My friend, The hybrid(BTS/ AU...

Bởi tinnietinyseokjinnie

Fletcher's life was already tough with the everyday problems of adulthood but now she just got another additi... Xem Thêm

Before ya read ❤️
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
18%
19%
21%
22%
23%
24%
25%
26%
27%(last chapter)
A/N

20%

197 10 1
Bởi tinnietinyseokjinnie

Namjoon and Hobi went back for Jin. And as soon as he got back to the room he started scolding me in Korean.

"You done yet?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh.

Jin took in a breath and started yelling again.

"Guess not," I said as I got under the cover and turned off the light." when you're done I'll be waiting for cuddles," I giggle as I sat my phone down.

Hours later I woke up in the middle of the night thirsty. Jin was passed out behind me and I carefully got out of bed without waking him and grabbed my wallet. I slipped on Jin's llama slippers and left the room.

I scrunched up my nose from the smells of outside. Alcohol and piss roamed the air.

Disgusting

A couple walked past me giggling drunk as ever. I groaned as I made it over to the vending machines only to notice them out of order.

"Dammit," I mumbled.

I looked around and saw a bar across the road. I looked towards our rooms and back towards the bar.

I didn't want to bother Hobi for the car keys and I'm sure everyone else is asleep.

I sighed and took the chance of going to the bar.

It wasn't crowded but it was enough to notice some of these folks looked like regulars.

I walked right up to the bartender.

She looked at me up and down before talking"what can I getcha hun?"

"I'll just take a water," I said as I pulled out my wallet.

"Just water for the pretty lady?"I heard a voice say.

I looked up and a tall lady with lilac hair and tattoos all over her body.

"Yea not in the mood for the hard stuff," I shrug.

"Cmon let me buy you a drink, just one," she says as she slides a hand up my thigh.

I noticed she was wearing a badge on her hip.

Agent Biggs

"Ok," I smiled.

Biggs ordered us a drink.

"What's your name, pretty girl?" She asks.

"Fletcher, and you?" I grin.

"Angela, Angela Biggs," she says

" Nice to meet you," I smile.

"Likewise," Angela winks."I've never seen you around here before,"

"Yea I'm here visiting my sister but it seems like she's not in town," I said as I took a sip from the hard substance. I gag a little at the strong taste.

Too much?" Angela laughs.

"I'm into more fruity drinks," I said trying not to make a face at the horrible tasting alcohol.

"I can get you something else baby girl all you gotta do is ask," Angela says as she turns to call the bartender.

"It's fine," I waved it off." it's opening me up to new things," Angela hummed."What brings you on a-" I looked around for the date" Wednesday night?"

"Hard day at work," Angela says as she takes a sip of her drink.

"What do you do?" I ask.

"I work in a special facility," I nod

"What kind?"

"Not important," she laughs

"Awee cmon," I fake pout and placed a hand on her arm."I'm sure it's exciting,"

"Nah quite boring," Angela laughs.

"Just tell me," I giggle as I tossed my hair over my shoulder.

"Fine, I work in a lab and we test on these things called hybrids," Angela tells me.

"Hybrids?" I laugh" like some cars or something," I said trying to play dumb.

"No, I mean....." I saw Angela look around."I can't say much here,"

I just nod and finish drinking my cup.

"Come back to my hotel," Angela says.

I bit my lip thinking about my options.

"Ok," I said as we both stood up.

Angela ordered a bottle of alcohol before we left.

Luckily the hotel was the same one we were staying at.

Angela and I walked to her room.

We walked past Jungkook's room. I noticed he was still up. Jungkook gave me a weird look and I placed my finger up to my mouth and told him to hush.

Angela opened her hotel room. She had one of the nicer rooms.

"Honeymoon suite?" I joked.

"I'm a regular here so they gave me the nicest room here," she says as she kicked off her shoes.

I nodded as I touched the hot tub in the middle of the room.

"Wanna get in?" She smirked.

" kinda don't have the right attire on," I laughed.

"It's fine, swim nude for all I care," Angela grins as she turns on the hot tub.

"Ugh aha," I said a bit uncomfortable.

I awkwardly sat on the bed and waited for the hot tub to fill.

Angela poured out two glasses and hands on to me.

"Bubbles or no bubbles?" She asks.

"Hmm bubblesss," I smile.

"Your cute," Angela laughs."Cmon beautiful," She starts to strip down.

I hesitated for a minute.

Ok, Fletcher, you're doing this for Farrah, she might know something it doesn't have to go any further then you're comfortable

I took in a deep breath before stripping out of my PJs and down to my bra and panties.

"Greens my favorite color," she winked at me as she took in my body.

I will admit the water felt great. And the jets hitting my back felt amazing.

"So finish telling me about your job, "I say as Angela moved closer to me.

"Oh the hybrids yea, this half/half creatures, we've housed them in the facility for years. Hybrids of all kinds. Different kinds of animals some natural some breaded from experiments and some from human and animal intercourse,

I nodded my head in disgust.

"I've been on watch with one project for about a year and she's a handful, she's just now developing her hybrid side and my boss is debating if she's gonna last with the way she's acting,"

"Oh wow that's crazy," I said as I popped a few bubbles.

"Mhm but enough about my job," Angela said as she moved a piece of hair from my shoulder and started attacking my neck with kisses.

I sighed as she pulled me onto her lap. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she found my sweet spot.

I heard her phone buzz from the nightstand.

I started grinding on Angela as I leaned over to get a better view of her phone.

A. Tiny: Biggs we need you back, the security cameras at the Danfield residence are out.

A. Tiny: Patience X is back in town with a few friends

My eyes widen as a picture of Me, Jimin, and Taehyung in Farrah's room popped up.

Angela's phone started ringing. I heard her groan as she pulled her head out of my chest.

I gasp and hurried to pull her face to mine.

"Ignore it," I smiled.

"I can't," she sighed.

My hands traveled down to her neck, lightly choking her, "I said ignore it,"

Angela smirked " oh so you're the kinky type,"

I grinned as I applied more pressure to Angela's neck.

"Now hold on baby girl you're playing with fire," she chuckles. I licked my lips as I applied as much force as I could to her throat. Angela started panicking and started reaching for my hands.

Angela grabbed ahold of my legs and flipped us underwater. I kept my hold on her neck as she struggled to breathe.

My lungs started burning as I stayed underwater with her. I managed to wrap my legs around her arms, pinning them by her sides.

Angela and I were wrestling for a couple of minutes before I felt her go limp in my legs.

I gasped as I came up for air.

"Fuck," I gasped as I climbed out of the hot tub.

I grabbed Angela's phone and her briefcase before leaving my guilty conscience made me go and pull the drain up so the water would drain out.

I grabbed my clothes and ran out. I Ignored the cool air hitting my wet body as I banged on Hobi and Namjoon's door.

"What the fuck," A sleepy Namjoon answered his eyes widen as I shoved him into the room and slammed the door.

"We have to leave," I said as I turned on the light. Namjoons ears went red as he noticed the little of clothing I had on.

"W-what why?" He stutters.

"There's an Agent here well was one here," I said as I handed him the briefcase.

"What's going on- Jesus Fletcher," Hobi said as he covered his eyes. I rolled my eyes and started putting my clothes back on.

"Hoseok, They know we're here," Namjoon says as he threw Angela's phone at him." Go wake everyone up,"

I nodded. I opened the door and seen Jungkook standing there with a sleepy Jin, Jimin, and Taehyung.

"Already done," Jungkook says.

Hobi and Namjoon grabbed their bags and everyone got in the car. This time we remember everyone.

Before I could get into the car I felt someone snatch me backward and place someone hard against my head.

"Fletcher, baby I thought tonight was going to be special," I heard Angela say.

I gulped as I heard a gun click next to my head. Taehyung growled and started to get out of the SUV.

"Make one more step Hybrid and I'll blow her brains out,"

"Taehyung it's okay," I sighed.

Taehyung flared his teeth before sitting back down.

"All of you are under arrest," Angela said" especially you Fletcher," I rolled my eyes as she tightened her grip on me.

"You guys are coming with me back to the office for investigation," Angela said as she pulled out another phone.

As soon as she hit dial on her phone I felt Angela's head butt the back of my head and her gun and phone fell from her hands.

I turned around and seen Namjoon standing behind us holding a brick.

He picked Angela's phone up and threw it out Into an open field.

"Jungkook are you done with the other phone?"Namjoon says.

"Now I am," Jungkook says as he hands it over to Namjoon.

Namjoon drags Angela and her belongings back to her room and closes the door.

"We have about 15 minutes before her back up comes, "Jungkook says as he takes over the driver seat and turns on the GPS.

Namjoon throws me into the SUV and enters himself. Jungkook speeds off down the road.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.2K 251 32
❝you are like a puzzle ; hard to solve but ready to be fixed❞ - bts fanfiction completed ; short story yoongi + jimin ©beyoongiful 2017
1.1M 43.7K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
37.3K 1.7K 19
❝you are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?❞ - Kim Taehyung @𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙏𝘼𝙉_𝘽_
43.9K 1.5K 48
"I lost you, and I found you, and I lost you again, but now no one can take you away from me, and I intend to keep it that way. Cause I love you." Ji...