The Real (Dave&Yara)

By Aday2101

Dave east and Yara♥️ Read and find out More

Need to know
1
2
3
4
5
Check out 💋!
6
7
8
Cast
9
10
Happy Mothers
11
I feel
12
Annoucement
13
15
Go
16
17
MATURE
18
THANK YOU
19
20
21
Juneteenth
22
23
24
25
Annoucement
26
So
27
28
So ?
Go
29
30
31
32
This book
33
34
35
36
I....
37
38
39
40 :FINAL
READ Authors note ✨♥️

14

423 20 1
By Aday2101

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES ! 💕
(Alicia Keys diary)

Lay your head on my pillow

Here you can be yourself

No one has to know what you are feeling
No one but me and you

I won't tell your secrets
Your secrets are safe with me

I will keep your secrets
Just ain't goin' be as the pages in your diary

I feel such a connection
Even when you far away

Oooo baby if there's anything that you fear

Come forth and call 4894608 and I'll be here

I won't tell your secrets
Your secrets are safe with me

I will keep your secrets
Just think of me as the pages in your diary

And only we know what talked about baby
Don't know how you can be driven me so crazy

Baby when your in town why don't you come around
Be the loyalty you need you can trust

I won't tell your secrets

Your secrets are safe with me
I will keep your secrets

Just think of me as the pages in your diary

~Yara Pov

"My two favorite girls". Dave said while coming in the kitchen.

"You are just In time, I was beginning to fix plates".

"Damn ma, you threw down".

"Yup I decided to make healthy choices for tonight, cause you keep feeding my baby unhealthy things".

"Okay momma Yara".

I smiled, I wouldn't mind being a mother but just not right now.

"Well let's sit at the table an eat".

We sat and ate and had some small talk until Dave said something about Miami.

"I got a girls trip plan for you and yo friends. Me and Nas came up with it. Since you been so kind to me and kiari you deserve it".

"Awnnn Dave you didn't have too. I like you for you. You didn't have to book a trip for me and my friends".

"Well I'm just trying to show you how you should be treated. So pack your things tonight and let your friends know and tell them to pack there shit and all tickets are already paid for".

I got excited, I scream and ran into my room and called my girls. I can hear Dave laughing with kiari down stairs.

"Oh my god Dave did not"!!!! Ryan said on FaceTime with me. She was the first person I called.

"Girl yes Nas paid for it too. So you and yo men Keith get ready we going to Miami tomorrow bitch ! And tell the rest of the girls for me I'm finna give Dave some Pussy right now"!

I hung up on her to see Dave standing there with a stupid smirk on his face. He never really heard me curse as much or act a fool no one did. That's a side of me
Only my friends see.

"Is that right, you finna give it to me"?

I untied my robe and let it fall. "It's look that way I said smiling".

He locked the door and we instantly had our fun.

————

"Oh my god girl! Look at yo bougie ass wearing this shit. Let me find out Dave got you dressing like that". Chloe said sitting down on my couch

I smack my lips, "girl please, now you know I got family in Miami and that's where I'm from. I don't want to go down dressing a certain way because then they gone think I changed".

"Girl you are who you are. You wanna be different and you wanna wear different things. Why does it matter? Be yourself if you wanna put on some tims and dress that way then do it. If you want to dress real dressy then do it. Nobody opinion matters". Halle said while rubbing Chloe belly.

I sighed, because my family is real different I'm talking different. I'm not ashamed or anything, it's just a lot.

The men finally came in and Dave was looking sexy as ever.

"Damn girl you gone keep looking at a nigga or you gone come give me a kiss".

I was drooling over him for a long time, a very long time at that. I got up and tried to give him a kiss but he stop me by grabbing my hand spinning me around.

"What's with the new look baby"?

"It ain't new, I wore stuff like this before". My accent started to come out and he look at me weird.

"Well ma this is my brother bully".

"Hey how you doing" I said while shaking his head. He greeted me with a smile and said fine and we got the awkward moment out the way.

"Yooo Keith let me pull you to the side and update you on something's that you miss out on yesterday".

What he mean what he missed out on? But let me mind my business though.

"Okay we gone leave in 15 minutes"! Dave said while grabbing my hand to take me
Upstairs.
————-
~Dave East

"Yo ma why you talking and looking different".

I hope she wasn't trying to change for me. I like her just the way she is.

"Well it was suppose to be a surprise but I'm from Miami. I have family there and you will get to meet them".

"Damn girl fr ? So why you be trying to hide your accent then".

"Because the business I'm in, I don't want to seem like a threat. They here a little ghetto and don't wanna hire".

"Damn"

"Yeah well are you ready for this trip". She said while grabbing my hand.

I nodded my head yeah and went downstairs.

We all grabbed our stuff and began to make our way to the plane.
————-

~Chloe

Nas was beginning to piss me off. I hate the fact that he has me lieing to my friends.

We were all in the cars on are way to the airport.

Well Nas was dropping me off to the airport and he was going to go on a
Private jet.

"Baby come on don't be mad, you know the business I'm in. I am doing this for our kid".

"Before I got pregnant you was in the business so this business is about you an Yo wealth, not for our kid".

"Yes at first it was, but then you came along and I wanted you to have it all. Then you got pregnant with my seed so now I want you and my baby to have it all".

"I understand that but I'm tired of lieing to Yara about the business that her nigga is in".

"Well Baby that is his responsibility to tell her not you".

"I suppose to tell my friends everything. Ryan don't even know Keith is involved I'm the only one who knows and Keith and Ryan been together for three years. What type of friend am I"?

"You a friend that mines her business and a protector".

"I'm not protecting them by not telling them. I'm just lieing".

"Well you protecting halle, because halle new boyfriend Aaron he with another gang and he only dating your sister to get close to me, Dave, bully and Keith. Aaron found out in the streets that Dave had a lil lady and he plotting a whole lot of shit I can't get into right now. So you are protecting your friends right now that's the kind of friend you are okay ? Now go on this trip and be yo hormonal pregnant self and we will tell our friends when the time is right".

At this point i was crying I was feeling terrible.

"Are you saying we going to Miami just so we won't die. Just so my sister and my best friend Yara won't get killed because of y'all shit".

"Yes and no, we had to make some moves in Miami to get more money. Then yes because the streets getting hot and Dave believe some fishy going on. But baby look just be smooth everything gone work out. Them yo girls they gone forgive you. You were only keeping it a secret because of me. I remember you wanted to tell em but I told you no and you respected my wishes don't feel guilty because of me".

I sighed, because this was too much.

"Okay Nas"!

"You love me girl"?

"Yeah I love you".

"Ight then now give me a kiss".

I lean over to give him a quick kiss because he was driving.

We were finally pulling up to the airport. He got out first and I calm myself down so I can act normal.

I guess everything finna get real in Miami.
————-

How do y'all feel about Chloe and Nas ?

Comment and vote !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.9K 21
One secret, two people.
61.5K 2.9K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! ⚠️ Mature Content!
50.3K 943 30
This is love. This is affection. This is romance. This is it.
112K 3.7K 38