Will and Nico

By oldaccount124322

Taking it back to the roots. Your classic slow burn take on solangelo. Enjoy x (A stand-alone story) More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50

Part 17

6.3K 125 13
By oldaccount124322

NICO

Despite Will saying we can just be friends, I've still been avoiding him. Or at least not actively seeking him out. It's awkward when I run into him and I always do my best to leave quickly.
A couple more days pass, and I'm left eating at the Poseidon table with Percy. He talks about going off to university in the Roman camp sometime soon. M happy to just listen to him.
'And it's the time of the week-capture the flag!' Chiron announces. I turn surprised to Percy.
'I thought that was once a month?' I ask.
'It used to be. Kids wanted more so Chiron made it weekly instead.' He says. And I know, before Chiron speaks, what's about to happen.
'The cabins in charge are Hades and the reigning champs, Apollo.' Chiron announces. I stare at Percy, completely thrown.
'Did you know?' Percy asks. I shake my head. Will is already on his table, 'better get up there then.'
Slowly, reluctantly, I stand on the table. Everyone is looking at me. I look over to the Apollo cabin and see Will smiling.
'Did you..?' I mouth to him. He raises his shoulders, feigning innocence.
'Nico, heads or tails.' Chiron asks. And in that moment, a competitive streak rushes through me.
'Heads.' I say. He catches the coin.
'Heads it is.'
'I'll take Percy.' I say. I hear a lot of groans throughout the Apollo table.
'Athena.' Will says. I see Annabeth smile.
'This should be interesting.' She says.
We keep going until everyone's chosen. It's oddly fun picking and strategising. I've missed it.
When everyone's done, the heads of cabin that I chose head over to me, and I lay out my plan of action, giving everyone their roles.
'Dude, you're a natural.' Percy says once everyone starts heading down to suit up.
'I guess we'll see.' I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 393 24
It's been two years now, since it happened. Since he lost the most important person to him. Furious with the gods, Percy has separated himself from h...
45.9K 746 70
After Percy went missing and Jason finished his quest with Piper and Leo, you will read Annabeth's reaction. Then the next Chapter's will be about wh...
11.2K 330 10
Hello reader! This is pretty much Percy and Annabeth's last year at Camp Half-Blood. This is filled with PLENTY of Perico and Solangelo drama. WARNIN...
2.1K 47 10
i) yes the title is intentional ii) just the stuff that pops into my brain so i write it down iii) i take suggestions on headcanons and one shits yo...