Whatever The Hell I Want (Mul...

By Death_to__barbie

Because I don't have any idea where else do put this. One-shot book for different fandoms. More

All You Need Is A Little Push
Sorted (Unpublished Demigods At Hogwarts Chapter)
Bed Rest and Butterflies

Nine Months

138 5 2
By Death_to__barbie

-The 100-
Word count: 1502

The birds chirped happily. People were talking, laughing, taking naps in their tents. Gunners were barking orders, teenagers rationing food, complaining about the heat. Their camp was at peace.

Outside of those walls, a few yards out, two young women stood underneath a willow tree. One of them hunched over, her breakfast making a reappearance, while the other held her hair up, insisting that she go see the medic.

The girl stood up, her brown eyes wild and unscathed. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Thanks, O."

Octavia let go of her friend's hair. She crossed her arms, stringy brown hair flailing aimlessly in the morning breeze.

"Y/N, c'mon. You can't hide it forever. It's going to start to show soon. Let me take you to Clarke. Please, Y/N." She said, and though the expression on her face was of annoyance, her green eyes shone with worry.

Y/N sighed, leaning against the trunk and sliding down the bark into a sitting position.

"I don't know what to do, O." The girl admitted, looking up at her friend. "I'm scared."

The youngest Blake noticed, for the first time, that her best friend was crying.

Her first thought was 'Y/N doesn't cry.' She couldn't help it, Y/N L/N was one of the strongest, most stubborn people in camp. She even surpassed Octavia herself, which was saying a lot.

Y/N had gotten herself arrested by beating up a guard. Not attempted assault, beating up. Apparently, he had tried to get in her pants, and she was just defending herself. Obviously, since she got arrested, that's not what was on the record, but Octavia took her friend's word for it.

Over time, Y/N had gotten the reputation of being pretty reckless. She would turn down anyone with just a glare. She was the kind of person everyone knew not to mess with.

Yet, she had a soft side. Her love for animals, which you couldn't see up in the Ark, her shy smile when her friends recited cheesy jokes. She was a rose, and once you got past all the thorns, all that's left for the eye is beauty.

Octavia sat down beside her.

"I can't say I know what you're going through, and I can't say I know how to help much past this point." She smiled sheepishly. "But I do know what you need to do. You need to tell him, Y/N."

Y/N tore her gaze away, wiping off the tears on her cheek with her thumb.

"Why should I? I doubt he'll even care, anyway." She said, and even though she tried not to show it, her voice dripped with sadness.

Octavia sighed, resting her head against the bark. Most of the time, Y/N was just too stubborn for her own good. Octavia usually found herself babysitting her best friend.

"He deserves to know, ya know."

"Nine months. Nine months, O, until this baby is born. I don't even know if I'm gonna make it 'til next week!"

Octavia sighed heavily. She didn't know what to do. Of course, Y/N was right, there was no guarantee she'd live long enough for her child to be born. But Octavia still needed her to do something about it.

She stood up abruptly, pulling Y/N up as well. She dragged her along, ignoring the protests coming from her friend.

"Octavia! What the hell are you doing? Where are we going?" Y/N shrieked, digging her heels into the dirt. She didn't want to go back to camp yet, to have to face him.

"We are going back to camp. You are going to see Clarke."

Y/N's eyes widened. She dug in her heels, desperately trying to get Octavia to stop, or even slow down, but it was no use. Octavia had a pretty strong grip.

Soon they were at the wall surrounding the camp. People stared at them, trying to figure out why the strongest person they knew was being dragged against her will, shrieking and thrashing.

As they got closer to the dropship, Clarke ran out, guided by the noise. "What's wrong?" She asked, frantic. Her eyes landed on Y/N, who was still trying to loosen Octavia's grip, with no luck.

Octavia rolled her eyes. "We've got a situation of sorts."

Clarke frowned, confused, but led them into the dropship. She started to sit down, but Octavia nodded towards the ladder, climbing up. Y/N sighed and followed, gesturing for Clarke to do the same.

Once all three girls were on the second floor, Octavia shut the hatch and turned to Clarke. "Y/N's pregnant."

"Octavia!" Y/N protested.

Clarke gaped at the young Blake. She looked at Y/N to make sure she had heard correctly. Then at Octavia, then back at Y/N. "How long? Are you sure?"

Y/N shot her best friend a disapproving glare. "Pretty sure, yeah. About three months, I think."

Y/N sat down on the floor, playing with some wires. Octavia and Clarke bickered in front of her.

"She should tell him! He deserves to know!"

"Of course, I agree with you! But if he's just gonna be a dick and not be there for her, she should save it for someone else."

"C'mon, Clarke! I brought her here so you could talk some sense to her! Tell her to tell him!"

"Tell who to tell who what?"

All three girls turned towards the hatch in the ceiling. A curly-haired male sat there, looking between them.

Octavia glanced at Y/N who shook her head violently. "No," she mouthed.

Octavia turned towards the door. "Y/ N's pregnant, Bellamy."

Y/N stared at her friend. She couldn't believe she had betrayed her. Then it turned into a glare. She couldn't believe she had betrayed her!

Bellamy just sat there, gaping. He looked between the girls, trying to find any signs that this was a prank.

Nothing.

"You are?" He said, eyes wide.

Y/N gulped. There was no avoiding it now. She nodded her head slowly.

Bellamy smiled, confused. "That's... great. Who's the father?"

No one answered. It was obvious who it was. Y/N had only been with one person in her whole life, and it was no secret who.

Bellamy's smile faded. "Oh... Oh. Oh. Oh, wow."

Y/N's face hardened. "I'm sorry, okay? You probably want nothing to do with me or this baby. That's fine by me. With my luck, I'm gonna die soon, and you won't have to worry or think about me- about us ever again. So, just, just, forget it, okay?" She spat before hastily climbing down the ladder, her eyes welled with tears.

Octavia turned to her brother. "Really? I can't believe you, Bellamy." She said, her words laced with disgust.

Bellamy squinted but would've let go of his hard-ass facade. "I didn't say anything."

"You didn't have to," Clarke piped up. "You have a new girl in your tent every night. Why would she think you would care?"

Bellamy smirked, but Clarke could tell she had gotten to him. "You know that's not all that happened, princess."

Octavia rolled her eyes. "Go after her, Bellamy. I know you care. I know you. But she doesn't."

Bellamy debated it in his head for a moment. He squinted at the girls again. "Octavia, you haven't done anything today. I want you on meat."

Octavia almost yelled at him. He really didn't care. She was glad she didn't though, because a moment later, instead of going back up, he climbed down.

Elsewhere, Y/N was muttering curses at him as she sat, hidden, behind the dropship. "Asshole," she muttered, just as he appeared behind her.

"Hello to you too." He said, smirking.

She glared at him. "What do want? You made it clear that you didn't want anything to do with me."

Her voice was ice cold, and it cut him like a knife. "No, you did. You didn't even give me time to react."

She turned away so he wouldn't see the tears forming in her eyes. "You're the one who broke up with me."

"I did that for your own good."

Y/N scoffed. "Oh, yeah? Just like you convinced everyone to take off their wristbands? For their own good?"

"You didn't." Bellamy pointed out.

"Yeah, cause I knew better. At least..." She glanced at her stomach. "I thought I did."

Bellamy sighed. "I care about you, you know."

"No, I don't."

"I'm trying to apologize. Okay?" He said, frustrated. "And you're not making it easy."

Y/N gave him a small smirk. "Bellamy Blake, apologizing? Boy, you must really like me."

"That's what I've been trying to say."

Whatever rude comment Y/N was about to say died at those words. They were sincere. She spent so much time with liars she could tell when someone wasn't.

And he wasn't lying.

She finally met his eyes.

"I want to part of your life. Yours... and his. Or hers." He said.

He took a deep breath. "I still love you, Y/N L/N."

"...I still love you, too, Bellamy Blake."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 48.3K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
711K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...