A Love Story Or Not

Da ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... Altro

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#34

4.4K 414 15
Da ManviGupta512

They both were captured again at the Delhi Airport. The paps and the fans went crazy for them and their pictures.

They both looked cute and hot at the same time. Even the way they looked at each other could give goosebumps to the spectators. Their chemistry was sizzling.

All of them went to Shehnaaz's place from there. It really didn't matter whether its Sidharth's home or Sana's, they were a family.

Since Shehnaaz was coming to home after 8 long years, they all wanted to be there to welcome her inside.

When they reached, Shehnaaz was about to step inside when both the mothers stopped her.

They asked even Sidharth to stand outside. They both looked at each other trying to understand what was going in their mother's minds.

The mothers came with 'aarti ki thaali'. "Humara bachcha pure 8 saal baad ghar pe aa ra hai, bina aarti ki kaise aayegi?", rita Maa said while Shehnaaz's mother nodded.

"Aur tum dono jeet ke aaye ho to aarti to utaarni hi padegi na", Parminder aunty said.

After the aarti was done, Parminder aunty took some red chillies unki nazar utarne ke liye.

After all was done, Shehnaaz and Sidharth entered the house. Shehnaaz cried seeing her home.

She has grown up in this house. She remembered the time she would make everybody run after her just for making her have one bite of the food.

It was so difficult to make Shehnaaz have food. She was stubborn even in her childhood.

Her father would run after her, calling her by saying, "Princess! Princess!", but she would keep on giggling and running away from him.

She then went towards her kitchen. Until and unless, she got a chocolate or an ice cream, she would keep on hiding in one of the compartments in her kitchen, telling them, "Pehle chocolate do fir hi Sana Baahar ayegi!".

She was crying and chucking remembering how she would refer to herself as a third person, "Sana!".

She then went towards the living room where she and her family would spent the best of their time.

Sidharth, neetu di, preeti di, baaz and she would run behind each other, playing with each other.

They used to be so happy. Generally, she would be the one who would be chased by the others because of her naughtyness and her pranks.

She has spent the best parts of her life here in this very house. This house was not just a building, or a four walled structure, this was her home, her place.

A lot of memories were connected to this house. She sniffled. Others were just following her and she didn't even know.

She was so busy admiring her own home that she didn't know that her family was right behind her, admiring the way she was grasping and breathing in her home.

They were just too happy and amazed by the way that Shehnaaz was looking at her home, all emotional and with eyes that held only love even for this materialistic place.

But it wasn't just the walls, it was her place, her safe place.

Even if all the doors of this planet are closed for her, this one door would forever be opened.

Even if she had nothing, this home would forever be hers. It had all her memories, sad and the happy ones.

Fresh tears were coming out of her eyes. Her house was the same. Her parents did get it painted all over again but they didn't change even a single furniture in the house.

It seems that they didn't change a thing, only for her. They didn't change it so that Sana, their Sana can come back to her place. They didn't want Shehnaaz to feel that anything has changed after she left.

After seeing the whole house, she went towards her room. She opened it. It was all clean and it was exactly the way she left it.

Her pictures with all her family were there on the wall. Not even a single photo frame was out of place.

Her closet was right there, and she wondered whether her clothes would be there. But then she remembered that she took all her clothes with herself to Dalhousie.

Her hugsy, that she left behind was there on her bed. All her teddies were nicely sitting on her bed.

She loved plain bedsheets and duvets with bright colours. So, her bed was also covered with cream coloured sheet.

She looked towards her side table which used to have only her and Sidharth's picture in a photo frame.

The frame wasn't there and she was irritated. She looked behind and all her family was there, she automatically melted.

"Mumma mera photo frame nhi hai bed ke side table pe!", she whined.

All of them were amazed to see how well she remembers her room. She even remembers what was kept on her table.

All of them chuckled and she gave an irritating pout, making everybody laugh loudly.

Sidharth then took the initiative and said, "Wo mein lekar gya tha. I needed your frame for myself".

The trio was like awww. The three of them said that together, making the parents laugh and making  Sidharth and Shehnaaz turn red in embarrassment.

Shehnaaz then composed herself and all the siblings went inside In Shehnaaz's room to sit together.

The parents moved towards the living area giving some space to the kids, while Aditya and Neha were made to sleep in Baaz's room.

It had been so many years since they all sat together laughing and joking.

Meanwhile Shehnaaz was just grateful to God, "Meine kabhi socha bhi nhi tha ki hum sab aise baith ke dobara hasi mazaak karenge. Ye sab ek dum pehle jaisa lagta hai. Kuch change nhi hua. Fir se wahi room, wahi log, wahi Sidharth, wahi mein, I just can't believe sab theek ho gya hai".

Sidharth also felt that this was no less than a dream. Seeing Shehnaaz in front of him with the entire family, in her own room, this was all too unreal and yet so real.

He knew what was she feeling and so he kept a reassuring hand on top of her hand to make her realise that it's all true.

They both came to know about their new project together with Darshan Raval.

Shehnaaz immediately agreed but Sidharth hesitated while saying yes.

"Are you hesitating because of me?", Shehnaaz asked him, a little hurt.

Sidharth looked at her and immediately denied what she just said, "Nhi baby! Actually i have worked in series and serials but I have never worked in MV's. Would I be able to do it?".

Shehnaaz looked at him with disbelief and then assured him, telling him that he is great actor and great actors don't see where they have to act, they just give there best in all the situations and he should do the same.

She had full confidence in him that he is going to be great in the video. She just knew it in her heart.

The project was signed and they had to leave for Mumbai after 2 days.

"Sanu tera to waha apartment bhi hai na?",asjed Preeti di.

"Han di, tabhi to meine hotel book karwane ke liye mna kar dia. Its actually very near to the location where we will be shooting. To mein aur Sidharth wahin reh lenge. Bass ab P. A. ko bol ke clean karwa lungi", Shehnaaz told all of them.

All nodded in understanding but the trio wasn't able to contain their excitement.

"Sanu chal ab udhar bhi, tune humare ghar ko nhi dekhna?", Preeti di said, asking Sana to get up to go towards her second home.

The ritual of aarti of both the kids was followed there as well. Both the families had diner at Rita Maa's place and then retired for the day.

Neetu di and Preeti di didn't let Baaz and Sanu go anywhere.

They gave all the logical examinations of them meeting after years and so they should be allowed to spend the night together.

The parents agreed and they were left alone to catch up.

Sidharth was practically leaning on Shehnaaz and was fast asleep while baaz was sleeping on the sofa present in the room.

Sidharth was possessively holding Shehnaaz's hand and his nose was nuzzling in her neck. Shehnaaz was really breathing heavily.

His other hand was over her waist. Shehnaaz could feel the heavy weight of his arm over her.

Shehnaaz felt awkward with their position because of his sisters sitting in front of her.

She tried to move away, but it only led to Sidharth pulling her closer through his arm that was covering her waist.

She again tried to wiggle out from under his arm but he only kept pulling her more close to him. Now, he was practically laying his half body over her tiny frame.

Neetu and peeti di saw Shehnaaz's attempts at trying to move out of his embrace and it was funny.

They really wanted to laugh but they knew that they shouldn't.

"Shehnaaz tu nahi bahar aa payegi uski grip se. Rehne de, koshish mat kar. Wo uth bhi jaega agar tu zyada hili, to sone de. Hum subha baat kar lenge. Chal hum jaate hain sone", preeti di said.

"Han tu bhi soja!", neetu di said.

Shehnaaz felt more awkward and nodded. They went outside and Shehnaaz glared at the baby man who was holding her and sleeping like he would even let her go.

What will happen in the shoot? Will they finally confess? Will sidharth feel her live towards Shehnaaz?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.9K 551 6
And, maybe he went away from her only to meet her again on the other end of the world... ! They that love beyond the world, cannot be separeted by it...
139K 13.7K 46
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
392K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...