Can I? Yoonmin

By Ususi-chan5

"so neighbor can I have your sperm?"- Jimin "what?!" -yoongi Jimin and Yoongi are neighbors and Jimin one day... More

Introduction 🥰
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~

~1~

772 39 8
By Ususi-chan5

Yoongi POV

Hello and my name is Min yoongi, I'm 27 year old IT technician with no wife or husband to speak of.

And I'm currently having a conversation with my grumpy father about the same topic.

"So......when are you going to give me grand kids"

"*Sigh* where am I going to get the kids from, the air???" I asked.

"I don't even know what's wrong with you, you work so hard in university and got yourself a high paying job yet no one wants to be with you"

"Wow dad" I said sadly.

"It's the truth the only girlfriend you had was in highschool and she was bitch but now I wished you stayed with her"

"She wanted more lively people and I couldn't keep up with her" I stated.

"I don't get it your handsome, you could never be my son if you ain't handsome"

I rolled my eyes.

"Or maybe it's because of your personality"

"What's wrong with my personality?" I asked😑.

"You act like the world is ending all the time, I remember sending you to the super market once and you came back looking like the living dead"

"I don't like crowds" I said

"You were going to the supermarket what "crowd" was there?"

"Is because your gay?" Mom asked. "I don't have a problem if your gay"

"Of course you don't have a problem your gay mom!!!"I shouted rubbing my forehead.

"Mom I have to go to work early in the morning" I said wanting desperately for this conversation to end.

"Oh shut the fuck up you just want me to stop talking"

Sometimes I wonder if you can read my mind.

"Yoongi I'm setting up a date for you with one of my friend's daughter she's a model, very beautiful"

I grumbled. Another one.

"Don't complain!, I want grandkids before I die, every one of my friends show their grandchildren but all I have is you"

"Such love and appreciation I feel"

"Oh shut up, you know I love you but anyway am going to hang up since you have 'work' early in the morning"

"Ummmm"

"Bye yoongi"

"Bye dad"

And that's how all my conversations with my father always went. He is so stressful and pressuring but I do feel bad, when dad invites me to one of his fancy friend gatherings and all the other people bring their wife or husband, children and grandchildren and dad only comes with me it kinda looks embarrassing.

Everyone around my age seemed to have their life together and started a family or at least married but for some reason no one wants to date me.

"I would give him grandchildren but who would willingly give it to me?"

I fell asleep soon after and woke up how usually feel dead inside.

You must be thinking "you have money and good job why are you so unhappy?"

And the answer to that is I don't know. I lived my life thinking working and having great job is the only way to happiness and I worked towards that goal.

Honestly I just didn't want to be poor but now that I've achieved it, I have nothing else to live for. I wake up and do the same things I do every day it's boring.

I get myself ready for work and make my coffee since that's what I survive on. I swear my body is 90 percent coffee and cheap food from Walmart.

Don't start assuming, I can cook my father would never let me leave the house for college if I didn't learn but I'm too lazy and food doesn't taste as good when you cook it for yourself it just taste lonely.

As I walked to my car that is parked in my drive way I pot my neighbor Jimin walking towards me.

"Good morning yoongi!!!!" he greeted with that happy and cheery personality.

I don't hate Jimin but boy does he annoy me in some ways, for example he's always happy, smiling and positive 24/7 like who?! Is that happy.

I get that he works at a kindergarten and being smily and positive comes with the job description but even after work he's like his.

Also he always seem to wanna help people and socialize while I avoid my neighbors like the plague.

"Good morning Jimin" I greeted back.

"You about to go to work so am a be quick, I wanna have tea with you in the evening because I wanna ask you a question" Jimin said.

"😅 Umm why don't you ask the question now?" I asked.

"T-the question is kinda serious in way, i-it's not serious as yet but it serious for me but don't worry your not going to die" Jimin stuttered out.

"Ah huh😐 okay we can have tea this evening" this is new Jimin being flustered.

"Okay thanks bye" Jimin ran off back to his house and I went into my car.

I arrive to my job at ABC platinum com. It a shipping company in deagu.

I am the head technician of the company and make sure my computer wife Karen doesn't stop working. (Karen is a mainframe computer that runs all data processing for the company)

I walk through the open glass doors with my ID badge around my neck.

Security is tight but I've been here for four years now, they know my face.

"Good morning Mr Min" Greeted Bob the Security guard.

"Morning Bob" I said as I walked by.

Then I have to pass miss-talks-alot the receptionist, she for some reason always knows everyone's business. (Mrs Mei)

"Did you hear Mr Choi from the advertisement department cheated on his wife with his secretary" Mrs Mei whispered to another worker.

"Good morning Mrs Mei" I greeted.

"Oh! Good morning Mr Min" she said surprised.

*Shakes head* she should be paying attention to her job.

I go into the elevator and press floor number 61,  yeah it's a real mother fucking tall building and I'm not even going to the highest floor.

When the elevator goes ding and the doors open I am greeted by insufferable assistants Jungkook and Taehyung.

Who have the need to remind me every day that I'm single.

"I See you two are lively this morning" I said as watch them swallow each others faces.

They immediately pulled apart once they heard my voice.

"G-good morning yoongi hyung" Taehyung greeted blushing madly.

"Good morning sir" Jungkook smirked.

"You two this is an office not your bedroom, please stop making out here" I said as I walked to my desk.

"We're the only ones that work on floor 61 so no one is going to see us" Jungkook kindly reassured me.

I'm going to see.

I sighed before looking Taehyung. Taehyung is like a little brother to me, he does his work well and is a great technician.

"How is Karen doing?" I asked.

"She's doing great but why did you name the mainframe Karen?" Taehyung asked.

"Why wouldn't I name her Karen?" I asked back.

"😅 Hehe" Taehyung laughed confused. "Should I still do the maintenance check in the freeze room?"

"Yes we don't want anything to overheat so make sure Karen is getting AC in every area" I said

Taehyung nodded his head before leaving.

"And you!" I pointed towards Jungkook. "Make sure the information of the company is secure, if anything gets hacked because you want your face sucked"

"Ahh everything is fine, you act like I don't know my job" Jungkook pouted

Jungkook is a good kid but since he just left from college the partying and relaxed attitude hasn't left yet.

But damn he's a good hacker and software engineer, he's top class when it comes to these areas and only in these areas, he's fucked everywhere else.

Ring ring.

I pick up the office phone. "Hello?"

"Mr Min there is an executive meeting in the CEO office in half an hour" the CEO's secretary Mrs Lee said.

"Okay understood" I said.

I get up off my chair and walked to the elevator. "Jungkook please don't make me come back and see you pinning Taehyung to a wall" 

"Hey! It was an accident we didn't know you were coming back" Jungkook shouted.

I rolled my eyes.

I go to the 100th floor of the building were my good friend the CEO is located.

I pass Mrs Lee and go the big glass doors with a huge CEO label on top. Excessive I know.

I opened the door and greet Hoseok my best friend.

"Hey hobi" I said as looked around its seems I the first one here.

"Yoongi!! My man!!" The living sunshine said greeted back.

He got up off the chair a bro hugged me.

"You act like I didn't see you yesterday 😁" I happily said.

"Yes but it's always in a serious manner and we only talk about work, I missed talking about non-sense being an adult sucks" Hoseok complained.

"Well duh your the CEO of a multimillion dollar company what do you expect to happen?" I said.

"Anyway my wife and I planning to go camping with the kids wanna come?" Hoseok asked.

Another family trip where I feel out of place with all the parents and kids.

"Nah my mom is setting me up with a blind date again" for once I'm happy for my mother's meddling.

"Too bad the kids love you" Hoseok said.

Hoseok's twins Haru and Hina are beautiful and all but their monsters and they tire me out more than my mother.

"Yeah it's too bad" I said honestly not meaning it.

Then there was a knock on the door "sir it's the rest of the executives"

"Well let's get this meeting started" Hoseok said before opening the door.

----------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers here is chapter one of my newest fanfic 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 11.7K 136
"Are you okay? I thought I hear something break," "I didn't hear anything," or in which Min Yoongi is curious about his neighbor and the sounds he's...
14.4K 448 13
Jimin is sick, and Yoongi is his new neighbor that worries for him. This is a short story for the 100 follower milestone! 💜
4.5K 294 15
What do you do when you find out that your gay awakening as a teenager has become your new neighbor? Oh, and he has a kid. You have a breakdown of c...
412K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...