A Love Story Or Not

Oleh ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... Lebih Banyak

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#35

4.4K 415 17
Oleh ManviGupta512

It had been 2 days since they both got to know about their shoot.

They both were leaving for Mumbai today. Sidharth and Shehnaaz bid adieu to their families and baaz dropped them to the airport.

The paparazzi was around. Since they had some time on their hand, they both didn't mind answering some of their questions.

One of the reporters asked them whether they were going on a vacation together, while they both chuckled at their assumption and denied.

Upon asking why were the together, if they aren't going for a vacation, Sidharth and Shehnaaz asked them to wait for their surprise project.

When the news reached the fans, they couldn't contain their excitement of seeing Sidnaaz together on a project.

All of them started wondering what could the project be.

They both reached Mumbai, in her apartment. There was permanent house help and Ahana was present there too.

She and Sidharth were meeting after 8 years and were really happy to see each other.

Ahana was happy because everything was sorted between both of them.

Now only one thing was bothering her, those were Shehnaaz's feelings for Sidharth that she was trying to suppress.

When Sidharth tried to go inside her room, the house help stopped him, "Sir, mam doesn't allow anybody inside".

Sidharth gave a confused look to Ahana because Shehnaaz was outside in the balcony, on a call.

"Yar meri taraf mat dekh Sidharth. Wo mujhe bhi andar nahi aane deti", Ahana said shrugging her shoulders.

Sidharth was now more curious, "Moti ke room mein aisa bhi kya hai jo ye chupa rahi hai?".

Ahana was equally curious but she didn't dare to enter it. Shehnaaz ne apni kasam di hui hai, to kaise ghuse andar?

Sidharth was adamant to go inside her room and even the house help couldn't stop him.

Sidharth opens the room and nobody could stop him. There were pictures and frames all around the wall of the room.

Those were their pictures, Shehnaaz's and Sidharth's pictures and they look cute.

It seemed just like her old room. The furniture might have been different but the way the things were kept in there, was similar. It really felt like her room.

Sidharth went towards the bedside table and saw a polaroid kept on the table. He remember that polaroid clearly.

FLASHBACK

Shehnaaz was literally pleading in front of him right now, "yaar please chal Sidharth!".

Sidharth blatantly refused, "Shehnaz tera pura bookshelf bhara hua hai books se aur lekar kya karegi?".

"I love to collect books, Kullu! Tujhe pata hai na? please chal". She whined and stomped her feet.

Rita aunty came towards their room hearing the commotion, " kya hua? Kyon shor dala hua hai?".

Dekho na aunty, ye mere Sath nahi chal rha! kab se ise mana rahi hoon. Bolo na isse!", Shehnaaz complained.

"Maa yaar kabse Pragati Maidan wale book fair mein jaane Ki zid kar rahi ha. Iske pure room mein books hi books hain, fir bhi aur chahiye. Isse bolo Kabhi apni course books bhi padh liya kare. Bechari books pade pade sadd rahi hain!", Sidharth said.

"Kyun pareshan kar raha hai meri bacchi ko?", Rita aunty said.

Well this was the end of the discussion.

Now even Maa has taken her side and Shehnaaz just have him a smirk while he huffed in annoyance.

They both left for the book fair, Sidharth left very unwillingly but seeing her excitement,he smiled.

They got all the books which Sidharth called useless, whereas Shehnaaz called them her treasure.

Shehnaaz saw a Polaroid Camera, aur fir kya tha, after a lot of threats from Shehnaaz, Sidharth had to give in.

Shehnaaz got on his back, her arms around her neck, her legs around his waist while he held her through his hands which were under his knees.

In the polaroid, Shehnaaz was laughing seeing Sidharth's irritating face and the person clicked the photo right then.

They could get only one copy and Shehnaaz kept it, saying that Sidharth already doesn't like taking photos so she should be the one having it.

Sidharth didn't argue. And well they maintained their ritual of having an  ice cream before leaving.

FLASHBACK ENDS

His thoughts were interrupted when an angry Shehnaaz walked into the room.

"Tujhe mana kiya na sabne andarr aane se, fur kyun aaya?", she asked him angrily.

He just turned around towards her, smiled and pulled her in for a hug. Shehnaaz was taken aback by his sudden gesture.

"Bass thodi der aise hi reh. Please...", Shehnaaz melted into his touch and gave in.

She tried to reciprocate the hug but she couldn't because of  his arms that were tightly wrapped over hers.

He was trying to inhale her, trying to breathe her in. She loved him so much (positive wala pyaar, friends wala pyaar) and he loved her too.

He hugged her tightly, his nose in her neck. He then nuzzled his nose in her neck again.

Sidharth had pulled Shehnaaz too close to him that she was practically in him.

"Mujhe Saans ni aa ri! Do you want to kill me?", Shehnaaz said in a hoarse voice.

Sidharth had a tear in his eye, he wiped it and listening to Shehnaaz, he chuckled.

Shehnaaz had already forgotten that she was angry at Sidharth and they both had diner.

They both slept together, kyunki akele kaise neend aayegi dono ko.

Next day, they reached Madh Island, their shoot location.

Shehnaaz's stylist was already present their and even the director thought that her designer would be perfect for the job.

Shehnaaz had to wear a knee length flowy dress for the first scene. Sidharth was dressed in casuals.

When she came out of her vanity, Sidharth couldn't even look at anything except her.

She actually looked like a little doll. Her angelic face already made her look pretty, but now this little yellow dress with sneakers, made her look like a doll.

She was looking even more pretty to Sidharth because of the colour of her dress, which was Sidharth's favourite colour.

The director asked them to enact the srcene and they did it perfectly in a single take.

For others it might have been acting, but for them it was reality. What they were asked to do, was something that they did everyday.

It was all similar to their real life and so they didn't have to act. They just needed to redo what they did inside the bigg boss.

The shoot was almost over. Only the last scene was left.

For that scene Sidharth was wearing a black shirt with black ripped jeans. He was looking too hot.

Shehnaaz came out of her vanity and to say that she currently looked less than  the most desirable woman right now, would be an understatement.

She was looking alluring and sensual in that black saree of hers.

It was a see through saree, and her little blouse was visible through it.

All of her waist and stomach was bare and could be seen.

Sidharth's breath stuck in his throat and his eyes widened in shock.

She was looking sexy, and God could he look anywhere else except her when she was standing there looking all seductive.

How was he supposed to get in the character and play his part when it was her, beside him?

"God!", Sidharth groaned. Not only him, but even the other crew members were ogling her.

Why does this girl needs to wear something like this? He wondered angrily.

He then looked, actually glared at Ken, the stylist making him gulp in fear.

Sidharth then moved onto give Shehnaaz an angry glare but he couldn't.

He just lost his voice looking at her. He then noticed that her blouse   seemed loose from above.

He immediately knew what was wrong.

Sidharth came towards her with long strides and kept a hand on her shoulder, covering her whole back.

Shehnaaz looked at him in confusion while he made her walk towards her vanity.

He closed the door of the vanity and saw that the dori of her blouse was just about to open.

Well, it was the only string  keeping that little  blouse on her body.

"Wo tumhara wo khula hai", he said, not meeting her eyes.

She was utterly confused, "Kya khula hai?".

"Wo blouse...uhh...wo jo...Fuck it!", saying this Sidharth turned Shehnaaz's back towards him.

He wasn't able to think clearly when he saw her bare back. It was all milky and smooth.

It was just so fare that he wanted just caress it badly.

He brought his right hand and slid it on her bare waist slowly, making her gasp and stop breathing.

"Baby breath!", he said and Shehnaaz obeyed.

He pulled Shehnaaz towards him through his hand that was on her waist and in the process his fingers dug deeper into her tummy.

He caressed her stomach, massaging it and then brought his fingers over her navel.

He kept his hand there, feeling her while Shehnaaz's eyes were shut.

Now, they were close. Sidharth slowly took his left hand and brushed them across her back.

She breathed heavily,her fingers coming towards her mouth.

He couldn't stop himself from running a hand on her bare back which seemed equal to silk.

He then slowly brought his hand towards the dori, while still running his hand on her back.

He took out his other hand, which was under her saree on her bare waist, and caressed the other part of her back.

He brought both the ends of the dori, and tied it too tightly at the very first attempt, that Shehnaaz jerked and her back straightened with the force applied by him.

When he finished tying the dori, he again caressed her back from top to bottom with the back of his fingers.

He was about to do more, when they both were interrupted by the spot boy. He told them that there last shot is ready.

Without wasting even a second in that steamy yet awkward situation, they both moved towards the set and gave their last shot.

The director and the whole crew appreciated their efforts and they were in awe of their bond.

When will both of them come to terms with their feelings? What will happen when they get back to Delhi? A lockdown maybe...

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

327K 26.7K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...
70K 6.8K 30
So guys it is my newly idea in which we see dominant sidharth and cute shehnaaz who has a big crush on sidharth but couldn't confess due to some reas...
393K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
THAT ATTACHMENT Oleh ♡

Fiksi Penggemar

111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...