wrong time

By stephanie_duh_

This is a story about a girl passing through Craigh Na Dunn to the year 1746 where she runs into Jamie and Cl... More

Scotland
Red coats
Strangers
The Highlander's
Love or Leave?
Evening Walk
The stables
Broken heart and a broken wrist
I Want to go home
Leave me be so I can leave
A day with Royalty
Bright smiles and big lies
Day from From Hell
Call it off please
I was not in the wrong
A/N
Lizz
sorta smiles
What?
Exploring
Exploring pt.2
Exploring pt.3
Forbes
leaving it all
on the run
on the run pt.2
The horrible
The travel.

1746

864 17 5
By stephanie_duh_

Thwack I woke up to a pillow hitting me in the face which is definitely not a nice wat to wake up after about 3 hours of getting ready and eating breakfast with my family it was midday and me and my cousin's went back to the hotel because Kiki forgot her wallet so we needed to go pick it up I decided to put on my new skirt and jewelry so I could takes some photos to post on my Instagram witch was not the best photo's I've ever took and I ended up only posting this selfie

  (That's me!! It's not the same outfit but please ignore that..)

It had been sunset when we took those photos and eventually I said " weren't we supposed to go to that Craigh Na Dunn place tonight?" "Oh yeah almost forgot about that" Lizz chuckled "great let's go" said Kiki by the time we got there it was completely dark and cold out even though it was only 8:30. After awhile Andy really wasn't enjoy this so we all laughed at her and eventually I pressed my hands up against the rock in the cent and felt this weird sensation ...

I woke up next to the rocks and heard Kiara calling my name of course I called back but no response after looking for her for a bit I sat down and cried I heard horse troughts and stood up carfully and then noticed the shinny thing in my necklace was gone weird but I kept moving closer to the horse troughts and saw these to men in red coats I was confused especially when the started talking wait English men ? Why in Scotland ? And what's with the red coats ? They noticed me and said "Madam are you lost?" Then I replied with "yes where is Inverness? " "Oh north down the hill do you have an escort miss?" "Escort" I said confusedly "do you have an escort or not" he said sounding upset.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 5.5K 67
~The other one~ Based on the outlander serie and books When Skye wants a escape from her regular life she decided to travel across the UK. when she e...
1.4K 3 18
In 1945 Claire comes back from the war and finds out about some terrible things. Again and again she sees it happening. Out of anger she leaves to a...
690 21 11
For Centuries, damn near everyone in Scotland's heard the tales of the Stone Circles - so has everyone else in various other parts of the British Isl...
9.1K 248 21
DISCONTINUED In which Jamie & Claire Fraser's first daughter survived birth previously named 'Stronger faith with a clear night sky' ~A wlw book insp...