magical abilities....✡[Comple...

Od sweety__19

This story is based on four people who have magical abilities........ They also don't know who are there team... Více

introduction
introduction 2
let's start......
rakku shaadi karle.....😂II
drikshit......💓1st meet.....(3rd)
did Divya fell in love💓🙊4th
disaster 💥5th
mystery behind drivya's parents death......🤐(6th)
not a update.....
engagement n rivya closeness 💓(7th)
drikshit closeness 💓....(8th)
haldi..n proposal...🙊😍(9th)
poem
broken Divi.....💔(10th)
Mehdi hai rachne wali.....😍(11th)
Shaadi??...(12th)
first night 😂(13th)
a new wedded couple.....❤ (14th)
why dishi married..(15th)
beginning of plan....👿(16th)
execution of plan👿(17th)
breakdown....💔(18th)
cry out drishti....(19th)
party 🔥(20th)
why so irritating lava n sunny😫(21th)
hey Shaitan!!(22nd)...
family planning.....(23rd)
beginning of destruction.....(24th)
Mrs shergill uth jao na plzz😭(25th)
romance.....(26th)
some important talks.....(27th)
pooja....💓🙏(28th)
let everybody know😶(29th)
drishti it's not ur fault...(30th)
devri ??(31st)
paheli ! (32nd)
confession....💓(33rd)
aarmbh hai prachand.....😈(34th)
mysteries....✡️(35th)
danger zone..(36th)
oracle ......✡(37th)
RIP (39th)
kalviyaratan ratan....✡ (40th)
another story
leap....(41st)
note :
Thanku ❤
motherhood.....(42nd)
Lavanya's truths (43rd)
romance on cliff (44th)
a request 🙏
fight...(45th)
new story...
drishti 😮....(46th)
A night in car...(47th)
thank you...
plan ...(48th)
game change .... (49th)
THE END (HAPPY OR SAD).. (50th)
attention please
thanks 😘
intimacy .... (51st)(Bonus chapter)
stories on way...
storyyyy
The magical abilities
here we are....
os
!! yay yay !!
!! chit chat !!

the way to flower....✡(38th)

958 69 23
Od sweety__19

Word : 1421

As threw the ball all of a sudden....the land started cracking....
They got extremely afraid they held each other tightly....
It was cracking the whole floor n the next was another unbelievable thing ! They saw .....

From the floor branches of a tree started growing.....
Heavy bushy brown black branches were lying on the floor....the floor was cracked a bit....
It started growing in some direction...it was heading towards a single direction as if showing them the way to flower.....

It was a thick stem on that bushy branches was grown....

Divya : Di is this tell the way to flower?? She questioned

Drishti : think so Divi ! We have to follow this... time less.....

They started following it had been 10 minutes since they were chasing it...but haven't reached the main point .... They were just going up n then coming down.....

Suddenly..

PISACHNI attacked drishti she fell down...

Divya : Di are u ok ? She asked with care helping her to stand.....

Drishti : yes Divi nothing happened to me....

Divya turned towards PISACHNI n was hell shock with her action.....

Divya : PISACHNI ! She stammered with  force

Drishti turned to see PISACHNI as she heard divya's dangerous voice....

Her eyes popped out to see PISACHNI'S action.

She was..

.

She had a scissor n her hand n was about to cut the branch......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When Divya used her power with attitude which PISACHNI fall down from stairs...

She started rolling down from stairs.....

Drishti : Divi ! Lets go we don't have enough time to fight with her...

Divya : but Di which direction we should go all side branches spreaded .....

Drishti : hey shiv ji plzz rasta dekhaiye ...

They were looking here there n was trying to guess in which direction they should go.... When drishti's eye felled on a branch which was growing in front of them.....

Drishti : Divi see that branch took birth know...it's growing

Divya : Di I guess we should chase that...we don't have other option.....

They started chasing that new born branch....but it was going to some other direction away from other branches....it took them to a dark gallery ....it was neither having light nor sunlight .... It was just fully dark....they were having a little bit fear but more than that they were tensed n stressed for family ! They truly want to save family at any condition! At any cost ! Even if the cost is them..they were agreed to die for family........

They were holding each others hand tightly n was walking by feeling the branches....as they cannot see it but can feel...

Divya : Di daar lag raha ! How dark is here ! Are we are at correct place ! Such a big building a single bulb is not there ! Wtf...

Drishti : calm down.divi .... Idk know it's correct or wrong..way .but we have covered this much distance let's go further my heart says to go...n I came here once with Mr Shergill he told the bulb of here got fused n no room is here so no one replaced...

Divya : Di Mr Shergill se Yaad Aya ! Humne Puri building dhudh lo shikher aur rakshit Nahi mile...

Drishti : haa but abhi iske liye time Nahi hai....jaldi chal....

They started moving fast with the branch n it took them to a room....as it was completely dark so they can't able to see the door but feel....
They were about to open the door when....

Drishti : Divi use ur power might be it's PISACHNI's plan to take us here.....

Divya : yes Di.... She agreed

Divya used her powers n opened the door n was completely shocked to see...

.

.

.

.

.light ! Yes ! It was light in the room .... It was simple room with minimum furniture it was having a small balcony through which sunlight was peeping n covered the whole room with its light.....

Moreover as the moved further towards the branches it took them to

Most awaited point yes ! It took them to the flower.....
It was side wall on which a table was kept touched with the wall n on it a small murti of shiv ji was kept.... around it some pooja stuffs n in front the bud ....

The bud of the beautiful flower which gonna glow after hearing the pure mantra from the pure soul....
The flower's node was connected with the branches....it was having pastel pink colour petal n giving a ombryo effect of orange near the stem....
How beautiful the stem is so think ! What about of flower !!!

Divya : Di finally we reached ....yayy

Drishti : yes Divi common let's start shiv ji's mantra......

They both shared a bone Crushing hug in happiness....n joined their hands in front of shiv Ji.....

Drishti : hey shiv ji Apne aaj tak Hume bachaya hai aage bhi aap he bachana ....

Divya : hamari aur hamare apno ki Raksha karna....hum apke Ratan ke rakshaya karenge marte dum tak.....

Both sisters looked at each other n indicated with eyes to start......

They started with their normal pitch voice....

Om namah shivay !

They were focusing on mantra with full concentration with eyes closef....as they can't broke their link.....

But as usual PISACHNI came to distract them...

Aree wah ! Chuhiyaaon Sahi hai pehle bomb ko khatam Kara aur abb apni so called family ke liye itna sab Kuch Karke unhe bachane Ka thod Nikal liyA.....not bad ! Not bad ....

They concentration was broke.....but they didn't broke their link....as they know it was PISACHNI to distract them....n they don't wanna come in their trap......

PISACHNI was continously blabbering but drivya was not giving a damn shit to her....
She was standing in a corner of the balcony n continously shouting but interestingly she was not using her powers on them rather she was creating a ball ....

Means she was moving her hands up n down n between that was purple colour light ball...the ball was increased I'm the direction she moved her hands....it isn't a small cricket ball.....it was giant football....which was of purple colour n inside a golden light was emitting.....n direction she moved her hand left a red colour ray on it ....it doesn't seems of a normal ball....it looks typically like a magical ball.....

Drivya was not femilar about this as they were focusing on mantra n flower.....
The flower was more than half opened but still it was left.....

PISACHNI was continuously blabbering but they were ignoring but suddenly she said something which made them broke their link.....

Aree chuiyaon waise poore parivar ko toh bacha logi par tumhare pati devo Ka kya....? Haa ! She evil laugh.....

Duniya ko bachate bachate khudki duniya bhul gyi.....

Aab tum log bolti agar ye mantra Nahi padh Hoti toh ' wo log kahi honge '

Tum uska jawab hai Kahi Nahi narak bhej Diya hai Maine unhe.....
Abhi tumlog vishwas Nahi karogi I knew it....but agar tumhe Yaad tumhari dosri paheli so usme tha ' awashya jaane wale hai do' MATLAB do log pakka narak janne wale hai aur WO hai tumhare Suhag....
Maine unhe ek kamre Mai band Kar Diya hai....jaha narak Ka dwar hai....thodi Der Mai Tai bol lenge ......she was laughing evily.........

Her words gave drivya a big shock as they serched in full building but shikshit wasn't there.....both feel as if their world is shattered.....their vision started blurring  coz of tears .....but any how they compose themselves n continue chanting the mantra......their heart n mind was continuously thinking about shikshit but the tongue was still chanting the mantra....
After hearing her they just once right now want shikshit to hug them....they want to ensure that they are safe ..... But they can't do anything

Suddenly they heard a voice.....'aahh' 'bachao ' the voice was none other than of shikshit......

PISACHNI : aree Lagta hai Tae bol liye dono.....she started laughing loudly n evily......

Drishti felt someone has stabbed 100 dagger in her heart ....she felt as the land below her is stretched....her heartbeat was raising at an unusual speed..... hearing their painful voice......she was about to stop mantra

Is shikshit safe ??
Who are the two people that will surely die ??
What kind of ball is in PISACHNI's hand ??
Is it her next plan ??
Did drishti will stop mantra ??
Did link of mantra will broke ??
Will family go in hell ??

Precap: everyone will die ?

Hope you are enjoying....
Feel free to ask anything regarding this..
Do give ur valuable feedback with your precious votes n......
Lots of love applepies
Janhavi ❤
................
..

.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

38.2K 3.3K 51
Hates Change in Love or Love Change in Hate Drikshit life based on It.
86.5K 7.1K 90
Our life is a mixture of love and hatred, happiness and sorrow, twists, blunders and many more...!! Though we all have some expectations and plans of...
99.7K 4K 110
(This is a story with a mega twist everything here is according to my imaginations. I have no intentions of hurting anyone's feeling. ) A fire born p...
11.9K 619 23
A Prince. A Princess. The Prince falls for the Princess after some mishaps, overcome problems together, and they live happily ever after. Isn't that...