Wrong Number ✓

By fanaticwriterr

Nandini Murthy is the normal college going girl with most of her focus on the academics. She's neither that p... More

Wrong Number
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue
Bonus (Manik's Pov)
Bonus (Manik's Pov)

Chapter Five

11K 975 105
By fanaticwriterr

Okay I see many people are desperate to get annoyed by my updates so then why not? :p

Two days passed and Aditi has been kind of ignoring Nandini which hurt her but she knew there must be a reason. She had seen her at the college and even Aditi did but whenever their eyes would meet, she would avert them and walk away. Something was definitely wrong and she had to talk to her.

About Ahaan she even saw him at college but the courage and determination she had instilled inside her that day was now lost and she was back to square one.

And lastly Manik, he had disappeared to God knows where. There was no message from him and even when she messaged him, she noticed that it wasn't even delivered.

It felt like everyone around her were upset because of her in one way or other.

She didn't feel like going to college today and so she lay there on her bed checking her phone from time to time. She was not even sure for what she was waiting or rather whose message she was awaiting.

Her phone pinged and she made a bad face assuming it to be some random message. Uninterested she opened her phone and her eyes widened seeing Manik's name.

She could have punched him right across his face if he was infront of her in that moment. How dare he even smile after disappearing for two days straight and that too without a word.

She was angry as well as upset and so wanted to ignore him but his next sentence helped her cool down a little.

She sighed and rested her chin on the pillow, reading his message. She understood that he might have work and that would've kept him busy but he could have atleast informed her.

Was she even allowed to show tantrums? Maybe. Maybe not. But when he was already ready to manaofy her then why not?

She smiled at his message and then sat up hugging the pillow close. Why she didn't feel uncomfortable with him was a question that she asked herself every time she chatted with him.

She wanted to share her worries related to Aditi and Ahaan with him but didn't know if he would entertain it.

His reply was immediate but she was biting her nails thinking if she should share it with him or not. Nevertheless she messaged him and waited for his reply.

She scoffed at his reply and responded immediately. She already had one person whom she liked and how could she even like him in such a less time?

But you liked Ahaan in a single glance. Her mind mocked her and she frowned shooing away those thoughts.

Taking a deep breath she decided to write it down before she changed her mind and sent it to him. Now if he had no interest in knowing her sad stories he would make fun of her or even ignore her and if he wanted he could even pretend of being nice to her.

But her heart said otherwise.

Neither was he such an arrogant person nor a pretend because up until now he never gave a reason to her so that she would doubt him or his personality in that way.

She was taken aback by his last sentence. How could she let her friendship with Aditi end so easily? And what if she's in some problem and doesn't want to share with her? She couldn't just leave her.

Her words were confident and so was she but she didn't understand what he was hinting at until his messaged cleared it all.

She grinned and patted her back, appreciating herself and thought about Ahaan's issue which was still to be discussed.

Should she share about him as well?

Will she share? And what will be Manik's reaction?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371K 15.4K 33
Manik is a handsome young arrogant businessman who never cares about anyone except for his family and friends . He meets Nandini, a beautiful young c...
445K 28K 38
#1 in Humor Genre 06/05/2016 #1 in Humor 4/05/2016 (what's hot) [Completed on 21/05/2016] Nandini Murthy Khanna: A fun and carefree girl. A girl full...
252K 12.4K 33
Hello everyone. I am Ayisha I am a new writer in wattapad. This story is very special to me . Hope you all like and do comments to support me. I...
546K 44.5K 64
"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS" "Wow! Am I...