind," I sang as she starts blushing as I just smiled at her lovingly and continued.

"But we both found each other tonight, tonight (Oh yeah), So if love is nothing more than just a waste of your time. Waste it on me, waste it on me, (Waste it on me)." I continue to sing.

"Wow, you really have a beautiful voice, Zach." She says.

"Well thank Madame. It's been my pleasure serenading you tonight, Miss Baker." I replied before pecking her lips.

"Oh, Zach. there's something important I really want you to know."

(Justin pov)
While I watched Zach and Hannah dancing, I noticed at the corner of my eye that Jessica slow dancing with Alex so I just left and head to get a drink of water.

"Well, this is nice." I heard as I noticed Alex getting himself a drink.

"Oh yeah, it sure is. So..uh, I noticed seeing you with Jessica together, are you guys a thing again or what?"

"What's it to ya, Foley?" He says, answering my question with his own question as I just said nothing.

"I gotta go, I guess we'll—-.." he said, getting to go back to his 'date' Jessica.

"Hey man! Here's your drink." Bryce says, approaching me with an alcoholic drink.

While we were just talking about Bryce's transfer and our past, Clay comes by interrupting us.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You know Clay is a good kid and with that he definitely needs to get himself laid." Bryce comment before walking away.

"Uh, I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back, Clay." I replied, leaving him alone as I head to the boy's locker room.

(Clay pov)
While I was taking picture, a song that me and Hannah slow danced to came on.

I am not the only traveler
Who has not repaid his debt
I've been searching for a trail to follow again
Take me back to the night we met

And then I can tell myself
What the hell I'm supposed to do
And then I can tell myself
Not to ride along with you

I walked to the center of the dance floor when Tony approached me alongside Jessica, Alex, Ryan, Zach and Courtney.

While we were all slow dancing together, I felt a tap on my shoulder and a clear throat as we turned to see Hannah.

"Ha--..."

"Yea, I had to go outside since it was too loud in here and my mom called me to get ready because she'll be here soon."

"What are you talking about?"

"She's leaving for New York with her mom tonight."

"What?"

"Yea, we're starting this whole new chapter in our lives at a new place and at a new high school, I'm going to enroll to for my junior year."

"Wow that's really great and I hope this time I'm going to write you."

"Good and if you guys don't mind..." She says as on cue they left so that we can dance to our song since she's leaving after right.

When the song ends, we all aid our goodbyes to  Hannah as Zach walked her out to the her mom's car as we went alongside with them to say our goodbyes.

(Justin pov)
I was in the boys locker room to clear my head when I heard someone coming in and it was Jessica.

We started to talk and end up making out and presumably have sex.

We left the room and went back to join the others.

Just when we were all having a good time, Clay
told Zach, Alex, and I about Tyler who was about to come in here with a gun.

"Ju-Justin! I need you to go find Jessica, I know she's around here somewhere and when you do locked the doors and don't call the cops. I have to go find Tony!"

"Yeah okay."

(Jessica pov)
I ran into Chlöe in the bathroom and I learned that she's pregnant...oh my gosh, it's Bryce's, he raped her!

(still Clay pov)
I went out to see Tyler with ammunition and guns.

"Tyler, you don't have to do this." I begged, convincing him not to do what he's about to do.

"Get out of here, Clay, go home."

"Tyler, I'm begging you don't have to do this."

"I have to. There's nothing else I can do." Tyler claims.

"Yes, there is. We'll figure it out. Okay? I swear.
There is." I told him as I put my hand over Tyler's weapon, trying to lower it.

"We'll figure it out. Okay? I swear." I added as Tyler lowers his weapon. Just as he was about to put down the gun, Justin and Jessica comes out.

"Get back inside!" I shouted when Tyler put his gun up, pointing it at them as they hurried back inside in fear.

Suddenly, we heard police sirens in the background and I had feeling that they must've found out about Tyler bringing a gun to school.

"Come on Tyler, please. It doesn't do any good hurting people." I told him.

"I... I don't want you to die. If you think this is the way, if you really think this'll change a goddamn thing and not just be another fucking tragedy that adults cry about for a week and then forget, if you really think this is gonna be different, then do what you gotta do. Come on, Tyler. Please?" I added, practically begging him.

Just then Tony comes here speeding around the corner in his car and at that moment, I made Tyler get into the car, taking away his weapon right before they started to drive off.

Jessica and Justin rush out of the building and run down the stairs to me, where they noticed that I was still holding the gun.

"Are you okay?"

"No!". I replied, clearly annoyed at the situation.

"This is f***ed up right?"

"Yea, It is."

"What do we do now?" Justin asked.

"I..I honestly don't know."

"Well whatever it is, we're not letting you do this alone. Right, Justin?"

"Definitely."

(Tyler pov)
While Tony drive me off somewhere I can't be found by the cops or anybody, I had a plan in motive.

Maybe that f***** Monty can get the piece of his damn medicine, it's time to show that Cruz what I'm capable of and not some intimidating freak he thinks I am.

"Tony, I think it's best if we just pull over."

"Wait, Why? No way, Tyler! I mean, The cops are after us and you're seriously suggesting  this right now?"

"Yea, I am. And plus I really, really have to pee."

"Can't y--"

"No, I can't that's why I'm asking you to stop the car so I can take a piss so if you don't mind.."

"Alright fine, just do it quick, okay? I'll be in here waiting."

As I was taking a piss, I had planned out a scenario I could do on my head: leave Tony stranded here and drive his car to Monty's house and then hit Monty's dad unconscious on his head without him looking so I can deal with Monty without any interference.

Hmm.. I really hope this will work just as I planned it in my mind and who knows maybe that'll teach him not to keep messing with whoever he wants without thinking that he won't get mess with back by that person.

*Monty's house*

"Wha th—-! Who the h*** are you coming up in here like some--"

"Sorry about that but I'm here to see Montgomery de la Cruz, you're related to him, aren't you?"

"Yeah and how do you know my son Monty? Are you two friends?"

"No, actually. I'm more of a guy that he likes to put his hands on to mess with at times."

"Oh, And by 'Pu'--, Are you calling my son a fa--?!?"

"N—NNo, no, no! I'm not, Sir. It's just how it is in high school. Anyway, is he here?."

"Okay what's it to ya if he's here or not, why are you so eager to see my son Monty? Did he do something?"

"Uh, no if you're implying that he did something bad or something. He said that he needed a tutor for a class he was struggling in."

"Really because he never mention you or tutoring at all to me."

"Oh yeah! That's right...It's because he didn't want to be made fun of  by his football buddies for being tutored in a class he's not so good with especially getting help from guy like me and plus I'm in one of his class which is both math and whatever other subjects he's failing at."

"Oh okay wait here, I'll call him over."

"Montgomery!"

"Yes, Dad? What do you want?"

"Well..this kid here...uh, I'm sorry but what's your name again?"

"Tyler." I answered.

"Yea, Tyler says you ask for his help with math and other classes you're struggling with."

"What? I never ask for tutoring!"

"But you need a tutor to graduate and make something out of your good-for-nothing self unless..."

"Unless what? Dad, I already told you I do-"

"I could careless because unless you don't take it seriously, you might've well just stay here with me to do it."

"Okay, okay! I mean, I should in order for me to play in the fields but I never asked for anyone's let alone for his. I don't even any classes with the dude!"

"Oh yeah, Like I should bel—"

"Actually it's true, we don't have classes together at all, but I only sa—"

"Say that you can be alone with him? Huh, I already told ya a** my son's not a fa-" he angrily rant, cutting me off.

While he was going on with his pissed off rant, I tried to step aside from him to enter the door to get to Montgomery.

"Hey you seem like you mean well but I want you to leave, okay? I would very, very much love it if you just leave us be...

"Hey, I already told you nicely and I don't mind asking you this again. I said, le—" he interrupts as I knocked him out with a rock.

"What the h—, Whattya crazy? Get out!"

"No."

"No? Why th—, okay? Must miss having something big and long in that small, tight a**, like a virgin Mado—?"

"Ahh, what the f***in h*** is wrong with you, a freak?"

Without saying a word in response to him at all, I went up close to his body, getting my moment alone with him.

(Justin pov)

*tomorrow*

After the day of the dance, I was in the gym working on the equipment when I got pulled to the locker room.

"What the f***, Alex?"

"You tell me why the f***k I'm hearing about a rumor that a hookup has happened after the dance floor and I realized not one but two people were no longer to be seen at the exact moment when Clay and I tagged along with Zach who was walking Hannah out to her mom car to say our goodbyes."

"Okay and what the h*** are you implying?"

"I'm not implying anything! I just happen to see that there's something up with you and Jessica last night."

"Well there's nothing going on and why the f*** do you care?"

"Because I love Jess and I'm her boyfriend, not you!"

"So? You thought just because Jessica and I aren't together anymore, I won't bother doing anything that has to do with her because you're a damn fool for thinking it." I challenge, slamming Alex hard against the lockers, not letting go my grip.

"F***, Foley!"

We kept going back and forth about the whole Jessica thing til we stared at each other's eyes after hearing me out.

"W-Wha—, Mmhmm..." I gasped as Alex suddenly leaned, starting the kiss which soon became a heated make out session.

"Mmmm..." He moans through the kiss.

"W—What was that?" I questioned, snapping out the moment once I immediately pulled away.

"I don't know, what you think it was."  He replies, sarcastically.

"Ah come on now's not the time to mess with me, Standall!" I said in both an annoyed and frustrated tone.

"Dude, We literally shared a look and kissed! Honestly it's kinda ironic how we both went out with Jess and everyone in the football team once thought you were a fag with that white shaved hair of yours until you got with her who we both went out with, leaving one for the other and now there's two of us out here with each other, acting like a bunch of fags, getting up real up close and talking about our feelings." I added, reeling in what just happened.

"Yeah, I guess so?..."

"Know what? Normally I could careless and not the moods at all to respond to you or your dumba** jocks or whatever. But this..is...."

"Yeah, yeah. I don't wanna hear the rest so I'm gonna go shower now unless you wanna see more of me." I joked, winking at him while walking to one of the shower.

"Eww, what the f***, Foley?" He says.

"Hahaha, relax! I'm just f***in with you, Standall."I assured.

"Oh really because you clearly like f***in with me a bit too much." He complained.

"Awww...quit being such a b*tch, Alex!" I yelled, replying back to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 4.2K 124
"Don't go for him" She told me "Why not?" I asked "He's um, a little broken I guess you could say" Was her answer I simply nodded, my eyes following...
29.9K 1.1K 38
- What if ๐™‰atalia can't except getting things thrown at her anymore? แถœหกแตƒสธ สฒแต‰โฟหขแต‰โฟ ๐™‰atalia ๐˜ฝexley was an or...