Confused

By Magcon_boys_are_baes

Leah Dallas is a viner/youtube so is her friend Alison (Everyone calls her Ali) Leah is dating Matthew Espino... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Not an update
Sorry

Chapter 11

26 0 0
By Magcon_boys_are_baes

(Alexis is knew to the story. I added it her because my sister asked me too, in the story it will be explaining why she wasn't there for the first Magcon)

Alexis POV

Today I am going to Magcon. I couldn't go for the first one because my parents where getting split up. I told Bart and he said I can come to the second stop of the tour.

I walk in the hotel and see Bart. He was waiting for me. We walk up to the table where all the girls were at.

I was kinda scared because this is my first Magcon and I came late.

"This is Alexis" Bart says too all the girls "Yay another girl" The girl with blonde hair and pink tips cheers. Bart introduces me too the girls. Because the guys are across the room.

There is 4 girls there. Now since I am joined there's 5. "Hey, you wanna hang out with us" Leah asks. "The boys get annoying sometimes" Ali adds. I nod then walk over to them.

"Hey no we don't" all the boys whine "Ya. You do." Chloe says. I just laugh because it's kinda of funny.

I am going to miss my boyfriend. Yes I do have a boyfriend. He's name is Ethan.

"So, are you dating anyone?" Ali asks "Yes I am he's name is Ethan how about you" I ask they all nod. "Who you guys dating?" I ask

"Shawn" Ali says "Matt" Leah's says "Hayes" Kaelyn says "Kayden" Chloe's says

"Wow, there all on tour with us" I say. They all finish eating then we walk to our rooms.

"Hey I'm Nash" the guy with blue eyes said. "Alexis" I say "So why'd you come late?" He asks "Family issues" I reply "Oh, well I better get going" he says then walks away.

He was kinda cute. Stop it you have a boyfriend. "What you thinking about" Leah asks me "Where I'm going to sleep" I reply lying. "You can come in my room with me and Matt" she says "You sure" I ask "Positive" she replies

Leah's POV

I look really crappy today. I wish I looked better when I met her but whatever. I was walking beside Alexis then Matt comes beside me and grabs my hand "Hey" he says smiling

"What's got you so happy?" I ask him "Seeing you" he replies "Your so cheesy" I say laughing

"You guys are really cute" Alexis whispers to me. She doesn't know that Matt cheated on me and I don't really want to tell her.

She was really pretty. Her hair was Ombré she had brown eyes. Earlier I saw her talking to Nash. They would be cute together.

I wouldn't be jealous. Would I? I don't like him anymore but when I saw him talking to her I got a weird feeling. I don't like him. I think.

Nash came up beside her and wrapped his arm around her in a friendly way. I know she has a boyfriend but they would be cute together.

I saw her look down at her phone then she looked sad. "What's wrong?" I ask her "My boyfriend says he doesn't want to do long distance so he dumped me" she said it looked like she was about cry. "Sorry" I say.

We finally got to our room and everyone hung out in our room. I put my whole body under the blanket and was on my phone

"I feel like I'm suffocating (don't know how to spell by the way)

"Then come out" Matt says pulling the blanket off me. Everyone was in my room arguing about making a YouTube video.

Nash did a video with Matt and Cam. They where doing the oatmeal challenge. Everyone else decided to leave. They where eating the dry oatmeal It was really funny

It was only me Nash Cameron Hayes and all the girls in the room. Once they finished eating the oatmeal Nash said 'It was a warm up' which Cam was mad about I think

They ate the package of oatmeal apparently 'Nash won' but Cam and Matt says he cheated.

They all got hit with the eggs. After Matt was done he was chasing me around the hotel room trying to hug me too get egg all over me. "Matt seriously no" I say "Matt seriously no" he says mocking me

After that we all went into the bathroom and watched Cam and Nash get hit with eggs. I loved how Matts eyes looked blue in some parts of the video.

We all broke out laughing when the hair flip saved Nash.

"Why did we do this in our hotel room" I ask Matt. "You guys are cleaning this" I add "No, the cleaning lady will" Matt says

"Who wants to go swimming" I ask and everyone says yes

We go downstairs it's like 9:00pm I just sit on the chairs with Chloe and Ali we just talk and watch everyone swimming. We see Kayden, Shawn and Matt coming out of the pool.

"Yes?" We ask "Either you guys come in the easy way or the hard way" they see too us. "Hmm let me think, none" I say too Matt.

I look over and see Chloe in the pool. Kayden must of threw her in. Then there is Shawn dragging Ali in the pool.

"I'm not going in" I say to Matt "Yes you are" he says carrying me bridal style and jumps in the pool with me.

"I hate you" I say to him "Love you too" he replies while I'm swimming away. I try getting out of the pool then Matt grabs my hand

"Where do you think your going" he says too me "Any where but in this pool." I reply "Bbaabbee" he says whining "Bbaabbee" I say mocking him.

I get out of the pool then go into the hot tube and Ali and Chloe follow.

Chloe's POV

I go in the hot tube with Leah and Ali. I feel arms wrap around my waist I turn around and see Kayden.

"Hi?" I say "Wanna know something?" He asks me "Sure?" I reply "I love you." He says smiling he is soaking wet with no shirt on and then he hugs me. I push him off and then he gives me a questioning look

"Your wet" "So are you" he replies "yeah but your cold" I say (Anyone who is thinking about that in a dirty way your so dirty minded.)

I go into the hot tube then Alexis comes. "Hey" she says "Hey, so do you and Nash have a thing going" I ask because I know Leah wants to know, she may not like him but she cares for him.

"I have only been here 1 day, but I think I might like him." She replies "You guys would be cute together" Leah says "Maybe." She replies "Well I'm going to go in the pool" I say getting up "I'll come" Leah says

We both go in the pool then I run out because it's cold. All the guys where laughing at us "Jerks" Leah says and I laugh

"On 3 let's both jump in" I say "1..2..3" Leah says then I jump and she just stands there laughing. Cam was already out of the pool so he comes up behind her and pushes her. Then everyone laughs "F*** it's cold."

Cameron jumps in and splashes me and Leah "I'm the best brother" he says "Nope" she says "You know you love me" he says "No, I love Matt" Cameron gives her a sad face "Kidding" She says

"I'm getting out now" Leah says "Noo" Matt whines "Let's play Marco Polo" Nash suggest we all nod "Who's it" Cam asks "Not it" everyone says but Matt "I'm always it" he says whining "Too bad" I say

"Harsh much" Cam says "Annoying much" I say "Aww that hurt so much" Cam says sarcastically grabbing his heart "Damm no one brought popcorn" I say Cam and Leah give me a glare like there going to kill me.

"You gonna kill me now?" I ask "Maybe" Leah says as a joke "Don't kill her I need her" Kayden says hugging me. "Couples gross" Nash said "Nash gross" Alexis says jumping in the pool.

"Took the words right out of my mouth" Ali says going down the stairs too the pool. Shawn comes up too her and kisses her on the cheek.

"I repeat couples gross" Nash says "I repeat Nash gross" Alexis says

Ali's POV

"Marco" Matt yells "Polo" everyone replies

All the girls decide to go back in the hot tube. Besides Alexis she's haven't been with us that much. She's been with Kaelyn more. We are all older then her so.

She's only 15 (I know Nash is turning 17 in a few days but in this story it's only July so he's still 16) I'm 16 my birthday is May 30th Chloe is 16 she turned 16 January 05th and Leah is 16 her Birthday is November 30th her birthday was last year so she's older than us.

Kaelyn is turning 15 August 15th. She's more Kaelyns age than ours I guess but we are only a year older.

Matt finally got someone he looks over at us "Cheaters" he says to us "Actually we are still in water so." Everyone decides to get out of the pool because they where hungry... shocker...

Leah walks over to get a towel because she was last out. Matt wraps one around her. "Thanks babe" she says to Matt and kisses him.

I was sitting on the couch on my phone and then Shawn sits beside me and grabs my hand. "How can I help you?" I ask him "I don't know, let's go" He says then we leave.

Alexis POV

I was walking back to the elevators and see Taylor. "Where were you" I ask "Getting food duh..." He says then I laugh "Didn't get me any I see how it is" I say "You didn't ask" he says

We get in the elevator and go up to our rooms. I go into my room and see Leah. "Hey, are you okay?" she asks me "Yeah why?" I ask her "You know you can hang out with us right?" She asks me

"Yeah" I say I don't think they like me they are all so perfect then there's just me so I hang with Kaelyn because she's more my age she's perfect like them but she acts more welcoming.

We where all meeting in the lobby we where going to toco bell the best place on the planet.

I walk and I feel an arm wrap around me in a friendly way. "Hey, dork" I say to Nash "I feel so offended" Nash says grabbing his heart jokingly

"Awe is Trash Nash sad" I say pinching his cheeks. "Your gonna pay for that" he says and I start running I run into the stair well and run down the stairs. Why did we have to be on the ninth floor.

I hear Nash yell something down to me "I would come after you but I'm too lazy" I think that's what he said. I go down all the stairs and go into the lobby. Everyone was there besides Nash.

Nash finally comes and we go in the limo. I sat beside Nash and Taylor. "Everyone is dating someone.. And then there's just me single forever" Taylor says whining.

"Is Taywhore sad" Hayes says and then everyone breaks out laughing.

Toby's POV

Hayes has always been with Kaelyn. We where like best friends until we got to Magcon. I'm thinking about going home. It's kinda boring here.

We get to Toco Bell I am going to tell everyone I am leaving "Hey guys, I'm going home tonight" I say "Why" Kaelyn asks "Homesick" I say and everyone nods I leave before everyone else

I say goodbye to everyone and go out into the limo "Why are you leaving?" My sister Ali asks. "I told you I'm homesick" I say "We both know that's bull" she says "Okay it's boring. I have to go or I'm gonna miss my flight.

___________________________

I haven't really had Toby in it so he's leaving Magcon. Hope you liked this chapter. Hoping to get more reads on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 245 31
This story is about a girl named Sophia that is on a social site called Vine. And so is a incredibly handsome boy named Hayes. They start talking to...
61.2K 1.1K 31
Courtney wasn't your average girl. She was super famous thanks to Vine. Everywhere she went she was noticed. Court, though, wasn't interested in bein...
Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...
48.2K 795 23
Mackenzie has bullied her whole life by 10 boys. There names are: Aaron Carpenter Carter Renoylds Shawn Mendes Cameron Dallas Nash Grier Hayes...