supernaturals [nct 127 x rea...

By universaja

More

[prolouge.]
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
[88]
[89]
[90]
[91]
[92]
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]: The Last Chapter
Ncity Lobby

[5]

5.8K 263 66
By universaja

c h a p t e r - f i v e

"Aaaaah!" Jaehyun destroyed his neatly fixed hair, sulking. "Why should I follow her?"

Taeyong took a deep breath and Jaehyun already know how long his words will be. "Because Taeil is busy, Johnny is incharge of training the Beginners for the week together with Jungwoo, I will keep an eye to others, Yuta admitted he won't be able to stop himself from manipulating her which isn't a good--"

"Ah, okay okay!" Jaehyun groaned. "How am I suppose to start?"

"You find your own ways. If you confirmed the book was on her house, bring two things with us. The book and that human." Taeyong dictated. "There's no more whining. Sicheng handed you the adress." He mumbled, leaving the unamused boy behind.

Jaehyun was pouting, watching the shirts move on their own by his powers. He looked at the floating clothes infront of him to decide what should he wear and not too long when he already picked one.

He didn't have to walk into the parking lot since he already made the car stood infront of him just by snapping his fingers. He aggressively sat inside, still not happy. He was just about to speed it up when it suddenly can't be moved.

Jaehyun's eyes widened when he saw some veins of trees trying to enter through his windows, and only one person crossed his mind. "Doyoung?! What do you want?! Get that veins out of this expensive thing!"

He knew he couldn't do anything to control the nature.

"Who stalks someone with a car?" Doyoung yawned tiredly.

"So you are telling me that I will follow her just by my foot?" Jaehyun watched the veins open the door for him to come out which leave him no choice but to do so.

Doyoung shrugged. "Of course. You don't want to follow her by your hand, right?"

"Ugh! I mean-- Nevermind." Jaehyun rolled his eyes. "Taeil hyung should've done this. It will be easier for him!"

Doyoung nodded in understanding before crossing his arms, "Then, are you still gonna whine until this night passes and you end up failing to do what you were told to?"

"No." Jaehyun coldly said, walking away with a sulky expression. Doyoung couldn't do anything about it since he won't like to see him being scolded just by something as simple as getting a human like you.

Jaehyun travelled pretty long. He would just use his powers when his hungry and thirsty. Drinks and foods will come right beside him, floating, if he wanted to.

When he finally arrived at the adress given, it was a perfect time when you came outside. He quickly hid behind the tree and took time to adjust himself to watch you. He counted around five seconds before peeking again and this time, you were ready to leave.

"Weird. Its already night but this student will still get out." Jaehyun mumbled. "Alone."

You stretched your body before starting to walk while being clueless that someone is following you behind. You are too tired to care even if your instincts tell you otherwise.

You arrived at a small baking shop. Jaehyun furrowed his brows to see you greeting some people that looked like the owners. He crouched a little closer near the window, hiding in a bunch of boxes since that's where you were standing. The problem is he can no longer see you.

"Y/N," A soft voice greeted. Jaehyun sighed in relief knowing that he can still hear you.

"Good morning, ma'am." You anxiously greeted, regretting that you didn't see her before she approached. "Thank you so much for accepting me."

"It's okay! You seem like a responsible teenager unlike most of them. I have this bunch of students last night and they kept on asking me for a beer." You both laughed. "The problem is.. will you keep doing night shift?" The voice turned worried.

"Why? Isn't this a 24-hour-shop?" You asked, suddenly suspicious.

"Ah yes! It is! I'm not referring to that!" The voice chuckled which made you laugh along with relief. "My point is, how about your studies? I'm sure school day doesn't end after dismissal. There are group projects, homeworks and quizzes? But you'll be working here until 12 noon. I don't want to abuse a working student like you. You can tell me if you want to sto--"

"No, no!" You smiled reassuringly. "I appreciate it so much Ma'am. Thank you for your kindness."

"But I'm really worried." The voice wasn't lying.

Jaehyun raised his brow. He suddenly recalled what the older voice said. Working student? He thought. Isn't that hard?

"I'll be okay! I promise!" You smiled and bowed down. "I'll start working now."

"You're time out will be much earlier if you have tests. And you can't stop me from declaring it, okay? I'll leave you here." The voice slowly fainted, hurrying to leave so you won't be able to stop her. You could only laugh in response, relieve that you're under a kind owner atleast.

Jaehyun had to move away for a while since he might get busted. He can't even imagine that he will wait for you to get home before 12 noon. He scratched his head and sat beside the tree where he can get a full view of the baking shop.

He can't help but to feel a little bad for you. He knows how much it will be hard but living in a place like this, even if he was one of those who have abilities, there was no exception of how hard life can be. If it wasn't for his other members that stood like a brother for him, he doesn't know how he will survive the rough roads in his life.

He then wondered, where could be your parents? As far as he know, mother and father makes a human child's parents and they just stay with that child until they grow up and be successful.

That's all he knows.

Because unlike them, they are given in this world to be independent with their powers.

His eyes gazed upon you who's doing multi works. You are incharge of serving it and also packing some in a box.

Jaehyun rested his head on a tree while watching. He feels the urge to help you but then again, he remembered, he will be the one to make your life miserable in a few moments later.

Few hours later, he find himself laughing at some of your mistakes. Jaehyun was amused for the past hour and when he realize his enjoying, he quickly shook his head, trying to remind himself about what he should do.

It was finally your end shift. He quickly stood up, watching you smile with some of you co-workers but ignoring them after it.

Jaehyun smirked on your attitude towards others. "Does she have friends? Because if she doesn't have one, that's understandable."

He quickly jumped to see you getting out his sight. When he was confused as to where could you head, he decided to just wait at your home. He arrived there and sighed in relief when he noticed that the doors were still locked.

"Ah really? When is it due?" Jaehyun quickly hid just behind the walls after hearing your faint voice in the middle of night. "Thank you. I'll work on that essay tomorrow." You tiredly hang up.

Jaehyun peeked to see your face. He felt a little more bad after hearing your phone call.

Despite the stress, you managed to make yourself look cool. Atleast you won't stress on how you look anyway.

He watched the keys jingling at each other when you open the door. Jaehyun took that as an opportunity to make a rock hit your window behind. Your brows raised and left the door open for a few minutes to check, knowing that there would be no people to try to enter your rental house at this time.

Jaehyun immediately flipped the knob open and went inside. He hid behind the nearest thing but he couldn't find one.

He was still in the process of crouching and finding spot to hide when he stopped in his tracks. His eyes widened to see your silhouette entering the house. This made him no choice but to squat and prayed that if you opened the lights, he will be able to knock you out. Not that he can't, but after feeling bad for you, he doesn't know what should he do.

Jaehyun's heartbeat fastened that he could almost hear it in his ear. Why am I the one being this nervous when I am the one who will get her? He mentally facepalmed.

To his surprise, you didn't bother opening the lights. You just threw the keys at the table and went upstairs with heavy footsteps.

Jaehyun released a sigh of relief. He then took a deep breath and tried focusing on controlling things as quiet as possible. He followed upstairs, controlling his shoe not to make a tapping sound professionally.

When he finally reached your room, he saw enough space to peek. All he could see was your whole body, plopped in the bed tiredly. Jaehyun unconsciously frowned to see you massaging your temples because of how tired you are.

The first thing he do is to check if the book is around. He didn't have to do much effort to find the book since it was just laying at your bedside.

Jaehyun furrowed his brows and made it float for him to see the title and unexpectedly.. it was really theirs.

He sighed and pulled out an injection.

He have no choice.

You slowly fluttered your eyes open and stood up, alert. "W-Who are you?!" Jaehyun quickly dropped the floating book which you luckily didn't notice first. Your gaze shifted at the item and he took that as an opportunity.

Jaehyun shook his head and walked towards you fastly, gripping to cover your mouth and wrapping the needle in your arm. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

Your muffled scream didn't last for a second. A stinging pain wrapped in your arm but it was gone when your sight turned black.

~~~

"Is she awake yet?" A soft voice asked.

"Do you ever see someone who's closing their eyes and lay unconscious but is still awake?" A tired voice asked.

"But I saw her fingers curl."

"Oh, then she's awake." The man huffed a sigh and walked towards you. "We know your awake."

"I'm not asking." You managed to be sarcastic despite the risk of being tortured after it. It was a relief when you could only him scoff.

You groaned in an unexplainable headache ringing in you. You slowly fluttered your eyes open but your gaze was still hazy and it felt like you were floating. You tried to move your hands but came to a stop when you felt metals jingling.

"Who are you?!" You yelled, realizing your wrists and ankle are tied into a thick metal chain.

"Who are we? I'm Dong Sicheng! I am called Winwin but I think Sicheng will be better." He smiled which made you sarcastically roll your eyes. He really has the guts to introduce casually to you. "And he is Nakamoto Yuta."

"Ah well? Nice to meet you two but can you please get this chains off me." You groaned, pulling the chains.

The man named Yuta smirked. "Not too long, human."

You squinted your eyes and shifted back at the two of them before your eyes widened. "W-Wait! Aren't you t-two part of the f-fake job I thought I was gonna apply?!"

"It's not a fake job. You just don't fit us." He brushed his hair up, eyeing you. You flinched when he stepped closer, leaning to catch your eye level. "Why do you have the book?"

"The book? What book?" You innocently turned. Yuta smirked, gripping angrily on your arm. "I-It hurts!"

"Don't act innocent." He sternly said.

"I really don't know! Ugh!" You managed to pull your arm off him but it didn't actually help since the chain pulled you back making your wrist ache. "Duh! I own a lot of book!"

"I only need one book." Yuta frustratingly said.

"I told you I that I own a lot! How am I supposed to be familiar with what kind of book you are saying?" You hissed in pain as you feel your wrist hurt a little more. "You don't even put description about it."

Yuta realized your point. He scratched his ear before shaking his head. "It doesn't matter! You should know about it!"

"I'm not a mind reader!" You growled back.

Sicheng could only watch the both of you, mentally asking for a popcorn.

"See! You even know that mind reader exists!" Yuta's voice echoed yelled.

"Of course! I read books like that!" You yelled, this time your the one frustrated.

"That's it! Now why do you have books like that?!" Yuta held both of your arms this time while his eyes show flare.

"Because I read!" You spat.

"I don't know where this dumb conversation is going." Yuta massaged his temples.

"Neither do I!" You sassily answered earning a sharp glare from him.

Sicheng sighed and tapped Yuta's back. "Get off her, hyung. I'll deal with it." He then leaned to whisper in his ear. "If you get a lot more annoyed, you'll use your power and if you don't get a proper control then you'll destroy her brain."

"Good thing that you reminded me!" Yuta scoffed, letting go of your wrist before storming away.

You dropped in the ground, weak. Who wouldn't wobble down though? You just get injected and the next thing you did after being conscious is to yell and argue with some kidnappers.

Sicheng sat in an indian seat while watching you struggle adjusting with the chains. He patiently waited for you.

"What's happening?" You flinched when he helped you sit up and made you rest your back with the help of the boxes behind you. "Where am I?"

"Taeyong hyung asked Jaehyun to trail behind you. Because you have the book. Mmm, do you own an oddly thick book which isn't a story but informative one?" He asked softly.

"So that was what the angry looking boy was referring." You mumbled bitterly earning a laugh from Sicheng. You thought about it for a minute and nodded. "Yes. That book was really odd."

"Why do you have that?" He calmly asked, completely opposite about the guy named Yuta.

"I used to read it when my father died and it was oddly in our school's library yesterday so I decided to keep it in my house because reading a book relieves the stress piling up in my life." You sighed while explaining. Sicheng tensed up.

"Since when did you start reading it?"

"Since last year." His eyes widened but he quickly get himself together. You suddenly raised your brow and scoffed. "So you're saying that you guys kidnapped me just for that book?"

"It's not just a book." He whispered but it was too soft for you to hear. He turned to you and faked a smile. "But for now, you just have to relax."

You sarcastically laughed. "Relax? You mean relax while I'm chained and with some people who kidnapped me for a boo- what are you doing?" You flinched when his soft palms grabbed your cheek.

Sicheng didn't answer and let his power heal the bruise on your cheekbone. While he was doing it, he unconsciously turned to see your face and it ended up falling right into your eyes.

Your heart hammered which made you quickly look away. "I-I'm calming d-down, can y-you please remove your hands now?"

Sicheng smiled while keeping his eyes on you, succeeding on making you clueless about his ability.

|     |     |     |     |

a/n:

okay im not sure i really hope it went well and alsoo hope you are fine dude. remember to spread kind words rather than negativity.

anyway, cheer up please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
26.9K 622 38
IDOL SERIES #2 Moon Ara Trainee who was being false accused and kicked out by the company Joshua Hong Successful idol who only focus on his work but...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
215K 10K 22
"Hello?" "Is this Luke?" "Who are you?" "I am your father." In which a girl prank calls an idol by accident.