A Chance To Be With You ✓

By NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

47

3.1K 139 16
By NeverEndingStory4You

Jungkook's POV

-'Come on! Try to catch me!'

I heard Taehyung through the mindlink. I panted, trying to speed up my pace, knowing my four legs couldn't move any faster.

Taehyung was twenty meters away from me, running as fast as he could.

I wanted to proof to him that I'm not a weak, slow Omega, so I looked to my side while running, thinking of a way to catch up with him.

I turned my gaze back at the black wolf ahead of me and internally giggled, my plan working out.

I silently cut off the corner, going through a path of the forest causing me to not see Taehyung for like ten seconds.

At the end of the path, I jumped on Taehyung's back, just when he was about to run around the corner.

Not quite expecting it, he lost his balance and stumbled to the ground with me on top of him.

His four paws bended while laying on his back, I playfully bit his ear making him wag his tail.

I got off of him and jumped around, challenging him.

-'Wow, I didn't see that one coming. You actually caught me.'

I playfully jumped towards him again and bit in his ear once more, happily running in a circle around him only to challenge him again in case he didn't got the hint.

He did, he was planning on something, but I didn't know this.

My wolf made a huff mixed with a groan sound, I'd almost giggle at it.

I never thought I was capable of making such a sound.

I watched as Taehyung never bothered to stand up, he was just following my every move.

He wasn't able to contain his tail from wagging side to side on the ground, a few leaves sliding side to side while he did so.

I jumped on top of him and made our noses touch, before I bit his other ear.

What I didn't expect, was the sudden force of Taehyung who switched our positions.

Now I was the one on the floor, he was on top of me.

-'Hah! Got ya!'

'Yeah, yeah, whatever.'

I rolled my eyes internally, looking elsewhere.

-'Aw, can't handle the fact that I'm stronger than you?'

'Pff! I'm way stronger than you!'

I tried push him off of me, but he didn't even budge.

*Cricket sounds*

He switched in his human form, only to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

'Okay, okay, fine. Maybe you are stronger than me, but I'm faster than you.'

Now two of his eyebrows were raised.

I huffed, groaning while standing up.

'Okay, fine! You're the best at everything, happy now?'

I got slightly irritated, I'm quite competitive too. I want to beat him at something.

-'That's not true. For example, I can't mimic a Luna or Omega.'

He giggled at his own words.

'Of course you can't. That's what I'm for.'

-'Yes, my Luna. You're the best Omega ever.'

'Your Omega.'

I smiled, my wolf rubbing against his wolf when he shifted again. My mood changed immediately.

He laid down on the ground and I laid down next to him, leaning against him. He put his snout in my neck, while I leaned my head on his front legs.

'Taehyung?'

-'Yes my Luna?'

Good thing that I'm in my wolf form, otherwise I would've been redder than a tomato by now.

'When we go back later on, can I watch TV with you while we cuddle? I want cuddles.'

Not thinking much of my own sudden need of attention, I wanted for his answer.

-'Of course, I was already planning on it.'

I sighed in content and closed my eyes, enjoying my mate's warmth.

We stayed like that for about thirty minutes, before we walked back to the packhouse.

"Oh, TaeTae, I want to go see Jiminie first. I'll see you in a moment." He smiled at the nickname I gave him and nodded, walking off.

I walked through the corridor, knocking on Jimin's and Yoongi's door once I stood in front of it.

No response.

I knocked again, only to receive the same answer.

I bit my lip while putting my hand on the doorknob, twisting it to peek inside.

It was open?

Idiots, they should lock their room.

Expecting to see them sleeping or something, I was surprised to see the room empty.

Where are they?

Shrugging, I went to the kitchen to grab a snack for both Taehyung and I to share.

I opened the door and my eyes widened, seeing the mess.

"What the frick frack happened here?!" I gasped, eyeing the flour, cracked eggs, bowls, sprinkles and water on the floor.

Hoseok held his hands up in surrender, "It wasn't me!"

Jimin scoffed. "You helped too!"

"Helped with what?" I asked confused. "We made a cake." Seokjin said, making my eyes go wide. "What! Is it done already? Can I have the first bite? Is it for me? Where is it??" I rambled so quickly that Yoongi put his hand on my mouth, making me startled since he came out of nowhere.

Namjoon nodded. "Sure, here." He grabbed the knife and was about to slice into the cake that was placed on the table as soon as I looked back at them, when I gave up trying to remove Yoongi's hand from my face. It was no use.

"Wait! I'll do it!" Jin stopped his mate, making Namjoon groan. "I'm pretty much capable of doing this."

Jin snickered, "Yeah, you also said that when you tried to crack the eggs. Look what happened." He referred to the eggs on the floor.

"..Fine."

I sat down on a chair next to Jimin, Yoongi sitting down at the other side of the table.

Not even three minutes later everyone had a piece of cake, and I reminded myself to bring Taehyung a piece too once I ate mine.

I thought that I was eating quickly, but when I looked at Jimin I realized that compared to him I was eating like a snail.

I stopped what I was doing and patted his back. "Jeez, calm down you might choke."

"Don't worry, he won't."

Suddenly Hoseok broke into laughter, Jin glared at Yoongi who said that, 'There's a child here!' -probably referring to me, even though I had no idea what he meant by that- and Namjoon coughed, wanting to grab the glass of water but instead he made it fall on the table, the water spilling everywhere.

Jin groaned and during the chaos I sneakily stretched my arm to grab another piece of cake which unfortunately didn't went unnoticed, since Jin apparently had eyes on the back of his head and slapped my hand away.

"You had the biggest piece! You greedy brat!" I gasped, my eyes widening and I was ready to defend myself, when Taehyung walked in.

"Hey Jungkook, what's taking so lo--What the hell?!" The Lycan gasped once he saw the mess and all of the guys making a fuss.

I just looked at him, pouting.

I stood up and hugged him, crying out, "Taehyungie! Seokjin said I was a greedy brat because I wanted another piece of the delicious cake they made!" Knowing what would happen, I looked at the guys who now went silent.

"Hey! You--" Jin tried to defend himself, but Taehyung already interrupted him. "Is that so?" He glared at the defenseless Seokjin, who now looked down.

"If Jungkook wants another piece he can get another piece, if he wants that whole cake he can get that whole cake! Don't offended your Luna like that, got it?!" Seokjin nodded, the guys looking from him to us, back to him.

I giggled happily when Taehyung handed me a plate with another piece of cake, smiling as he did.

"Thank you!"

I ignored Seokjin's comment saying "Sneakily, little, annoying, loved way too much, brat," and went out of the room with Taehyung, heading to his to watch TV together.

Narrator's POV

"Guys.. Jungkook never acts like that.." Hoseok said, looking back at the guys.

"I agree.. Unless.." Jimin began confused, waiting for someone to finish the sentence for him.

"..Unless he's on his heat or pre-heat, which shouldn't be possible since he just had his." Hoseok finished.

"Indeed, only when he's on his heat he's this--sneaky and demanding. He suddenly also really loves sweet things.." Jimin spoke up again.

The others guys just listened.

"What are you guys talking about? What do you mean?" Yoongi said confused.

"I think, his heat is coming back sooner than expected.." Jimin looked at his mate.

"I think his Omega wants to finish his previous heat-cycle, since he couldn't finish it due to the overwhelming sadness he experienced back then.." Hoseok thought out loud.

"But that means--"

"That means that y'all don't want to mess with Taehyung about Jungkook related things right now, because his Lycan probably already noticed, even if he didn't. Heck, Jungkook isn't even aware yet."

They all groaned.

"Let's just clean this mess and then we can--hey! Come back here, you need to help too!" Jin changed his words mid-way, looking at Hoseok who sped away.

"No way! Like I said, I didn't help! I just came for the cake!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 158K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
65.7K 6.6K 48
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which Taehyung has spent his entire life in a repetitive and tedious cycle, until he suddenly stumbles upon a new face in t...
322K 15.5K 29
ABO Soul Mate AU Jeon Jungkook (alpha) is in love with someone who is not his soulmate. But he is heads over hills for her, at least he thinks he is...