The Bet {Editing}

adorkablefinn tarafından

What do you get when you mix a wealthy guy and a rebel in one? No other than the most popular b... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1-The Best Worst Day
Chapter 3-Stop Following Me!
Chapter 4-Do You Like Him?
Chapter 5-Friday Makeover
Chapter 6-New Me?
Chapter 7-Party invite
Chapter 8-Drunken Dress
Chapter 9-Liking
Chapter 10-Popularity?
Chapter 11-The Past Hits
Chapter 12-Two Truths One Lie
Chapter 13-Lovesickness
Chapter 14-Almost First Kiss
Chapter 15-Pain Of Guilt
Chapter 16-Moving In With Love
Chapter 17-Kissing The Bet
Chapter 18-Old Friend
Chapter 19~Prom Poms (Part 1)
Chapter 20~Prom Poms (Part 2.)
Chapter 21~Hidden Messages
IM BACK WERIDOS
UPDATE!
A little talk.

Chapter 2-I Hate You

4.8K 155 49
adorkablefinn tarafından

Since I had so much fun writing the first chapter. I thought why not write another one? So here it goes... Hope you like it! ❤️

__________________________

~Ross S. Lynch

"What kind of bet?" I say raising an eyebrow now uncrossing my arms.

"A bet that could save your reputation or."

"Or?"

"Break it." He says simply as if it's no big deal.

"Talk to me." I say crossing my arms again.

"Dude be careful." Leroy warns me grabbing my shoulder standing up.

"It's just a bet." I shrug.

"Okay...but if something goes wrong I wasn't a part of this." He says.

"Stop being a little bitch!" Brad says suddenly mad.

Leroy was going to say something back before I interrupted him.

"Just tell me the bet already." I say getting annoyed.

"You have to turn a total loser into the hottest chick in school, get her to fall in love with you, and have her win Prom Queen." Brad smirks.

I hesitate and Brad notices it.

"You win the bet you'll have your mojo back. After you break up after being 'in love.' You'll have your rep back for being an ass." He says smirking putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nod my head at the thought about getting my rep back.

"But..."

Why did their have to be a but!

"If you don't win and you lose... I end up with your rep stealing your old girlfriend. I mean after all, everyone knows I'm the second most badass guy here." He says doing a handshake with Dimitri. Only bringing his ego up higher. "Anyway, I get your rep." He says smirking feeling satisfied with himself...

At this moment I want to punch that smirk off his face.

Fuck I hate that damn smirk. "Deal?" He says putting his hand out raising an eyebrow. "Deal." I shake his hand.

I look to Leroy shaking his head... He should be  happy for me, not disproving me like my parents.

"Okay." Brad rubs his hands together. "Let me, Leroy and Dimitri decide who your lucky girl should be." He says walking away stupidly with Leroy following him. At this moment I wish I was high to make this moment hopefully somewhat enjoyable.

I sigh in defeat and sit back and try to enjoy the same ride I've been on my whole fucking life.

~Laura M. Marano

Math sucks... Even though I'm an A+ student. But here's what I think about MATH... My middle finger salutes you. Honestly math is like my cousin.

No one understands her and you miss so much crap when you don't see her for a day.

Anyway I found the picture on Facebook. Yes, I have no friends on Facebook but that's because my name isn't Laura Marano.

It's the name I've always wanted,...
L-Dawg Marano.

I begin to chuckle catching the teachers attention.

"May I ask you why you are laughing?"

I shake my head no embarrassingly.

"Anyway,..." She turns back around continuing with her lesson.

I sigh with relief and sink into my seat... Not wanting to be here even more than before.

*Riiiiinnnnngggg*

That's my cue.

I grab my bag and rush out the door. I was the first one out the door when I bumped into someone so hard, that I ended up dropping all of my stuff.

~Brad Richardson

Dimitri, Leroy and I are all wondering the halls deciding who should be Ross' "playtoy."

"No no no no. It's should Miranda." Dimitri says.

"I disagree. I think it should be Rachel. That girl is a total nut job." Leroy suggests.

The bell rings giving us more choices than to think of them all in our head.

I see this brunette drop all her belongings in the hallway. Baggy t-shirt, nerdy glasses, old jeans and pretty much talking shoes. "Guys I think we've found our Toy for Ross." I say smirking. They turn to look in my direction nod in agreement with us doing our 'handshake' afterward.

Ross just might fall on his ass this time.

~Ross Lynch

Heading for my car to leave school a little early, I get a text before opening the school doors.

I slide open my phone to see a message from Brad. 

~Text P.O.V

Brad//
We've found your girl.

Those words made me realize I no longer enjoyed this idea.

Ross//
Who is it?

I gulp at the name that pops up.

Brad//
Laura Marie Mariano.

My mind goes blank.

Brad texts again.

Brad//
If I were you I'd start right away😬

Beginning to comprehend what just happened.  Prom isn't until 3 weeks if anything. I have plenty of time. He probably thinks I can't do it.

Finally opening the school doors to walk to my car deciding to start tomorrow. But before I get into my car I hear a CRACK noise.

~Laura Marano

My mom just called me saying that I have to leave school early so I can visit my grandma.
My grandmother has had the hardest time getting over my grandfathers death. She enjoys the company. Not to mention sometimes she can't get up because of it.

As I open the doors to the school I see Ross Lynch... Nonononono.... I don't want him to see me. He'll probably try to talk to me or something. I don't know. The guy has always been an asshole. Recently he hasn't said anything to me because the high school has so many people I rarely see him now. But he was definitely my childhood bully.

I quickly crawl behind a bush hoping to god he didn't hear the doors shut behind me. To my luck my backpack wasn't fully closed causing a bunch of papers to scatter on the grass. As he continues walking I'm assuming he didn't hear anything.

Last minute I decide it's my chance to escape and make a run for it back into the school leaving my papers.

I crawl back to the sidewalk .

But with my luck I forget my phone was in my pocket so when I stood up my phone fell out my pocket and cracked leaving a really Loud noise.... Oh no.

Standing by the school doors hoping and praying he didn't hear it. But again to my luck he did.  "Laura?" He asks confused looking at me. Okay so I guess he still remembers me.

I look at him absolutely scared to death. "Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"Umm...." I look around me trying to find a good answer. "See." I use my hands trying to explain.

I sigh. "Well. I don't see how it's your business." I cross my arms.

"Is that your phone?" He points towards the smashed up phone. I'm assuming he's changing the subject.

"Sadly."

"Well are you going to eventually explain why you're leaving school early?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

He we go again, yeah yeah yeah, I'm nerd so I can't skip right? Well, I guess you're right for this situation because I'm only leaving to visit my grandmother.

"Well. A girl has places to be. Things to do."

"Need a ride?"

He's avoiding eye contact but patiently waiting for an answer. Is he genuinely trying to be nice? Why here? Why now?..

Is he serious? This has to be a prank. A joke. His assholes for friends are bound to pounce on me any minute.

"I'm trying to be nice." He breaks the silence.

It's like he just read my mind.

"Maybe because you've been whisper things you've been thinking out loud?"

"Ohhhh. Um. Well." I put my hands together. "How much of that did you hear?"

"The whole 'Is he serious-"

"Okay great."

He didn't hear the part about his friends.

"So about that ride?"

His voice bringing me back reality.

I hesitate, but I think about how much faster I'd get to grandmothers.

"I'll take it." I nod.

For a quick moment we making eye contact. It's almost like I couldn't look away. That is, until I noticed white sheets of papers moving in the corner of eye.

"Ahh!" I run toward the flying papers. Ross flowing closer behind.

I kneel down picking up all of my papers as Ross helps.

I see my brown journal and reach for it as fast as I can only for mine and Ross' hands to touch.

Without looking at him I get a hold of the journal quickly stuffing in my backpack.

"Okay lets go." I stand up while adjusting my backpack over my shoulder.

I then walk over my phone remembering it. I pick it up looking at the now scratched up screen.

Well, it's better than nothing.

"You have a flip phone?" He asks as we walk to his car.

"Yeah why?" I shrug.

"Hmm..." I can see him trying not to laugh.

I have a sudden urge to turn around and walk to my grandmothers.

"Go ahead laugh. I'm just going to wal-"

"NO!" He says grabbing onto my shoulders. "I'm sorry. Please let me give you a ride." He pleads.

"As long as you don't put your hands on me again." I glare at him.

"Okay deal." He opens the passenger side door for me.

Now that is the LAST thing I expected from him. I wonder if he's sick. Has he been smoking other things besides marijuana?
I mean like honestly.

Did he forget who he is? And who I am?

All I know is he's an asshole. And if he's planning something. My middle finger salutes you.

________________________________

I made myself laugh just rereading this, but that's just me. Hope you guys liked it! Let me know what you think. And please comment, vote and share to your heart content. ❤️❤️❤️

-------------------------------------------------------

After reading this back and editing I've realized how truly cringe I was when I was 12😂
Yes, I'm now 15 and originally wrote this when I was 12 or 13. My goodness. I was dying of laughter. I honestly can't with 13 year old Brianna😭

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

23K 796 28
Cross Creek Equestrian Academy is one of the most prestigious riding schools in the United States. It accepts only the most elite riders in the count...
1.4M 59.4K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
45.4K 877 13
this is set after the ending scene with clary and jace in the final episode, where she starts to remember him and bits of the shadow world.
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...