His Only One

By yajmaya

"Leave the heels on,"he said as he pulled my hair to the side and bit down on my ear. I could not help but mo... More

Meet the cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
NEW STORY ALERT!!!!
WARREN'S AND JODIE'S STORY IS UP

Chapter 7

19.6K 500 26
By yajmaya

Cast members

Elizabeth Gillies as  Melanie Hill

Toni Mahfud as Cameron Walker

Sofia Carson  as Kyla leaney

Francisco lachowiski as Tyler Channell

Lili Reinhart as Stace Roberts

Zac Efron  as Warren Sawyer

Gregg Sulkin as Bruce Williams

Dylan O'brien as Elmer Decker

Nina Dobrev as Jodie

Melanie's P.O.V

I make it to campus on time and have about 20 minutes or so to spare before my first lecture then follows my presentation. I see Kyla making her way inside campus from a far and run to her finally deciding to let her on what has been going on.

You can only hold back on your best friend for a while before you are spilling your heart out to them let me tell you.

"And then he approached me again at the club and we danced together that whole night. And he gave me a peck infront of everyone else. Freaking Cameron literally kissed me. Do you know what this even means to me. And then things just worked themselves out from there,"I couldn't stop rambling as I purposefully omitted the part where the kiss was a toe curling one and not a peck as I had stated.

"Melanie get a hold of yourself. It's only been a days since you started talking to the guy. Besides I'm surprised you haven't ended up in his bed already given his reputation around campus. You can do better than that you know?Do you really want to be those side pieces he drops and picks up whenever he feels like?"she asks as she shakes my shoulders as if trying to knock some sense into me.

"yeah,yeah right. You such a buzzkill. For a moment there I  forgot how you always go all negative and ruin my moods. I was having a moment there you know?But he's like the second hottest guy in campus and there's no way in hell I'm staying away when he's paying attention to me,"I say with a pout.

"I know Mel but we both know he ain't what you would want in a guy,"she says trying to remain calm.

"Yeah you right."I say with a sad look on my face. "And I didn't say that I haven't slept with the dude yet,you know that right?"

"What?When?How the hell am I only finding out about this now?"

I hated keeping things from my bestfriend but let's face it. Sometimes it was hard telling her as I didn't want to be slapped in the face with the truth. Let's face it guyyyss the truth hurts like a bitch.

"Because I knew you would react like you just did."

"Okay sorry. But I'm as curious as always so spill the beans. How was it? And when did this happen "

"Best sex ever. He is so good and he's packing an anaconda. I'm afraid if he breaks things off not that we have put a label on it or something but I think he will ruin me for other men."

"Did you really have to tell me what he's packing.  Now everytime I see him that's all I'll be able to think about,"she says trying to make a face and I can't help but laugh at that.

I let out a laugh as I grab her hand and drag her to the hallway. "And here I thought my best friend was as innocent as they come. Besides you asked and I answered."

"Hit the club with me tonight. Cameron will be there tonight and  the guys too. Maybe you'll meet someone? Tyler maybe?"I ask with a puppy face on and I know there's no way she's  saying no to this. I'll drag her there if I have to.

"Are you trying to hook me up right now? And Tyler is way out of my league. Have you seen the girls he's been with?"

"Do you always have to put yourself down all the time? I think you guys will kick it off just fine. So is that a yes or?"

"You making it sound as if I have a choice in this yet we both know I have no choice at all. The things you make me do,"she says as she lets out a laugh.

"Yes girl. You the best of them all. Did I mention how much I love you,"I say as I throw my hands around her hugging her as tightly as I could. It's not everyday my best friend agrees to go out with me ladies and gentlemen this was a one time kinda thing.

"Nope. At least I don't recall hearing it,"she says as she hugs me back.

"Well then I love you so much but not as much as I have a crush on Cameron."

"Yeah yeah I knew there were buts. C'mon lets head to class,"she says as we walk to class.

The girls were sitted at our usual spot and we joined them taking our respective seats. We started talking randomly about anything and everything that came to mind. Silence fills the room all of a sudden and I peek around to see what's going on. The school jocks just entered the lecture hall and let me tell you this happens everytime they enter the room. Cameron passes near me and it's even hard to believe that I was with him just this morning. He looks so good and I can't help but stare at him and I'm sure I'm almost drooling.

The guys look our way as Cameron points and winks directly at me sending kisses my way. I can't help a giggle when his friends copy what he's doing and start blowing me kisses. Cameron smacks them on their heads and I laugh as they both give him deadly looks. As they settle down the class becomes noisy and I turn back to the girls who are now giving me dreamy looks.

"Are you alright Kyla?"I ask Kyla seeing as she's been quiet for a while just as the professor walks in class.

"Nothing nothing. Just a little tired that's all."

The rest of the day flew by quick and my presentation went pretty well. I even spared some time to hangout with Cameron and his friends and the whole time I was with them I couldn't stop laughing. The looks that were being sent my way when I was with them could have already killed me if looks could kill but I didn't pay them no mind. I was once in your shoes guyss I know how it feels trust me.

Finally it was time for us to leave and I was dragging Kyla to the parking lot to my new car which I received on my birthday. Perks of having a loaded father.

"Mel,Mel. Wait up. I can't go with you. Not now but I promise to be there," Kyla says trying to convince me otherwise.

"You said that last time and you didn't show up. Kyla come on,let's just go drink,dance to the music and enjoy ourselves. At least let loose for one night,"I say with a pout on my face.

"No babe I've gotta work in a few but don't worry I'll be there on time. I promise I'll show up this time,"she says as she hugs me goodbye and starts making her way out of campus.

"Kyla wait up,"I call out to her. She was already out of the parking lot and had to walk back up to me."You haven't eaten anything today,have you?"

"Mel not now."

"No you listen to me. You need to eat. You haven't been eating lunch or did you think that I haven't noticed. You can always depend on me you know,"I say already feeling my eyes tear up.

"No,no I don't need your help. And don't. Just stop this okay? I have a lot on my mind right now. Just stop crying,"she says as she wipes on  the tear that had rolled down my cheek.

"Okay okay then lemmy drop you off at least,"I say as we both enter my car."But just take this money and......,"she cuts me off before I can finish what I'm about to say.

"I'm not taking your money. So just drive,okay?"

Kyla was my bestfriend and all and I know that she had a hard time opening up to people and letting them in but at times I just hope she would let me be there for her like she's always there for me. I decide to leave it for now because I know when not to push it. This is a battle I won't be winning.

"Thanks for the ride. See you at 8. Yeah?"she asks as I park outside the pizza palace.

"8 it is,"I say as I pull out of the pizza lot and make my way to my apartment.

I don't waste time when I finally make it to the apartment. I look for an outfit for tonight as I take a quick shower. Cameron told me more like begged me to text me when I was almost ready so we could hangout for a bit before hitting the club. I send him a quick text as I dress seeing as his place is not that far.

I'm finally done and opt to watch a movie before he gets here.

What's taking him so long?

Just then I hear the honk of a car outside just as my phone beeps with a text.

I'm here. Hope you packed some clothes.

I grab my bag that has tomorrow's clothes and a few books ,lock the door and make my way downstairs to where his car is packed.

"What took so long?"I ask as I get in the passenger seat.

"Sorry princess I was by the diner grabbing us some dinner when you texted, "he says as he places a light kiss on my lips.

"Uhh you brought dinner. Then all's forgiven,"I say as he pulls out of the parking lot.

He laughs lightly as we make our way to his place talking about anything that comes to mind.

"I'll never get tired of saying this place is amazing,"I say as I go to his livingroom window once we make it inside.

"Thankyou princess. I'll just grab some plates,"he says as he makes his way to the kitchen.

He comes back after a while with two plates in hand,glasses and a box of juice. He starts taking the food out of the bags and dishing it on the plates and all the time I'm watching him with a smile on my face.

I think of telling him it's a sweet gesture but refrain from doing so. He would probably freak when I tell him so or something.

When he's finally done he pulls out a stool for me and gestures for me to take a seat. Once I'm sitted he pulls it back for me with a kiss on my forehead before taking a seat next to me.

"This is so good,"I say with a moan as I take my first bite.

"Tell me about it. I'm glad you like it princess."

We eat in silence and once we are done I insist on washing the dishes seeing as he bought us dinner. He of course doesn't let me and asks me to set up for a movie before he gets back from doing the dishes.

He has a pretty amazing collection of movies but I settle for a comedy seeing as it's a little under two hours.

"Mmhh nice choice,"he says once he comes back in the living room.

"It's shorter than the rest seeing that we have to leave soon,"I say as I make space for him in the couch.

"Or we could stay in, "he says as he wraps his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him.

I laugh at that.

We watch the movie in silence but the whole time he's playing with my hair. It feels so good that I get distracted from the movie once in a while. I don't know at what point I fell asleep because the next thing I know he's shaking my shoulders and it's dark outside.

I head to the bathroom to freshen up a bit and we leave as soon as I'm done.

I text Kyla on my way out asking if she's still coming but I don't get a reply. I put my phone back in my purse as we take a taxi to the club.

Once we are outside I spot Stace and make my way towards her.

"Hey Stace,seen Kyla yet?"I ask as she hugs me back.

"No not yet. I figured she was with you,"she says as we make our way to the guy's booth with Cameron infront of us.

"Heey guys,"I say sliding into the booth next to Cameron.

"Hey princess,"they say in unison which earns them a glare from Cameron and a laughter from me.

"I'm the only one allowed to call her princess. Lanes dudes,"he says as he puts and arm on my shoulder possesively.

They laugh just as I see Warren mumbling something in Stace's ear. Those two are hitting it off pretty well. I'm sure Tyler and Kyla would too.

"You said you were bringing friends. There's only two of you,"Tyler says as he looks between me and Stace.

"Yeah sorry it's just me and Stace for now. She'll be here soon though. Let me text her,"I say as I look at my phone and see that she sent me a text saying she can't make it.

I would be mad but the fact that she got a job is good news. I know how she has been struggling to find one and now things seem to be working out well. This is a win for her and you know what they say always be hapy for your friend's successes.

"As a matter of fact she won't make it she has a job interview to get ready for,"I say to the guys as I put my phone back in my purse.

The rest of the night we get drunk, dance and I get to know a lot of things about Cameron. The embarrassing bit at least.

We leave a bit earlier than usual seeing as we are all super drunk and I can barely stand on my own two feet.

"Let's get you home princess," Cameron says as he carries me out of the club.

A/N
Another chapter for you guysss.... VOTE, COMMENT and  FOLLOW ME for updates.🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
6.5K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
292K 9.1K 34
"I have never wanted anyone as much as I want you right now,"he whispered in my ear as he breathed down my neck leaving small kisses here and there. ...
2.1M 86K 62
{18+ COMPLETED • COLLEGE ROMANCE} When a college freshman with a learning disability and a reputation collides with a straight-A, straight-laced girl...