Life goes on

Oleh XxShimmyDelightxX

What if Ricky didn't leave after Adrian cheated on him with Ben? What if he went to Amy for comfort instead... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Letting your Guard Down
Chapter 2: No resistance
Chapter 3: Keeping Secrets
Chapter 4: Take it slow??
Chapter 6: Don't doubt my Love
Chapter 7: Groceries, Phone calls, and birthcontrol
Chapter 8: Movie and Burger kind of Guy
Chapter 9: Dramarama For Grant High Students
Chapter 10: I Think We're All Having a Bad Day
Chapter 11: I Can't Just Let Anyone In
Chapter 12: Being Left Behind, and Behind Left Alone
Chapter 13: Pinky Promise
Chapter 14: Getting Back Up, After Falling Down
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: Madness
Chapter 17: I Just Want Her Back
Chapter 18: Sealing Promises Part 1
Chapter 19: I Love You Part 2
Chapter 20: Epilogue

Chapter 5: Love, heartbreak, and bliss

1.7K 47 6
Oleh XxShimmyDelightxX

Ricky Underwood was up early on this Saturday morning. He was eating toast and jam while humming to a random song on the radio. He felt energetic and more alive then he has within the last week.

Him and Amy had worked things out and decided to take things slow. Ricky was happy yet confused all at the same time. He wanted to get over Adrian though he knew he never really loved her because if he did, none of this would have ever happened. He knew love was a complex thing and isn't something you could just say for fun, it came with responsibility and heartbreak and it can complicate yet make your life complete.

That is why Ricky Underwood promised himself he was never going to use the term "I love you" until he actually loved someone.

Of course his son was the only person he could say 'I love you' to because it was true. The love he had for his son was too big to even describe.

He finished his toast and put away the dishes that were left from last nights supper and this mornings breakfast. He was also thinking about what happened last night while in the car with Amy. He knew that he was being rude but he just couldn't bring himself to talk to her. He never got nervous around a girl and not to mention the fact that he has been seeing and talking to Amy for over a year now. He's known her since Band Camp and through out her pregnancy and now he sees her everyday. Why all of a sudden did he feel nervous? This was one thing that boggled his mind.

He always thought Amy was beautiful and she was a great girl and a great mom, but ever since she was there for him that one night, it was like something changed. He didn't exactly know how to describe it but he wasn't used to it. He had never experienced that feeling of comfort and....desire.

Of course there was always Adrian's kind of comfort which Ricky didn't complain about but Amy's comfort was different. He didn't want to just have sex and leave, he wanted to just lay with her, not that he didn't ever think about doing it with her again...he was a guy with guy hormones.

Ricky finished the dishes and decided to hop in the shower. He walked through his crowded yet cozy apartment to make his way to the bathroom. He let the steam fill the bathroom and stripped down to nothing. He carefully walked and stood under the spray. In silence, he began to think about how much his life had changed within the last year and 9 months. He took a deep breath in a slide down the cold wall of the shower. He just stayed there for a good few minutes wondering exactly how to go about this.

Should he approach Adrian and just tell her it's off and walk away or should he wait awhile? He knew he was trying things out with Amy but he was pretty sure Adrian gets that they are over, seeing as he hasn't talked to her. He doesn't want anything to do with her and he maybe even wants to never see her again.

He knew that he did cheat on her before hence why he's so confused on why he's so hurt over this. He figures it's because he was cheated on by a girl he finally realized he had deep feelings for, with a guy who he thought was finally one of his first real friend.

He didn't know how to take it all he knew was it hurt but he couldn't cry over it anymore.

It's over and Ricky was a man. He was strong and he's been through worse then some majorette cheating on him. He has been through his father sexually abusing and just plain abuse by his father.

He was strong and he couldn't let this get to him. He had a son and he was dating Amy, but this just goes to show that even Ricky Underwood, has feelings.

Amy Jurgeuns lay in her bed listening to the sounds of her little brother cry. Amy was glad that John was down for a nap because he would probably start crying after he heard Robbie crying.

She got out of bed to see if John was still in bed or if Ashley had taken him out. She walked into the nursery and found him fast asleep while sucking his thumb. She sighed and felt that sudden urge to just hug him. She loved him so much and words could not describe exactly how much. She tip-toed out of the room and went downstairs to find her mother making breakfast and her dad holding Robbie while cooing to him. Amy sat at the kitchen table and grabbed her phone. She scrolled down and then looked in her inbox of messages to see if Ricky had texted her (or anyone else for that matter) , but saw nothing.

She sighed and decided she would text him herself. When are u coming over?

She put down her phone and waited for a reply. Her mom set down the plate of pancakes in front of her and as soon as she was about to take a bite, her phone vibrated. She looked at it.

I'll be there at 7. Have to work soon and talk to Adrian, I have to end things officially.

Amy didn't like the idea that he would be talking to Adrian but she knew she would too and she would have to talk to Ben, but Ricky was different from Amy. Amy would rather run from her problems then face them.

Amy finished her breakfast and went upstairs. She saw John was still asleep so she got dressed and decided she would do some work she needed to finish. Just when she started working on her work, her cell rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey. Can I come over?" Amy wondered why she would be calling now and why she would want to come over. She barely talks to her.

"Yeah, um, sure." Amy sighed and hung up the phone. She waited for a few minutes until she knocked at the door. Amy ran downstairs to see her standing at the door, so Amy opened it and graciously ushered her in. She smiled with gratitude and Amy noticed she was holding a brown paper bag. Amy's eyes popped and they ran upstairs in a hurry. They made it to Amy's room and Amy closed the door hastily.

"You think you're pregnant?" Amy asked her.

"Yes, I truly believe I am." Amy sighed.

"Who's is it's?" Amy asked her out of true curiosity.

"It's... Jack's." Amy's eyes popped out of her head at Madison. She knew what Amy went through how stupid could she possibly be. Amy grabbed the paper bag out of her hands and through the box at her. Madison sighed and walked into the bathroom. She walked out a few seconds later with the stick in her hand and her eyes red and puffy.

All they had to do now was wait.

"You knew what I went through, I thought you never wanted this. How could you be so stupid!" Madison was now very pale and shaking with nerves.

Amy was right... she knew what she went through and how this even happened she will never know.

"I was on birth control. I ran out a while ago so I just thought that when I saved up enough money to buy more since my step mom's gone for a bit and my dad doesn't exactly know, we could just use condoms till then. This wasn't supposed to happen..." Madison was on the edge of tears while Amy was running her hands through her hair.

"You know that they aren't always effective. You should have said no until you were extra safe. Why you are even doing it anyways after what you saw me go through it's weird, but it is your choice, now look at what situation you are in now. Got you far didn't it?" Amy was mad because she told her friends on that night she was in labour. She showed them the consequences of one time fun. Amy sighed while Madison wiped away tears. Amy looked down at her watch and saw that the right amount of time had went by.

Amy coughed and looked at Madison.

"Can you do it Amy? I can't look." Amy nodded and went over to the stick. She looked down at the result.

"It's...negative. Thank god." Madison let a breath of relief out. They both collapsed on Amy's bed and just laid on their backs starring at the ceiling.

"Never again." Madison just kept starring at the ceiling while uttering that sentence.

"What never again? Never having sex again or always using protection?" Amy inquired.

"Never having sex again....for a while at least. Should I tell him?" Amy looked over at Madison who still had her eyes glued to the ceiling.

"Tell him. Tell him and I'm sure if she really loves you, he'll understand. Listen, I'm bringing John for a walk soon so you should get going." Madison nodded and grabbed her sweater off the bed. She walked out of Amy's bedroom and made her way downstairs.

Amy walked with her and walked her outside. They waved and Amy shut the door and went back inside.

She went back upstairs to get ready for the day. She got dressed in a pair of white jeans and a navy blue tight long sleeve. It showed a bit of cleavage which Amy didn't mind. She put on her blue flip flops and put her hair down and put on a little bit of makeup.

She went in the nursery and saw John awoken, looking around the room smiling widely. She flashed a toothy smile instantly and walked over to his crib. He giggled and reached out for her. She picked him up then went and changed him. She got him dressed in a pair of navy blue pants and a white t-shirt. She liked matching with her son.

She put on a tiny baseball cap that Ricky had bought him and grabbed the diaper bag. She walked downstairs and went outside to the shed and grabbed the baby stroller. She place John inside and saw the sun shining bright. She squinted and made her way out of the yard.

She walked down the street smiling the whole time.

*%*

Ricky found out that the shop didn't need him today and he decided to skip out on talking to Adrian. He figured that she could wait but John and Amy couldn't. He planned on taking them to the park or possibly back to his apartment. He also had plans on taking John for the night which Amy agreed to a couple days back.

He hopped in his car and drove there. He was smiling the whole way loving that he was going to see his beautiful son and Amy. He pulled into the driveway and ran up the stairs to the house.

He walked in the house and saw Robbie and George on the couch.

"Hey, I just got back so I don't know where Amy is. Possibly upstairs. Go check."Ricky nodded and ran up the steps.

He heard nothing so he figured that maybe they went for a nap in Amy's room or Amy was studying and John was sleeping. He opened her bedroom door to find an empty room. His smile went to a frown.

He saw on the bed that there was an empty paper bag. He tilted his head in confusion. He walked over to it and picked it up to examine it. He raised an eyebrow and dug his hand inside. He found nothing but he knew for a fact that this was a bag that they put pregnancy tests in.

He looked around and saw something on her dresser that caught his eye. He paced over cautiously and with wide eyes, he saw the pregnancy test. He picked it up with his shaking and his heart sunk in his chest.

Not because it was negative but because Amy thought she was pregnant, which meant she had sex.

He threw it down and ran downstairs ignoring George and drove off down the road as fast as he could.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

8.9K 158 29
when two fractured hearts meet what will happen when they get closer....will it be another heart break or will it be something they've never felt bef...
3K 300 38
(COMPLETED) Amy and Ricky are complete opposites, yet thrown together by one drunken night and a tinder profile. FULL DESCRIPTION INSIDE Best ranking...
20K 243 21
For those who have watched the series, this story begins near the very end of season 8 episode 4. Seeing the video is the culmination of Ty's worse...
3K 520 16
Sometime love brings you happiness, But, What if your Love story is like Amy's Will you be happy? Will your love remain for a person who...