Dieclari: Love at first sight...

By Germangieforever96

Sequel to "Dieclari: Love at first sight 2" :) More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
SEQUEL

Chapter 13

214 23 3
By Germangieforever96

Diego's POV:

Next morning we all went to work and everything went the same way as always.

I was getting ready to shoot with Carla and she seemed happier than usualy for some reason which made me smile.

- Why so happy? - I asked her.

- Uhm... No reason - she replied, smiling.

- Oh really? - I laughed - Well, that's good to hear.

- I'm just happy to work with you - she said, now blushing deeply.

I was about to say something, but Martin cut us off...

- To the scene, guys! - he shouted right next to me which made me jump - Sorry - he laughed and walked away.

- It's nothing at all! - I groaned then we both went to do what we had to do.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When we finished...

- Ah, this was good! - I sighed.

- Yeah, I agree - said Carla as well - Working with you is really good though...

- Thank you - I smiled - Uhm... Should we go? I need a coffee though.

- Sounds good! I need one too before I'm gonna fall asleep in the middle of the shooting...

- I feel your pain - I smiled and she laughed as we went to get some coffee.

----- FEW MINUTES LATER -----

We were about to leave from the cafeteria when all of a sudden Carla grabbed my arm and hugged me.

- Huh...? Carla...? - I muttered.

- S-Sorry... But I have to do this... - she said then all of a sudden she kissed me.

I was so surprised that I just froze until I heard an angry voice, saying:

- What are you two doing?!

Carla let go of me and just then I saw Clari standing behind me with her arms crossed and looking really angry.

Clari's POV:

I went to look for Diego in the break and when I found him I thought I'm gonna kill him.

He was kissing Carla! What the hell?!

- What are you two doing?! - I asked them angrily and I could see when Diego saw me he went pale as he realized how big trouble he's in now.

- Clari, this is not... What it looks like... - he stuttered.

- Oh really? - I groaned, even more angrily.

- She kissed me! - he snapped, but till then Carla was nowhere to be seen.

- She kissed you?!

- Yes!

- Then why didn't you pull away?!

- I... Don't know... I was in shock and I... I just couldn't... Pull away...

- Or you just like her kissing you!!

- No, I didn't! You know you're the only one I love kissed by!

- I don't know... - I groaned more and more annoyedly - Let's just go back to work!

All he could do after this was a nod and follow me back to work, but I just got so pissed off that I didn't know what else to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 706 26
This book is the continue of my other book called "Germangie - Forgotten Memories". If you haven't read that yet you have to!
7.3K 446 19
Sequel to Our Awkward Love Story:)
4.5K 418 25
Yes! Another sequel! Check it out! :P
26.5K 859 15
Sequel to After Ever After.