𝖲𝖴𝖭𝖪𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖤𝖣 ://: 𝗃...

By CitrusBqby

ongoing More

LUCILLE
BOOK AESTHETIC
PLOT
PLAYLIST
I.
II
III
IV
V
VI
VIII
IX
X
XI

VII

863 20 9
By CitrusBqby

warned you - good morning

POSSIBILITIES

marta sat with her computer open with her mother at the table. meanwhile alice was leaning on the counter watching a crime scene show talking about murder. her mother saw how marta was staring at the wall with a blank expression, her eyes crusted with dried tears. "alice, turn that off, now." she ordered.

"why? it's almost over." alice whined, eyes still glued to her screen.

"now, please, just turn it off."

"what? they're finding out who did it and the wifi sucks in my room so it doesn't play! and theres only like two minutes left."

"turn it off. now."

"theres not even anything bad on it, they're just talking!"

"alice, off. now."

"okay fine, god, whatever."

marta dug her face in her palm, dreaded that they were yelling and bickering over each other. her mother sighed. "it's talking about murder and your sister just had her friend who she loves slit his own throat, she doesn't need to hear that. now, let's be sensitive." she spoke. alice rolled her eyes.

marta cleared her throat. "no, really alice, its okay." she said before alice slammed her laptop shut and went back to her room. "Sorry Marta, tell Lucille I said hi." She apologized. marta sighed as her phone rang. she answered it and held it to her ear. "lucille? look, i'm sorry i left you but i didn't wanna wake you up, i thought you were asleep."

"its fine, marta just," marta heard her sister sigh. "you need to get here as soon as possible. theres detectives who want every one of us to be questioned privately."

lucille hung up the phone, sitting by the window. she watched outside as the leaves on trees were blowing, calming her down. she heard someone walk in her room. "hey," jacob mumbled. "did you call marta?" he asked. lucille gave a sad nod as she looked back out the window. jacob sighed. "does someone need a hug?" he asked in a childish voice. she looked up at him with glossy eyes, standing up as he embraced her into his long arms. he heard her sniffle a few times.

"there there," he comforted her, playing with her hair. "everything's gonna be okay. i promise." he whispered. she pulled away, looking at the ground. she sat on the bed, making a gesture telling jacob to do the same. he plopped down next to her. "what's wrong, lulu?" he asked with a concerned tone of voice.

she paused, smiling the tiniest bit. "nothing, just," she smiled as she looked back out the window. "last night, i think we kissed. made out, actually." she told, looking back towards him with a pinky toned face. he chuckled. "we were drunk, i'm sorry about it." he apologized.

she kissed his cheek before standing up and walking to the door. she stopped, not turning around. "don't be. it was good." she told, chewing on her lip as she walked out. jacob jumped up with joy, giving himself a pat on the back. "yes!" he whispered to himself. then he saw meg standing at the doorframe.

"what's with the victory dance?" she asked. jacob stopped what he was doing, sliding his hands in his front pockets. "won another twitter argument." he lied, casually walking to the window, taking a look outside. "don't think i don't know what you did. everyone knows. except for your family and your pretty little teddy bear." she warned him, referring to luci. jacob furrowed his eyebrows, turning to face her.

"what on earth are you talking about, meg?" he questioned, genuinely confused. then, meg's name got called from downstairs. she gave an evil glare before going to whomever called for her. "coming!" she yelled as her footsteps grew faint and distant.

lucille walked into the kitchen where some of the adults were talking, having a glass of wine. the stressed girl walked up to them and grabbed an empty glass. "can i try some? thanks." she asked, pouring herself a glass of the dark red liquid without getting a reply. she took it to the lounge, sitting on the couch with the glass in her hand as she put some music in her airpods. she took a sip, cringing at the bitterness, yet growing used to it after a couple more small sips.

she got a text. from jacob.

maybe : Jacob Thrombey
p

rincess? really?

Luci Lilac
y

our words, not mine;)

name changed to "Jake From State Farm"

Jake From State Farm
r

eal funny, Lilac

Luci Lilac
i

know:)

Jake From State Farm
y

ou down to get ice cream later?

Luci Lilac
p

robably

"excuse me, miss cabrera?" a man called, gathering her full attention. she looked up from her phone, raising a brow. "can we borrow you for a few questions? probably wont be long." he claimed, making lucille nod and finish the wine, placing the glass on a coaster. she stood up, walking inside the room. "wine? aren't you a bit young."

"don't pretend like you didn't want to try new things when you were my age, sir." she sassed, lazily plopping on a seat. "feisty, aren't we?" the man sitting by the piano asked, chuckling. lucille furrowed her brows. "who's he?" she asked.

"as i was just going to say," the man who escorted her began, clearing his throat. "i am lieutenant elliot, this fine young man next to me is trooper wagner." he introduced, pointing to the man next to him. he looked to be in his thirties.

"okay, now who is that?" she questioned, pointing to the mysterious man who keeps pressing the keys on the piano. lieutenant elliot sighed. "ah, yes, right. that over there is benoit blanc." he said, as 'benoit blanc' flashed a quick smile. lucille rolled her eyes, sitting back into the seat. "is it alright if we ask some questions?" he asked.

"that's why we're in here, isn't it?" she scoffed, having him clear his throat again. "well, yes. and if you don't mind, we will need to record this conversation." he told her, putting a small tape recorder on the table between them. "knock yourself out." she permitted, looking to the side.

"alright, let's begin, miss cabrera, with a couple unrelated questions about you, shall we?"

word count : 1105 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 464 19
𝐹𝑈𝑁𝑁𝑌 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑇𝑂 𝑀𝐸 𝑀𝑌 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐼𝑇𝑆 𝑂𝐾𝐴𝑌, 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺𝑆 𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑃𝐸𝑁 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑅𝐸𝐴...
93.7K 2.1K 20
-𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑻 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘭�...
667 9 15
who hurt you sad boy? started - jan 23rd finished - feb 24th