Eden's Love

By _Grantgust_

Dreams can feel so true. More

0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.5
0.6
0.7

0.4

12 1 0
By _Grantgust_

"Are you hungry, love?" He whispered in the nape of my neck. His calloused hands resting on my shoulder blade.

"I'm fine Cassiel" I said softly and turned towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his broad chest towards me. I tucked my head under his warm neck and sighed, inhaling in his magical scent.

"Gabriell-"

"I'm fine" I told him shortly and tightened my grip on him. He sighed and pulled me evenly closer, something that looked impossible and looked down at me, his blonde bangs disturbing our staring contest.

I pulled his hair away from his eyes and caressed his stubbled jaw gently.

The shawl covering my head, not like a hijab may I precise, just covering my head lightly, my mass of dark hair spilling out of it was suddenly thrown away.

"Don't hide your hair Gabrielle. They are so beautiful" He whispered lightly and buried his fingers in my hair.

I smiled lightly and pulled away from him reticently.

"Let's go" I mumbled and tugged him towards the door of my hotel room.

"Where to?" Cassiel asked quietly as he closed the door behind us.

"I don't know. Just wander around" I said giving him a cheeky grin.

Cassiel stared at me with a small smile playing on his lips then rolled his eyes, sighing loudly.

"I have never been more than two minutes on earth" He argued back gently.

He was too gentle and made me melt.

"Never spent the day on earth?" I asked incredulously through a snort, "I thought that angels spent all their days on earth to look after us, humans"

"I never help anyone on earth" Cassiel replied shortly.

"Never?" She asked once again.

"I've always been on my own up there. Alone. I never found why I should help" He told me with a shrug.

"Don't you have wings?" I asked curiously as I ran my fingers through his golden locks while we stood waiting in the elevator.

"This is a metaphor Gabrielle, we don't have wings" He said gently, his smile stretching a bit while we walked out of the hotel building.

I grasped his hand in my tightly as we walked down the city of Rome at night.

The music, the cries of joys and the laughter made my stomach flutter. Italian did know how to have fun.

"Then how do you travel from place to place within seconds?" I asked him with a frown.

He merely shrugged and lead us towards an empty bench near a fountain.

"It is a gift of God, we, Angels think of the specific place with the help of a map or of our basic knowledge and somewhere in the back of our mind, we localise that place and it takes every single atom and cell of our body to unite their force to take us there. You don't even know how much energy we loose when we teleport ourselves somewhere else" He explained with a lazy smile.

I looked at him, smiling back and rested my head on his shoulder, tucking my legs under me, my arms wrapped around him.

"Did you ever loose all your energy? Like it was drained from you?" I asked him curiously and glanced up at his face.

"If it happens, you already fall into unconsciousness and God takes you back" He sighed and twirled my hair around his fingers.

"Did you ever talk to him Cassiel?" I asked him quietly. He sat silently for a second and looked down at me, a small sad smile on his face.

"I never talked to our Father. He never shows himself and I never heard his voice or saw a single piece of his hair. He gives us sign like sending us an information through telepathy. It requires a lot and a lot of meditation to accomplish this, just like Lord Shiva meditates or like Jesus who meditates" He talked through a murmur when people started to look in our direction and whispered among each other.

"Shiva?! Isn't that Judaism? After somebody's death?" I hissed at him.

Cassiel barked out a laughter and snorted afterwards while I was still in shock.

"Oh no Gabrielle, Lord Shiva is an Indian God, the God of the beast. Very powerful, an anger that is very hard to tame but he is very calm and meditation is the key to that power" He explained to me, his hands moving around when he explained everything to me.

"I never heard of Lord Shiva" I informed him quietly and blushed when he stared down at me, gaping.

"And you told me you studied theology" He talked back.

"Catholicism and Judaism" I retorted with my nose up in the air, sniffling proudly.

"You shouldn't restrict your brain only to this, discover the other cultures of the world Gabrielle" He said softly and caressed the side of my face, his eyes burning hole in my pores.

We sat like that for a while, my hands wrapped around his, his strong arm wrapped around my petite body while I was practically sitting on his lap.

The silence wasn't uncomfortable, it was soothing against the background music of joy and happiness.

The roar of thunder boomed in the entire town, everyone going quiet instantly.

I raised my head up away from Cassiel's chest to stare up at the clear blue sky, no clouds to be seen.

"What?" I asked and stared at the people who were also staring at the sky with a worried expression.

"It's the Lord! He is angry!" Someone yelled and pointed frantically up at the sky.

"Somebody committed a sin!" They started screaming and yelling at each other as the thunder continued without a single lighting in the sky.

Cassiel sighed next to me and stood up, taking my hand in his.

"I need to go, He's not happy" Cassiel murmured softly in my ear.

"No! I barely spent time with you, stay!" I hissed back and clamped a hand around his wrist firmly.

"Gabrielle you will be punished if you don't let go of my hand right now" Cassiel growled out silently.

"No! I want you to stay" I said back firmly but he just kept walking towards the hotel.

As I screamed and kicked him while he forced me in the elevator, the lights of the elevators started to blink.

Black, yellow, black, yellow, black, yellow-

"Shit" I whispered out when the elevator stopped moving.

Cassiel made a noise of disagreement at my swearing but didn't comment further.

"What do we do now?" I asked him and looked around for a button to help us out.

The elevator was small and the walls covered with carpeted old Italian designs. Summer was being a hit in Italy at the moment. The air suffocating.

"I'm going to take you somewhere Gabrielle okay? Just hold onto me please" Cassiel sighed out in defeat and looked at me, his soft brown eyes telling me to trust him.

Hesitantly, I wrapped an arm around his torso and screamed when I felt myself levitating into the air. My body felt detached. A foreign feeling had settled in my stomach as I looked around, everything was blurry but vivid.

I screamed but I couldn't even hear my own voice echoing through the vacuum. Cassiel had his eyes closed and muttered words in a foreign language.

Finally, after a long time I was thrown down the soft ground.

Thud.

I chuckled when Cassiel groaned and rolled on his side, trying to stand up. He removed his hair from his face and helped me up quietly.

"Where are we?" I asked and analyse the garden with careful eyes.

"Pleg Garden. My garden to be precise" He told me proudly and offered me a small, shy smile.

"A garden? That isn't manly at all" I pointed out and smiled when I spotted a small lake, a small dark cave at the end of the lake with flowers twirling around.

The grass under my feet was smooth and not raw at all. I inhaled in the good smell of the exotic flowers-

"Hey! It's there, it's there!" I exclaimed and grabbed his arm, glaring darkly.

"What?" He asked me, cocking his head to the side.

"When I dreamt of you for the first time, it was here and the tree! Where is the tree? A big oak tree with a small house-"

"It's in the back. How do you know that?" Cassiel asked and followed me quietly while I searched for the tree. When I found it, I smiled stupidly.

"Don't you remember?" I asked him with a slight frown.

"I thought I erased that memory from your brain" He muttered confusingly.

"Excuse me?!"

"So that you wouldn't search for me-"

"So you just pop in someone's dream and make them fall in love with one single touch. You go away for God knows how many days and then you don't want that person to find you but you still visit that person psychically and in their dreams?!" I yelled loudly, loud enough for the birds to stop chirping and fly away, the sky suddenly darkening.

Cassiel wore an embarrassed face and gave me a sheepish smile.

"That's not what I meant-"

"Take me back to Rome" I said simply and sat down on the grass, staring at the ground.

I heard him sigh and bend down on his knees, his hands on my thighs.

"I can't take you back right now. You stay here and do not move okay? I don't want you out of this garden, am I clear Gabrielle?" He demanded softly, the authority still booming in his voice.

"No" I snapped back.

He sighed and patted my thighs gently and spoke up in a soft manner, "I know that you are angry and I am sorry for sounding offensive. I did not mean that Gabrielle. But the danger you will have to face if we stay together is unbearable for someone like you. This is a huge risk I had taken by bringing you here. We are not far from my home. From Father. So please, don't get out of here and if someone talks to you, you demand to know who they are. If they ask for me, say that I had gone for some errands" He told me and leant in, placing a soft kiss on my jaw before disappearing.

God, can't he get more gentle and caring than that?

The following hours were passed quietly, I stayed on the grass and laid down, staring up at the now clear sky.

The soft rustling of water made my vision fade and soon my eyelid felt heavy and I felt asleep completely forgetting about everything.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Pierre?" I called out and gasped, rushing to his side when I found him lying on the ground with a bloody stomach and in a coughing fit.

"Get out Gabrielle. They are coming for you" He gasped out, blood dribbling down his chin, sticking to his stubble.

"Who? Who is coming for me?" I asked him gently, pressing my shawl against his wounded stomach.

"You can't stay with Cassiel if they are alive. They won't allow it" He spat out and grasped my hand.

"Wha-"

"Run. Get out of Rome. They won't spare you if you stay one minute in Rome. Take Cassiel and go away" He rushed.

"But what about puri-"

"To hell with this!" Pierre yelled and winced when he tried to move.

His bloody hand grabbed mine tightly and roughly pulled me towards his face, looking at me dead in the eyes.

"You get out of here. Don't come back home, they will kill you. They will let me live but they won't spare you Gabrielle. Get out of this place. Go to the other side of the world. America is perfect in fact" Pierre stated and patted my hand.

"I can't leave you!"

"You will leave whether you like it or not. Take Cassiel and go away Gabby. Don't wait for me, I'll never come" He said softly and pulled me in his arms.

It felt so real.

I cried and hugged him tightly, not caring around the blood and his dirty hands.

"I love you Pierre" I whimpered and he choked quietly.

"I love you too Gabby. Don't let them get to you" He whispered and pulled me away.

•*•*•*•*•*•

Ha ha. Someone's not shipping Gabby and Cassiel.

Who is that? Hm hm?

Took daayyyyysss to write this, along with Dust In The Air.

Ciao amigos!

Xx

Continue Reading