supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

De universaja

Mais

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[6]

5.6K 265 128
De universaja

c h a p t e r - s i x

"Sicheng hyung! Why did you leave her? She might escape." Mark welcomed his older brother.

"I talked to her," He glanced at Yuta who's calmly taking a sip in his juice. "peacefully."

"Good for you." Yuta smiled, as if he didn't exploded earlier towards you.

"Mark's right. That human can seriously be escaping while we're busy talking." Johnny was ready to speed up and guard you when Sicheng blocked the way.

"She fell unconscious again and I locked her door twice. There's no need to worry. She told me how she got the book," Sicheng sighed. "She told me she was reading that book since her father that. And that was last year."

"What?! Last year?" Taeil grabbed his forehead in stress. "She knew a lot about it!"

"You know we can just let her slip." Jaehyun suggested earning some look from his members. "I mean, she just read a book about us but she doesn't believe such fairytale thing to happen. Humans are clueless about us. And there might be more people reading that book too, it can't just be her."

"No. We checked the list of books in library and the title wasn't written." Donghyuck crossed his arms. "I talked to some of her schoolmates earlier and they told me that Y/N loves to stay at the library but when we checked, there wasn't a sign of other book that she borrowed."

"Which means," Mark get back in his seat. "She's clearly targeting about that book of ours."

Yup. A day has already passed since you were kidnapped.

Sicheng shook his head, not accepting the fact to keep you chained downstairs. "She's not even sure why did we kidnapped her just for a book. I claim it, that human is innocent and should be sent home."

"Right! Sicheng is right." Jaehyun cheered. "She definitely don't need to be chained there." Jungwoo was lowkey agreeing by nossing.

"No matter how much she's clueless about us, she can't be freed now." Taeyong quietly said. Sicheng and Jaehyun snapped their heads at the man, not wanting for it to happen. He slowly looked up. "She already get a good look in our face."

"And? Are you afraid of the cops?" Jungwoo wouldn't know how to react if Taeyong agreed. He knows they are stronger than them.

"Not like that, Kim Jungwoo." Taeyong rolled his eyes. "But if we were left without a choice but to harm the cops, we are doomed."

Taeil nodded. "No matter how much we hurt humans, there's no way we can kill them when they didn't do anything wrong to the point that deserve to be killed."

"Now, what is this point?" Sicheng rolled his eyes. "Are you telling me that you'll keep her here?"

"Until we can find a solution." Taeyong simply said and walked away.

"What the.." Jaehyun trailed off.

Taeil glanced at his wristwatch. "I will ask the maids to prepare food for us. There will be an extra plate and just give it to her."

"Do they know she's here?" Mark asked.

"Yup. They're okay with knowing we kidnapped someone. Except for the Beginners, they will get the wrong idea about us and probably start  rebellion or what." Taeil explained which only made Mark nod. "Who will bring the dinne-"

"I'll do it." Jungwoo volunteered.

Everyone get back in their own businesses except from Sicheng who decided to get locked in his room and Jaehyun who remained bothered in their living room. He opened the television to make sound but his head was still floating, thinking about you.

Doyoung cleared his throat, aiming to get Jaehyun's attention but he remained blankly staring at the ground.

The nature guy grabbed a pillow and threw it at Jaehyun which the man blocked using his ability before it landed in his face. He threw it back into Doyoung with much force and glared. "What do you need?"

"You seem bothered just by a mere human, huh? Be honest with me," Doyoung looked around to see if any of the boys are around before leaning close to whisper. "Did you have that thing called 'love at first sight' to her?"

Jaehyun get back in his original sitting position with a disgusted face. "No. That doesn't work on me."

"Then why are you so bothered about it? You've been acting all worried after you brought her here." Doyoung complained, changing the channel.

"Well, I'm not bothered at all." Jaehyun denied and cross his legs to look cool.

Doyoung smirked to tease him. "Sure. Aside from being protective, you're indenial."

"Well," Jaehyun groaned, giving in to tell him. "It's just a whole day when she's unconscious and she didn't got to attend school for today. Or maybe until tomorrow. Or maybe until the next other days!"

"Is that so? You're worried because she's still a student?"

"No. Because I've watched her struggle. She's an orphan, trying to survive by being a working student. And now we just have to take that opportunity of her to finish her studies." Jaehyun stated disappointingly.

Doyoung nodded in understanding. "I can tell how much you've learned about her though. You can tell Taeil or Taeyong hyung about it. They can be understandable."

Jaehyun firmly shook his head. "I may be bothered by her but I'm still on our group's side. They are right. Having all the ideas about us, she might bring danger about our identity."

"Hey guys," Johnny suddenly interrupted the serious conversation about the two. Jaehyun immediately sat properly and signalled Doyoung to be quiet which the guy replied with a mocking smile.

"Why are you here?" Jaehyun was too nervous for Doyoung to spill something that he asked a stupid question. He quickly shook his head. "Uhh, I mean, why?"

"I just thought that girl was meant to be something." Johnny drunk half of the drink in his can. "I mean, she was sent here by some stranger who knows where exactly is our working place and when do we accept applicants. Now, she has the access to find and read a book that wasn't even in the list of the books in their library."

"I thought so too." Doyoung unexpectedly agreed. No one can guess his opinions earlier since he was quiet.

"Time to eat." Taeil teleported infront of them just to say that. The three guys jolted in their seat to see him standing suddenly infront. He ignored their reactions and teleported to the Dining Area.

Doyoung tiredly rested his neck in the couch. "Sometimes, I wish I can teleport too. I'm too tired to even walk despite not doing anything productive today."

Johnny snapped his fingers and put it in a thumbs up. "Fact."

After having a peaceful, quiet dinner since Taeyong can be seen obviously annoyed, Jungwoo went straight into getting your food and calmly walked towards the basement where you were locked.

He sighed heavily to feel mixed emotions from afar. It was fear, worry, tiredness, sadness and loneliness. Jungwoo frowned when he realized that loneliness was on top of all. He may not know your story but he know it was too dark inside for you, to feel more lonely than to feel more scared.

He struggled to open the locks with one hand but he succeed. Jungwoo laid the plate and a huge cup of water in the nearest table before closing the door once again.

"I brought food." His voice echoed, approaching your direction but his feet slowed down when he felt salty waters that carry heavy feelings. Jungwoo anxiously dropped the food and drink infront of you. "W-Why are y-you crying?"

"Is that even a question?! Of course I would cry!" You sobbed harder while wiping your tears with your palms being locked in a chain.

Jungwoo awkwardly kneeled infront of you and tapped your back. He have no idea how to comfort you so he just watched you weep while he keeps tapping his back, hoping it's helping.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. The sadness and loneliness covered your other emotions. Jungwoo wanted to lessen it for you not to the point to cry. He used his power to make you relieve with your emotions even at the least amount.

Yes, he is capable of doing that.

"Why am I even feeling better while my kidnapper comforts me?" You whispered, oddly calming down when you felt better just a little.

Jungwoo took his hand away and pushed the tray of foods towards your direction. "Eat up."

"That's poison." You immediately said.

Jungwoo grinned. "That's our dinner too. We won't poison you."

"Of course you can lie." You sniffed, looking down at the tray infront of you. You can't help but to feel your stomach growl, demanding for you to munch on it.

Jungwoo remained smiling while rolling his eyes. "You can tell if I'm lying or not!"

You rolled your eyes back. "This is the second time I'm gonna say this, I'm not a mind reader."

Jungwoo snapped in himself. He forgot about the fact that you're a human. It's understandable since they barely communicate with humans so they immediately assume for everyone they meet to use their abilities in such cases.

"Don't mind what I said. Just eat to find out if it has poison or not." Jungwoo awkwardly scratched the back of his ear.

You then scoffed, grabbing the utensils. "Then what will you do if ever this is a poison and I die?"

"I'll pay for the funeral?" Your eyes widened, dropping your wrist on what he said. Jungwoo immediately shook his head while laughing. "No! That was a joke!"

"It doesn't seem like a jo--" Your stomach growled once again making a tint of red creep in your cheeks.

Jungwoo smirked vigorously. He felt hunger taking over all your emotions. "I told you, you should eat."

You have no choice but to do so. You started taking bites slowly because aside from being weak, you could feel the thick chains heavy in your flesh.

Jungwoo was struggling to see you like that but he didn't want to help you in some ways since you might think he's there to help you so he broke the silence instead.

He sighed heavily. "You know. You shouldn't have came here to apply and have that book then you won't be chained here."

You forced yourself to gulp your food and looked up at him. Jungwoo tensed to see you glaring. "Do I know things like this will happen? Well, no."

Jungwoo gulped, gesturing you to look away. "I.. I was just asking. You don't have to be mad."

"I mean why would you even lock me just because of the book?" You started to whine.

"Not just because of having that book but you already got a clear view of our face--"

"I won't tell the cops! Promise!" You pleaded, almost dropping your spoon and fork.

Jungwoo can see that you're sincere but he know better than setting you free. Your decision might change the moment you finally freed.

He instead leaned closer making you flinch. "Did you know.." He whispered making you suddenly intrigued and scared at the same time. "..Mark and Donghyuck are one of us?"

"What?! I knew it!" You suddenly blurted making Jungwoo sat back in amusement. You took another bite while shaking your head, not believing it. You slowly looked up at Jungwoo and tilted your head. "Why did you tell me?"

"Isn't it obvious yet?" Jungwoo pulled his hand and raised his three fingers. "Now, you have three valid reasons why you should stay here."

"What?" Your jaw dropped in betrayal. Jungwoo grinned, his teeth infront peeking. "No. I won't tell anyone. I'm not gonna talk to those two when I get back in school, I promise!"

"Uh-uh~" He mockingly shook his head making you frustratingly drop your heavy wrists. "There's no way you can get out of here."

You followed your brows with tears slightly showing in your eyes. "Just let me go. Just this once-"

Jungwoo flinched when he felt some sort of someone calling him. He glanced at your plate which is almost empty. "Finish it as fast as you can, I have to go upstairs."

You shook your head, feeling low. "I'm done eating. I lost my appetite."

"Drink atleast more water." Jungwoo suggested but you only shook your head. He stood up and get back on your tray. "If you know who we really are, you still won't be able to escape."

With that, he left. Loneliness eating you up together with the fear again.

~~~

You have no idea how many hours had passed by. You just woke up once again, still feeling heavy with a sound of someone playing games.

You slowly look up and you wished you hadn't.

A loud scream escaped your mouth making Donghyuck scream back.

That scene continued for several seconds when you stopped, panting. Donghyuck stopped as well, massaging his throat.

"I lost it! Agh!" He groaned.

You glared at him. "So you are the one who told them to catch me?"

"Huh? No?" He innocently asked, gripping in his phone and pouting. "I wasn't the MVP now!"

"Hey. You're Donghyuc--"

"Haechan. Call me Haechan because only close people call me that." He sassily said.

You rolled your eyes. "Fine. Whatever you want to be called. You're one from my class, right?"

"Its Ms. Taylor's class, not yours." He bratly spat.

"Can't you set me free? Please! I really have to go. I need to make a living. I have to.." You shook your head. They probably won't understand. Donghyuck only crossed his arms, waiting for you to tell him more. "I can tell you which place to stay! In school! I know a lot of them."

"Oh really?" Donghyuck stood up, coming closer to you. "Where is it?"

"Behind the faculty, there's a path behind. You should be careful but at the end of that stood some flowery path." You mumbled. "There's another exit if you keep walking."

Donghyuck smiled wide. "How do you know about that?"

"Well, I tend to skip school when I feel like doing it." You confessed.

Donghyuck then happily nodded, assured that you're telling the truth. "I'll tell Mark about this!"

"Yeah, whatev- HEY! WAIT!" Your eyes widened when Donghyuck sprinted, leaving you still chained. "YAH! Ugh! Why did I even get fooled again?! Am I getting stupid? Argh!"

You continued sulking in the corner, kicking all the boxes behind you. But you stopped on your tracks to see a light peeking.

You squinted your eyes to see the door slightly opened. Donghyuck forgot to close it.

A glint of hope shined in your eyes. But you have to remove the chain off you first. You turned around to look for anything you could try to get your hands on but then you realized the range you could only reach.

Your head spun when you remembered what was behind the boxes. You completely kicked off the boxes around to reveal a cemented rocks.

You took a deep breath while crawling on it. You only have one choice and you have to risk doing it so you can escape. Your fingertips slid  on the cold walls making you shudder.

"I can do this.." You mumbled.

At first, you were softly tapping the chains in the wall. It might hurt but all you have to do is escape.

You took a big deep breath before slamming it. You groaned on the contact and it felt like you were about to lose your wrist. "A little more.." You frowned.

You did it repeatedly until you felt tears prickle in the side of eyes. It was slowly hurting.

You stopped on what you were doing when you felt a thick liquid crawling in your arms. Your hands shake while looking on it.

"Blood.." You mumbled, your fingertips starting to shake.

The door made a loud thud when it was pushed inside. You were still shaking in fear making you fall down in fear.

But before another cold floor hit your head, a palm instead grabbed it softly. Your eyes fluttered open but it didn't help when it was slowly turning black.

"What the hell are you doing?" Taeyong whisper yelled.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

i hope this is really okaayy aigoo i still want to sleep :'>

anyway, thank you!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
4M 195K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 35.4K 104
She was young. She was average. She was the one they wanted. It was common for them to get a little obsessed. Cold, Heartless, And dangerous, T...