[REWRITTEN IS OUT] Smile | He...

By SofiaJR321

(Sorry but we discontinued now lol) (Also coming back to this like 5 months after writing/discontinuing I've... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N (bad news btw)
Another A/N but after like 5 months
a final a/n

Chapter 5

968 51 81
By SofiaJR321

A/n i'm currently writing this while i'm supposed to be doing school stuff so it may be a little rushed

also i'm trying something recommended to me by Vukovi_Writes (it's gonna be different speech)

I was listening to  "Nightmares" by Brother Sundance  and also  "Let me down" by Oliver Tree  so yeah y'all should listen to 'em cause they're good

I hope you enjoy the chapter :D

Also there may be a little gore but i'll warn you.

---

The room was filled with an outburst of light and i could feel my body disintegrating and building itself back together. 

[Grian joined the game]

We all reappeared in a run down village. I could hear distant screams, one of the villagers had pointed towards us in fear and shouted something i didn't want to hear: "Its them! Everybody run!"

"Now let the fun begin!" Ash cried out as a bow formed in her hand. She started flying around, laughing and shooting people.

"What the-" I tried to speak but was cut off by an arrow flying past my head. There was a man in iron armour. A guard?

"Grian look out!" Oli ran past me and stabbed the guard with a scythe. "Uh t-thanks?" I responded.

I just stood there in the middle of it all, watching as lives were taken until suddenly, someone had ran up to me with a sword. I attempted to dodge but they had sliced through the side of my arm. I winced in pain.

I have no choice but to fight back.

I held out my non-injured hand and struck the figure with fire. The thing is: how do i put it out.

"Sorry!" I yelled at the burning corpse. "Oh no, oh no. What do i do. How do i stop it. Will they be ok? Oh no." I started panicking.

I crouched down and clutched my head.

"I'm a monster"

"I'm a m-monster"

...

I released my grip.

"Im.. a monster"

(I wAnNa bE trACeR)

(Guys don't kill me for tracing)

(I got lazy)

"Maybe if i just smile it'll be ok" i whispered with a menacing grin.

"Maybe if everyone smiles it'll be ok.

I'll make them smile.

I'll make them all smile"

I jumped to my feet and covered everything I could see with fire. Screams could be heard in every direction. I let out a menacing laugh.

"Alright guys he's cracked!" I could hear the distant voice of Marcus, who was busy stabbing people. And soon, the village was on fire, everyone was dead. 

A n d  t h e y  w e r e  s m i l i n g .

—————

Word count: 463

Lol sorry for the short chapter

But yeah, he's finally started killing people.

My angsty self is excited to write the next chapter >:3

If you have any theories, you can share them in the comments here>

Bye friends :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.1K 439 12
===================================== Just as he fought his way out of his own mind, he was abandoned by all he ever knew and cared for. Alone, afrai...
26.6K 894 16
Nightmare and dream meet up in the ruins of dreamtale but when they do something happens to them.....
1.3M 52.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...