Chris Redfield Imagines

By Dfc1992

My Favorite Resident evil character More

He Smiled😍
when he hears you scream
When someone beats you, he beats back!
"No one harms, my woman!"
Chris Redfield imagines
Love(Chris Redfield)
Chris R.-Make A Man Out of You
i can't help falling in love with you
the day you made him laugh
The day he realized he loved you
he hears you sing and loves it
May try again
Chris's surprise
Continue Chris's Surprise

Readers

1K 22 17
By Dfc1992

My sincere apologies but I have notice that stories are hitting rock bottom, so I'm going to stop. Seeing as people either hate my stories or hate my rules on requests or just hate me period, it has shown that my stories are crappy😔...
So I'll finish what draft stories I need to finish then that'll be the end...(unless there are requests or I somehow "magically" get more readers(which I doubt cause my stories are trash compare to others).
Please understand I'm not mad or angry, just a little hurt.. but I understand that I'm not a good storyteller.

THANK TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS/READERS who have been with me since I started and then newbies that have read my stories.

(I'm still willing to do requests and or finish a story/book series if anyone still wants me too)

Best wishes and Prayers to all you .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 254 9
War never changes, but the faces do. As she climbs the ranks of the BSAA, Mykie quickly learns of a new face emerging in the world of Bioterrorism...
9.7K 520 25
"It's okay...I got you." "Why?" I asked. "What?" As I stare into his eyes, my brows knitted together in distraught. "I hurt you...why would you com...
34K 1.1K 32
I thought I'd conquered my fears-mastered the darkness that wrapped its claws around my throat all those years ago, but here we are. Shrieks and crie...
155K 5.4K 20
You're last wish was to see him down the road one more time. Its been years since you last saw him, wanted wants best for you--but are you really oka...