supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[7]

5.2K 254 115
By universaja

c h a p t e r - s e v e n

"What happened?" Johnny hurriedly run towards Taeyong who's carrying you.

"Blood, I smell blood." Doyoung scrunched his nose and jolted to see you in Taeyong's grasp. "Holy shizz! What happened to her?"

Everybody aside from Mark, Donghyuck and Sicheng since they are nowhere to ne found, turned around and groaned to see your figure. Both of your wrist were bleeding while your lips turned pale.

"Call Sicheng!" Taeyong brushed his sweaty hair up.

"I'm here." Sicheng coughed when he saw your figure but then his eyes widened when he got a realized what was happening. He hurriedly went towards you direction and grabbed your weak wrists. "She could've broke her bones next."

Sicheng softly held both of your wrist and wrapped his slender figures around it, starting to do his work.

Mark's laugh was still echoing in the house when he came to a stop to see you being crowded in the couch.

"Dudeeee, what in the world?" He blurted, dumbfounded.

"Mark, get some water and a towel." Taeyong ordered then looked at Donghyuck. "Can you get me a drinking water?"

They both hurriedly went to the kitchen. Yuta shook his head while watching Sicheng heal you. "What is up with her?"

"Donghyuck left the door open so she tried escaping by banging those chains in the wall, hoping it would break." Taeyong waited for Mark to put down the basin of water before washing his bloody hands on it.

"That's the worst idea ever." Johnny clicked his tounge.

"It actually worked."

"WHAT?!" Everybody asked in unison. Donghyuck choked on his own saliva while giving Taeyong what he requested.

The fireboy took time to drink first before nodding. "The right chain has a crack in the middle. But it would still be fail because after if she succeeded, her wrists will be broken as well."

"She's a strong girl, what the heck." Jungwoo blurted.

"Now, we have another reason to lock her up." Doyoung shook his head in disappointment. "I don't want any humans to take care of!"

"What do you mean another reason?" Mark raised his brow.

"She probably saw the blood before she passed out and then she'll wake up feeling well, even without some mark of the chains." Doyoung elaborated.

"Calm down will ya'? After I find someone who can control mind, we'll take her memory away about us." Taeil looked up at the two youngest who nods in agreement. "And these two won't be send to school anymore."

"Yaaaaaas!" They cheered, thankful for your existence atleast.

"There are Beginners who has that ability?" Jaehyun suggested.

Taeil shook his head. Beginners are too excited when applying their abilities to some humans that they lost control of themselves.

Sicheng plopped himself in the couch after he's done. Yuta volunteered to wash the remaining blood on your arms which slightly made Sicheng weirded out since Yuta's always been yelling and heated towards you.

"So how are we gonna tie her up now?" Jungwoo wouldn't want for you to be tied up in another episode of thick chains.

"No. I'm not letting you tie her up again." Sicheng firmly stood up and wrapped his arms on your legs and arms, carrying you away from them.

"Sicheng, put her down." Taeil teleported right infront of him.

He shook his head, emotionless, as a response. "If you don't wanna keep her then I will keep her in my room."

"Winwin," Taeyong called monotonously. He stood up and tapped the younger's shoulder. "Just put her back at the basement. We'll change the chains into thinner one but you shouldn't keep her in your room. No one knows what harm she can do."

"But-"

"We will discuss everything about her." Taeyong glanced in your now peaceful slumber. The natural color of your lips has returned and the sweat of terror in your forehead dried down. "Just let her stay in the basement for now."

Sicheng doesn't have a choice. He decided to follow what he was told to since Taeyong is right.

~~~

"So there's this girl named Lee Y/N who entered our life all of a sudden," Johnny pointed his stick on the surface where the projector reflects your photo in your resume. "To apply for a freaking job she thought it's for humans."

"How did she know about us?" Jungwoo leaned back while swinging his chair.

"She told us that a stranger has given her a card. And that stranger has a beard." Johnny's stick slid on the next box where Mr. Jung was written. "And we all keep thinking that Mr. Jung is behind all of it."

"But, he's long gone. Five months ago when he left." Taeil tapped her pen. "So it might just be a stranger--"

"We've talked about it, that 'just a stranger' is not the best description because that beard man gave Y/N the card with complete information about us. For now, it'll remain mystery." Johnny then changed his position and pointed at the book in the next box.  "Now, regarding to this book."

"Something is really weird about her and the book." Taeil shook his head. "I checked all the nearest book shop and libraries in this town. They seem to have all this versions."

"What? I thought the realm wouldn't let anyone know about us!" Doyoung exclaimed.

"It was weird. It can be seen if you pay attention but it wasn't in the list of names. I even tried leaving it on the table to see if anyone will care, but they all just pass by." Everybody turned completely confused because of what Taeil said.

"How is that possible?" Mark turned wide-eyed.

"I'm not sure myself. Its almost as if people don't realize that book was infront of them. They don't see the book." Taeil cleared his point.

"Then how can she..?" Jaehyun trailed off.

Donghyuck cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention. "Me and Mark tried asking about that book with our other schoolmates and they have no idea about that kind of book."

"She's really 'something'." Yuta sighed in stress, looking at the projector.

"You know, even if she don't call the cops, her families and friends might come for her." Taeyong rolled his neck, feeling more stressed.

"She doesn't have close friends." Donghyuck stated. "Just acquaintance and all."

"And she's an orphan." Followed by Jaehyun.

"How did you two know about it?" Jungwoo quickly asked.

"We asked students once again." Donghyuck sarcastically said. He and Mark was tired the whole day by gathering informations about you and not by studying.

"I heard it from the store she was working." Jaehyun explained his side. "But I still believe those people that least know about her will still find a way to get her back. After all, they care for Y/N."

He was certain of it since he heard how much the store owner where you applied deeply cared for you.

"That isn't the problem now." Taeyong groaned heavily. "The connections of her and the book is what we're supposed to find out."

"I made a conclusion." Yuta stood up and started sliding his fingers in the surface. "A stranger isn't just someone because if he is just someone, then a lot of human applicants should've come that day."

"Your point is? That man should've given that apply card to some other people?" Yuta nodded with what Doyoung said.

"Now, that means she's connected with us." He then pointed at the book. "Next one is the book. She's the only one that has been reading this when his father died and its been a year."

"She has been reading that even before she met us." Sicheng crossed his arms.

"And now, that means she's connected with us." Johnny continued what Yuta was about to say. He looked surprised since it all makes sense now.

"Why is everything connecting?" Donghyuck had his eyes round while looking at the screen. And he knew that Yuta's right.

You're somehow connected to them.

"So I guess.." Taeyong scratched his neck and nodded. "We will keep her with us-"

"Tied up?" Mark wouldn't like to hear Taeyong to agree. You've had enough being locked up downstairs.

"No. With us. Now with the basement." Taeyong dictated. "She clearly is something that has to do with us." Sicheng, Jaehyun and Mark sighed in relief. "Next thing we gotta do is to drop Mark and Donghyuck from school."

"Yes." Donghyuck was busy looking at the screen when it took him five seconds to get what Taeyong said. His eyes widened and jolted in his seat making Mark just shook his head. "Yes yes yes! This is what we deserve for asking those students the whole day!"

Taeil scowled. "That's exactly the reason why you'll be dropped out. Because Y/N's gone and you both kept asking about her and everyone will probably accuse the two of you if they realized how long she's been gone." He then turned to Yuta. "Jungwoo will do the letter so he can write the weakness of those people while you manipulate them while reading if they don't believe enough."

Yuta smirked vigorously. "Glad to do so."

"So now.. where is that human staying?" Asked Jungwoo that made everyone silent.

Everybody turned to Sicheng who's busy looking at the screen. When the silence took several seconds, he turned back to see his members already looking at him making him flinch on the attention he didn't know he was having.

"W-Why are you all l-looking at me?" He stuttered.

"You claimed earlier that you'll keep her right?" Taeyong mockingly smiled.

Sicheng sucked his breath for a second before awkwardly laughing. "Uhmm.. I guess..?"

He didn't want anyone entering his room though. What he was about to do earlier was because of his emotions and was just carried away because of what you did to yourself.

Now that the situation had calmed down, he's kind of having second thoughts about it.

"I'll do it." Johnny gave Sicheng a tap in his back earning a sigh of relief from the younger one. "I'm pretty strong and she won't be able to escape from me."

"Yeah, let's see after you fall asleep while guarding her." Yuta scoffed, knowing well that no matter how much Johnny's strength is, once sleepiness took over him, he is most likely to give up everything just for a sleep.

"Let's end this discussion. I want to rest." Taeil disappeared after finishing his sentence and the other boys did the same except from Johnny who prepared to get you.

Taeyong was the last to leave, giving Johnny a light tap on his back. "Good luck about guarding her."

He stood there, rethinking life decisions.

He's someone with a strength that have to guard a mere human.

~~~

You slowly opened your eyes and took some minutes to wonder what just happened. You refused to move for the first minute since the average darkness made you realize you are no longer in the basement.

But not in your room too.

You quickly stood up and kicked the blankets off, alerting yourself since this is a stranger's room.

Your eyes widened to see someone tall laying in the couch. You grabbed the lamp beside it and wrapped your fingers on the stand, ready to smash him if ever he blocked your way.

You kept an eye to the stranger who's still in deep slumber while walking towards the door.

But unfortunately, you were too focused on watching the man that you hit your back in the wall, causing some things attached to it to shake lightly.

You hissed when he slowly groaned, opening his eyes. You awkwardly squatted, hoping he won't notice your presence in there. Besides, you're already near the door. You just have to apply some force on smashing him the lamp then start running.

If only you knew who's your about to fight physically.

He sat up straight and started stretching his body making you quiver in fear just by wathing it. "You're awake?" His raspy voice asked.

You pointed the lamp at him. "Let me go!"

"Uh-uh." Johnny stood up, resting his hands on his hips. "You should calm down and let me tell you everythin-"

"Why would I?!" You pointed the lamp, grabbing in the knob and unlocking it as soundless as possible.

Johnny cleared his throat. "I don't want you for broken bones, human."

"What do you mean?" You furrowed your brows, starting to get closer towards the door so you can speed up if needed.

"Just calm down. Okay? Put that lamp down because its mine." Johnny demanded, patiently waiting for you to do so because if he isn't patient enough then he'll totally harm you.

You did as what he said but as soon as you calmly dropped the lamp, you immediately opened the door and started rushing outside, running for you life.

Johnny sighed heavily and picked up the lamp calmly, putting it on his bedside. He sighed in disappointment. "She chose that path rather than calmly talking to me." And with that, he sprinted outside as well.

You were panting heavily because of how much you were speeding and the adrenaline rush taking over you. You flinched when you almost trip down when you've reached the end of the hallway. The huge stairs welcomed you which you tried skipping other layers so you can speed up as soon as possible. The light switched open making you flinch and came to a stop for a brief moment.

"Stop right there, Lee Y/N." Johnny called, this time along with the other boys.

Except for Taeil who was just standing at the railway, waiting for you to stop. If he teleports to catch you, you'll most likely to freak out.

You didn't mind about them and started running towards the direction. Its a relief that they opened the lights. You sped up, the huge unfamiliar place taking over you.

"Yuta, manipulate the maids not to wake up." Taeyong calmly ordered. He walked towards the direction your going with some flames wrapping from his arms.

You finally get a good grip in the knob and started opening the locks on it. But then you stopped when the locks started getting back  on its position, moving on its own.

You panted heavily and turned around. Your eyes instantly landed to Jaehyun who's giving you a worried glance.

And for some reasons, you know its him.

"Stop right there," Taeyong let the flames disappeared in his arms for the meantime. You took a breath and calmed yourself. "Calm down."

You convinced yourself that it was just your imagination about the locks moving even without touching.

You were about to turn aroud when a voice boomed in the place. "She's still gonna do it." Jungwoo crossed his arms.

Taeyong smirked, "We've warned you. We've reminded you." He raised his brow, loving the flame crawling in his arms.

You covered your mouth, while your pupils started shaking.

"Taeyong hyung, that's enough. Don't show her your abilities." Mark, although he sakd that, he unconsciously let himself float by making an ice cube underneath his feet and flying towards Taeyong.

"Really, Mark?" Donghyuck sarcastically said.

You gasped, taking a step back. "I.. I must be dreaming."

"Hyung," Mark grabbed the elder's shoulder. Both of their powers disappeared because of the opposite contact.

You watched how the two of them stared at each other. You gulped nervously as you fell in the ground.

"So this is why..?" You trailed off.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

okAy so im sorry. writer's block :')

anyway, skip for some motivational messages but i just gotta say something.

i hope we don't discriminate others. we are all humans and are capable of being hurt. lets not be racist or what. there are times when we probably can't help it but dude, no one's perfect.

don't aim to be perfect but aim to be a good person.

thanks♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.4K 104
She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsessed. Cold, Heartless, And dangerous, T...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
215K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.
18.1M 487K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...