Book Recommendations (Zayn Ma...

By mystical_xo

This are some fanfics of Zayn Malik that I recommend you read. More

Book Recommendations
Am I in love?
The Nanny
The Nanny 2
Zayn's Best Friend
No I'm Not Related To Zayn
Moments
Everything Happens For a Reason
It's Gotta Be You
It Has To Be You
My Bradford Bad Boy
My American Girl
It Started With A Tweet
Cyberspace
Stole My Heart
They Don't Know About Us

The Bodyguards

100 0 0
By mystical_xo

The Bodyguards

Boys. Shopping. Eating. Sleeping. Trying to be a perfect Princess.Wait what? Yup. This is the life of Elizabeth Rose Hunter. Having witness her Mother's kidnapping at a young age. She is forced to move to the U.S. Along with her 4 older brothers. Everything is normal until he comes back. Who exactly is he? Her Mother's kidnapper. Her Father paranoid since the disappearance of his wife has hired the #1 group of bodyguards he can find. Only problem. It's none other than the famous boy band One Direction. What will happen when a certain Zayn Malik starts growing feelings for the Princess? Will the feeling be mutual? Will she not care? Will her kidnapper get her? Read more and see what happens!

{no copyright intended}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
687K 23.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
875K 40.5K 173
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
676K 32.2K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...