Royal Happenings (Narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Two lads. A prince, a young lad, from the family on the top ladder of nobility in great England. Prince Harry... More

Prologue
1- Yes Your Highness
2- Didn't Expect Less
3- I'll Walk You Out
4- Now Give Me A Hug
5- You Are Early
6- Royal Dinner
7- Oh Shut Up, Harriet
8- Will You Marry Me?
10- Your Hands Are Magical
11- He Is A Friend
12- Let It Go, Princess
13- Relax, Pet.
14- Thought You'd Never Ask
15- I Do
16- Sassy Niall Is Hot
17- Go Faster, Your Highness
18- I Promise
19- Watermelon Sugar
20- I Love You, Princess
21- Oh My God
22- You Are A Meanie
23- Gross Green Liquid
24- Are You Okay, Baby
25- Why Would He?
26- A Peaceful Flowing River
27- Our Little Baby
28 Don't Hide It
29- Golden
30- Right Babe?
Epilogue

9-Take Today Off

3.3K 160 307
By WritingZmyPassion

Feels for fetus narry?
.
.
.
Yeah me too😅

**

"Greetings Prince Harry." A tall lass, with a nice smile, who Niall didn't recognize, greeted Harry, acknowledging only the Prince.

It had been about an hour since Harry had been crowned, since Harry had announced his and Niall's engagement.

And the Prince was stood by the small podium greeting all his subjects who were lined up.

It was only natural, because not only had the Prince been crowned, he had been engaged that same day and to top it all, it was his birthday.

This was his event and so it was mostly him to greet all the VIP guests.

Of course Niall was stood by his side and he really really wished he could he anywhere else right now.

Greeting all these guests was okay but it was just not Niall's thing. There were all kinds of high calibre people that made Niall feel so small and vulnerable and he didn't want that.

Although, so far, all of them had been so nice and kind to him. Some even flirting with him to get a reaction from Harry. That's how Niall ended up pressed against Harry's side with the Prince's hand around his waist.

"Hi Nadia, right?" Harry smiled at the lass and Niall didn't miss how the said lass bit her lower lip seductively but frowned when Harry said her name.

"It's Natasha." She said through gritted teeth but with an obviously fake smile on her face. "You should know that, we were supposed to get married."

Niall was taken aback. Get married?

Was she the woman Harry had hired him for, to get out of the arranged marriage?

Well, she was pretty but her personality could use a little help.

It had been two minutes and she had still not acknowledged Niall, not even a glance. Not that he was keeping track of the time but it seemed like it.

"Oh yeah, Natasha. My bad. I don't know who told you that, really. But as you can see," Harry said and looked down with a fond smile on his face. "I don't play for your team and I already have this gorgeous Prince with me."

Automatically, that brought a dust of pink to his cheeks and he cursed his pale skin because Harry was just acting, why would he blush?

He brushed them thoughts aside and made a mental note to appreciate Harry's acting skills.

But then he decided against it when he remembered that it would just feed his ego and he didn't wanna do that.

"I don't know, it's just hard to believe you. My friend heard the Queen and King talking about you and me clearly." Natasha siad with a frown. She still hadn't said anything to Niall. Bitch.

Harry sighed and discreetly rolled his eyes at the same time that Niall did.

"Maybe your source lied to you. I mean have you ever seen or heard that I have a girlfriend before?" Harry asked and she shook her head. "I'm sorry, Nadine, but try to get over me, okay?" He said that a bit gently.

Natasha on the other hand gritted her teeth.

Niall was enjoying this, it took all his will power to not snicker at her.

"It's Natasha." She said through gritted teeth.

"Natasha, sorry my bad." Harry said and shot her a smile.

"Anyway, good luck. I'll be waiting for you if you change your mind." She said with a smile. "Happy birthday, your highness."

"Thank you. But pretty sure I'm not gonna change my mind, sorry." Harry replied with a smile.

Natasha huffed then for the first time, she turned and looked at Niall, "You whored your way to the top, congratulations." She said with an overly sweet smile.

Niall felt like strangling her because what the hell? But he composed himself and shot her an equally overly sweet smile.

"Thank you, Natalie." Niall said and Harry snickered.

Both lads received a sharp look from Natasha.

"It's freaking Natasha." She huffed and stalked away.

Harry and Niall didn't have time to properly laugh at her expense because the next person in line had already stepped up the podium and was bowing.

*

"So that is the Natasha, huh?" Niall whispered after they had greeted the last guest and were now slowly making their way towards the grand table.

"Yeah, she's really something. Too clingy if I'm being honest." Harry answered.

"And pretty." Niall added with a smirk.

"Yeah, Yeah she is but I can have pretty anytime I like. Just not her." Harry said and Niall fake gagged.

"It's not something to be proud of, you know. Sleeping with anything that walks." Niall gave Harry a stern look and the Prince rolled his eyes.

"Finally, someone who agrees with me. Thank you, Niall." Liam spoke up who was behind Harry and Niall turned around to high five him.

Harry looked over his shoulder at Liam and shot him a playful glare.

"Shut up, Li. You just need to get laid. You are so tense these days." Harry said and Liam smirked.

"Maybe I am, getting laid that is."

Harry gasped and looked at Liam. His friend was too choosy when it came to people he'd bed.

But before he could say anything, they had arrived at the grand royal table and Harry shot Liam a look that said, 'talk later', Liam just shrugged and grinned.

The next half an hour was spent with Niall and Louis among Harry's family and friends.

Talking, laughing, gossiping, with Gemma, and just down right having fun.

It was amazing and Niall didn't really think he'd have as much fun as he was having.

Not because of Harry but because of the great hospitality that the royal family had and that they'd extended to him and Louis.

It was still so surreal to Niall that the members of the royal family were so down to earth -- well most of them -- and loving towards not only him but all people.

Soon enough it was time to cut the cake and it was brought forward.

Niall was in awe.

It looked amazing and in the shape of a crown with birthday decorations.

Everyone stood up and after the customary birthday song with an orchestra and everything, Harry then blew out the candles and the crowd erupted in cheers.

"Happy birthday!" Niall yelled over the noise and gave Harry a hug. Then his family too hugged him.

*

Harry and Niall swayed to the music that was playing, holding each other tightly which was quite ironic. But they had to.

They had opened the dance floor just the two of them, not long ago and now they were on their second song.

It was a slow song and Niall had his arms wrapped around the Prince while Harry's were around Niall's waist.

"So, should I snog you now?" Harry asked with a smirk and Niall almost choked on his spit, almost.

"What the hell?" Niall's eyes widened making Harry's smirk grow.

"I mean it's only natural. We're engaged and in the eyes of everyone, so in love and can't keep our hands to ourselves." Harry explained.

Niall shook his head and glanced at Louis who was seated at the royal table and was making funny faces at Zoe.

"You can't just go snogging me in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone knows that we are together now so the PDA should be kept to a minimum because well, you are a Prince and dignified. Plus too much of it will just make us look like we are trying too hard which is so unnatural." Niall said and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"When did you become so wise?" The Prince asked with an amused smile and Niall just shrugged. "You are right though, about everything. But your face was so red, you should have seen yourself when I mentioned snogging."

Niall narrowed his eyes at Harry.

"Shut up." He retorted lamely.

"Huh? That's all you have to say?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Now I'm beginning to think you really want me to snog you senseless. But worry not because after this, my sleeping quarters await us."

Niall felt like strangling Harry till his eyes balls popped out of his face.

"Harry, " he started with a dramatic pause and Harry answered. "You have your whole life to be a pervert. Why you just please... take today off?"

At Niall's words, Harry threw his head back and laughed. The good thing was that an upbeat song was now playing and it was really loud.

                         ****

A week later, Niall was walking from the tube station to his flat.

Harry had instructed a personal driver who drove Niall and Louis to and fro Uni. But that day, Niall had excused and told the driver that they would find their won way back.

The sky was now dark because he had decided to stay back in the library and finish up an assignment which was due on Monday, seeing as it was now Friday.

Niall knew that he would have a busy weekend. What with meeting their wedding planner on Saturday and being introduced to the royal council on Sunday.

Also, Louis wasn't with him because he had gone to work. So Niall felt lonely as he walked home.

He saw a car drive past him. He wouldn't have paid attention to it like all the others that were rushing past him. But this particular car, stopped and started reversing, coming back towards Niall.

Niall perked up and all kinds of kidnap stories and scenarios rushed through his head.

But they were wiped away when the car stopped and the window was lowered, to reveal Harry.

"Harry? Oh my god, I thought I was gonna get kidnapped or something. Or some crazy paps, they've been giving me hell all week-"

"You are rambling." Harry chuckled and Niall blushed.

"Okay, I was freaked out, happy?" Niall said with an eye roll.

"Very." The Prince smirked.

"Okay, so what's going on? Where are you from?" Harry asked, getting out of the car and standing infront of Niall.

"School. I had to stay back to finish an assignment." Niall said. "And before you say anything, I excused the driver because I knew that I was gonna stay late."

"Fair enough, just don't go walking around like this and alone for that matter. If you are seen, the paps would have a field day." Harry said and Niall nodded.

"Where are you from?" Niall asked.

"Home, I was hoping to get drunk and maybe get laid. We are actually headed to a club." Harry said.

Niall gasped.

"You are planning on cheating on me?" He asked and placed a hand over chest dramatically.

"Now that you put it like that, it sounds bad." Harry said and grabbed his bottom lip between his thumb and forefinger.

Then both of them burst out laughing.

"Come on, I'm taking you home." Harry said to Niall after they'd stopped laughing.

"I thought you'd never offer. I'm freezing." Niall said and pushed Harry aside, getting into the car.

Harry laughed at his antics and got in after him.

"Hi, Liam." Niall greeted Liam who was sat behind the wheel.

"Hey, Niall. How's it going?"

"Good, thanks, ya?"

"Great, thanks." Liam said and started the car after Harry told him where they were headed.

Niall felt himself relax. He put his head on the head rest and closed his eyes.

But they shot open when Harry spoke lowly, whispering in his ear.

"Just so you know, I'm choosing to take you home instead of going to get laid. You better take care of my needs when we get to yours."

Niall choked on the air he was breathing.

"W-what?"

____________________________________

Hello my sweet creatures.

How are we doing?

So here it is.

Thoughts?

^^

Even though we don't talk for a couple of months, yeah, it's like we didn't lose any time...
.
.
.

Those are lyrics from the narry anthem. I mean they are pretty self explanatory, right?

Now here's something for us to do; can you like drop a name of the person(s) who relates to those lyrics in your life. Someone you can go a couple of months without talking to but when you do talk, it's like you are just continuing a conversation from a few minutes ago.. It can be a friend, a sibling, a family member, a significant other, a co-worker or even an enemy, lol -you haven't talked for two months and you see them and you both continue annoying each other from where you left off😀- so yeah, any person.
And you can tag them if they are wattpad users, if they are not, just a name is enough. This is just for fun.

I'm gonna start it off with William. He's a co-worker and part of our friend group. Not my best friend but we are really close and we have some laughs together, a lot.

^^

I love you my sweet creatures

Spread the love❤ #BLM 🌈

_Jay_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 33.2K 65
Niall Horan is a typical student living in the centre of London. Harry Styles is your typical, attractive teacher who wants to move house. What hap...
74.3K 2.7K 52
The one with an innocent Niall and Protective Harry . " They say you are lucky if you fell in love with your best friend. Is Harry the luckiest per...
241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...
335K 10.9K 37
[ Narry Storan ] ✓ Harry is a celebrity with a shit ton of money. Niall is a university student with no money. The pair are binary opposites in every...