Devil's Sons M.C. (Manxman)

By ShadowQueen45

Hunter Wilson lives by one code - Loyalty. Jesse Jetter lives by one code - Family. A story featuring a grou... More

Introduction.
Prologue.
01
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35
36
37
Epilogue 1.
Epilogue 2.
Epilogue 3.
Epilogue 4.

20.

1.6K 72 0
By ShadowQueen45

Jesse.

"This is actually really good bruiser." I was genuinely impressed with the way the gooeyness of the cheeses and the smoky flavor of the ham was held together by buttery flavored texture of the bread. It made my tastebuds very happy.

I was on watch duty tonight and hadn't really thought about dinner. I admit I'd been a little skeptical when Hunter had informed me that he was bringing me dinner, mostly because I happen to know how limited his cooking skills are. But tasting this ham sandwich right now, I admit I was a man of little faith.

"Actually?" He asks in shock and I immediately burst out laughing. "Careful JJ or I might think you're surprised."

I take another large bite of the sandwich goodness, reaching for the bottle of water he also packed for me. "I'm just saying that I was a little iffy on what to expect but this is really good." I was on my second helping so there's no argument that it really was good. But apparently Hunter isn't feeling the same way as he releases a loud gasp.

"Good job JJ you've mastered how to insult someone and compliment them in the same sentence." I roll my eyes at the man before bumping my leg against his shoulder.

"I'm just kidding, I love the sandwich it's the best I've ever had." I let the sincerity of my words seep through the compliment.

"I already know what I have to do." He states simply.

My brows are furrowed as I try to decipher what Hunter has to do "And that will be?"

He looks at me like I'm stupid "I just have to cook more meals for you babe." He states in a duh tone, like I'm supposed to have figured out the answer by now.

Hunter continues eating unbothered, sipping his beer at intervals while I'm left staring like a creep. His earlier words still sounding in my ears, the heat creeps up my body at the underlying promise behind them. The ease with which the words roll over me is like never before.

"Stop staring and eat you food JJ." A smile graces my lips at his nonchalance. Only Hunter could make such act look hot, but it takes me by surprise when I see blush creeping up his cheeks. "You're annoying." He states with a heavy sigh. "I got you a banana." He throws the fruit at me and I manage to catch the poor thing before it lands against my forehead.

He's so cute when he's all embarrassed and blushing, actually I think he's really adorable when he becomes all playful. Those are the only other times that he seems relaxed, apart from when he's riding his Harley, or anything that has to do with his motorcycle.

I'm not sure what it is that always has him calculative, guarded, his persona with the sharp contrast of deviousness, and cunningness. Good to lure you in, bad if he has a vendetta against you. But even with all that, I can't get his vulnerability those months ago out of my head. It felt like he needed to just be held, no words said and no sounds made, just arms to be wrapped in. It's like we had a silent undertaking to never speak about it and the topic has never been broached.

I stare at the fruit in my hands and unwrap the peel before taking a bite and another and another till the fruit is all gone into my belly.

Yet somehow I was still hungry.

"I'm still hungry bruiser." I whine, I probably sounded ridiculous but once the floodgates of my taste buds have been opened, it takes a lot to quench them.

"What is your stomach, a bottomless pit?" Hunter growls out but I continue smiling sheepishly, by the way eyeing the last sandwich in the plastic wrap. He sighs heavily before handing me my third of the night, which was supposed to be his second.

I felt bad which is why I mumbled "thank you" after taking a large bite of the sandwich.

"Don't speak with food in your mouth." He cautions and I silently continue eating.

"Full?" I nod in response after devouring the meal like a starved man. I reach for the paper towels and clean up my lips and fingers before softly reaching for Hunter's lips and gently wiping with light strokes.

I'm pulled onto strong muscular thighs with the speed that rivals that of light, and a small yeet escapes my lips. Unbothered by the glare I'm sending his way, Hunter cocks his eyebrow towards me daring me to finish what I started doing. I roll my eyes at the annoying ass before continuing my earlier action of wiping his after dinner lips, although there's really nothing else to wipe.

Our mini clean-up done, and I'm cuddled into bruiser. My face is buried into his neck and my hands play around his torso, very warm and cuddly.

"You shouldn't be here Hunter." I whisper after a long while of comfortable silence.

"Yeah. Do you want me to leave?" Ocean blues focus on me, watching and studying, straight into my eyes and demanding an answer. Everything in me screams yes, this isn't right and we both know that. This bubble we had around ourselves wouldn't be able to contain us when things fall apart. The yes chant rings in my head as it's the most obvious answer to the question but yet, I end up saying.

"No, stay." That's all that needed to be said. Hunter simply reaches for the pack of cigarettes in his pocket and the lighter from the leather cut. The first puff of smoke wafts past my nose. I reach for the stick that lays lazily between his pointer and middle finger and put it to my lips for a drag.

His eyes never leave mine as his fingers hold the stick to my lips and I take another drag. He simply sucks in ragged breaths. "What scares you?" And the award of most random question goes to Jesse Jetter.

Bruiser seems taken back by my question too.

"Guts over fear." He simply replies, taking a drag of the cigarette before putting it back to my lips.

"What?" I ask in confusion.

"Guts over fear." He repeats and I'm not sure why people feel the need to repeat things in hope that you'll get it. If I didn't get it the first time, I still won't get it the second time, duh. "Eminem?" I continue to stare blankly.

"You listen to Eminem?"

"You don't?" Hunter asks, eyes wide like I've committed a heinous crime. I'm just not a rap enthusiast. "Fuck JJ, I swear you surprise me everyday."

"I find rap quite boring and the beats are sometimes generic. Nothing special or pumping, you know?"

It's his turn to stare at me like I've lost all my brain cells and was running on an empty head filled with tissue paper.

"I'm just saying that I could never have pegged you for a rap fan." Bikers literally had their own genre of music, Rock, heavy metal, music that could make you get lost in the feels while surrounding every aspect of your mind. Lyrics that weren't the cleanest, they brought out the outlaw in you.

"I simply appreciate good music when I hear one. And you know people don't have to be pumped every time right?" Like those months ago? I want to ask but looking at the man in front of me right now, I know that look in his pretty eyes. That guarded look, the one where he stares through me and at me, a piercing gaze. That's all I'm getting for the night, he has shutdown on me.

I gently pull his hand towards my lips, and take a last drag from the cigarette between his fingers. I stomp out the butt of the stick before cuddling closer into the warm body I've gotten pretty used to. He calls me clingy when I cuddle and pretty much force him to hold me but I think he secretly likes it, he'll never admit it though.

"So you find me surprising huh?" I whisper against his ears referring to the earlier words. I close my teeth gently over the slightly fleshy ear lobe pulling softly before releasing, eliciting a grunt from the man.

"Is it a surprise that I wanna fuck you?" The deep voice rolls against my ear in a whisper. Hands moving from lazily tracing out the seams of my leather cut, to grabbing mounds of my lower cheeks.

"Not at all. Is it a surprise when I do this?" I know where his sweet spot is and I target it. Trailing my tongue and sucking in the spot mercilessly leaving hickeys upon hickeys.

I can't control the urge to stake my claim every time. I'd never felt the need to, not even with Renee. With Hunter I'm possessive, every single part of him, every single square inch of that sexy Adonis was mine. That monstrous dick is for my hole, everything belongs with and to me. "Or when I do this?"

I slide down as teasingly as ever, trailing my lips across those taut nipples. Toned muscular chest and abs that can make the best drool lay in front of me like a buffet, and I dive into the treat.

Pinching the buds, swirling my tongue around them, flicking the nubs and sending Hunter into a state of ecstasy like he does me with just the deep belly grunts escaping him.

"Suck my cock JJ, you know you want to." That's right, he knows me so well. I was craving that monster in my mouth, the girth filling my mouth like no other. "Be good and please me." I waste no time doing exactly that.

"Would you be surprised if I slammed my cock up your pretty hole and brushed that button that makes you scream?" Hunter rasps in my ear, continuing my little game from earlier.

His warm body covered mine as my back lay against his chest, his cock nestled against my lower cheeks. A painful tug to my nipple makes a whimper escape my lips. "Answer me." Instead I rut against him, needing some type of friction to blissfully satisfy me. "You get nothing if you don't answer."

"No no no" I whimper like a female in heat, I close the gap Hunter created between us. I offer my ass as a living sacrifice, baring down on the couch open and needy for something. He knows what it is and doesn't hesitate to line up against my hole.

"Good, that's exactly what I'm going to do." I don't have the time to answer as a gasp escapes me from the quick intrusion, brushing straight against my prostate. Quick strokes attack my prostate and I seemingly forget how to breathe by the fifth or so passing. Just another few calculated thrusts and a tug to my member has me unraveling, spurts of cum fly into Hunter's hand. His orgasm a little moment after mine.

Of course one round is not enough and so for the rest of the night, we manage to bring each other's bodies to new heights in the D.S. warehouse.

******************************************************************************************************
It was presently the crack of dawn, the guys would soon start arriving to the club to relieve me from my night watch. I was beyond exhausted and it's not from staying up to guard the weapons arsenal.

Hunter was preparing to leave before anyone else arrived and... well saw us together. We'd cleaned up the area from our earlier activities in record time, one would think the nations president was visiting with how thorough we were.

"Gotta go before Luke gets here." I nod slowly in understanding. Halfway through the room towards the exit door, his voice booms out snatching me from my thoughts. "What scares you JJ?" I'm taken back but I quickly respond.

"Easy, failing as a parent to Laney and disappointing Mel." My greatest fear was becoming my mother and neglecting my kid.

I hate the fact that it took me holding my little boy in my arms, those little fingers grabbing into mine, innocent eyes gazing at me for me to realize that I deserved a better childhood than the one I got. The thought that the little man could loathe me scares the shit out of me. The thought that I wouldn't be enough of a guardian and big brother for Mel also scares me. Those little humans are the most important people in my life and they deserve nothing for the best; can I give them that? That answer scares me.

"You're neither a failure nor a disappointment." He replies and I'm short of words. How do you know that? I want to ask but by the time my brain finally makes up the question, the engine rumble of his Harley already departing the warehouse is the only thing to be heard.

I'm scared I might be falling in love with you Hunter Wilson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 164K 56
{The Wattys Awards Shortlist} The Saint's Brotherhood motorcycle club was known all over town, they were ruthless. They were feared, they got their r...
191K 6.8K 23
Aden Grayson is the middle Grayson brother. Brooding. Quiet. A lover of solitude and one specific curly-haired angel. Leila Hakeem is a bartender, w...
295K 9.1K 39
Hell in High Hells.... Life was never going to be simple for Jasmine. Growing up around the Brotherhood MC. Her father the president, her brother the...
20.8K 997 34
Carbon is a different person than he was five months ago. After Andrew, Kate's father, and the head of the arms dealer organization that harmed Devil...