ruel imagines <3

By stelwrites

short cute ruel imagines (*'꒳'*) More

beach picnics🧺

gentle rain🌧

317 3 0
By stelwrites

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
word count: 163
the song mentioned is on the second
slide!

i woke up from our dark gray leather couch, in our shared apartment, to pouring rain.

i got up gently. slowly unwrapping Ruel's arms from my waist and made my way to the kitchen for a glass of somewhat, cold water. my glass was half full when i paused to look out at our small kitchen window, where we had put a few plants. succulents, mostly.

i closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. as i finished drinking, i heard a familiar song play on the turn table. China by Tori Amos.

i felt arms wrapping around my neck, gently pulling me towards them. i turned around and looked up to be faced with my boyfriend, Ruel. i rested my head on his right shoulder. he grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. i felt my cheeks flush and a slight smile on my face, as we slow danced around the room. i learned from that moment, that i truly love him.

she speaks <3
hi! found this one cute
but i would love to know
what you guys think of it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.5M 34.9K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
296K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...