Love Story Of Me And My Rich...

By ArmyIndia2

This story is based on love story between a super rich boy who fell in love with a college senior and with tw... More

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter - 5

Chapter - 6

13 1 0
By ArmyIndia2

Continuation..............................

I turned to see that person it's Veronica. She said she wants a favor to ask and wanted my help. She dragged me by my hand until we reach the end of the hall.

She said that day after tomorrow there is a birthday party of her and she invited me to go to her home.

I am surprised because she never talked to me in the whole 2 years and she suddenly wants me to go to her birthday party!!!

I quickly recovered from the shock and told her that "I'm not going to her birthday party". I told her like that not because I hate her but it is damn awkward. She just nodded and left with an invitation placed in my hand.

It's past 6'o clock, that day, luckily I drove on my bike. So after checking my to do list and time. I went to the parking lot and ready to go home.

These days I have been very busy and I miss my friends a lot. I literally don't have a second to spend with them, on the other hand they are preparing for the events and they are dancing, installing stalls for the festival.

Especially I miss Yan Yan's jokes and our canteen. Once this damn festival ends I can be on my own and I can enjoy myself with my friends.

The day for the fest has arrived, it starts from morning, a lot of outsiders visited our college. The fest started and going smoothly.

As we organized everything by checking twice it went smoothly. On the night of the festive day, a group of boys are commenting on our friends dressing and I got very angry at their words and I quickly turned to face them. They are from other college that came to fest. I just gave a warning look in order to not to disturb my mood and the fest.

Finally the festival ended our department anchors done a very great job and it seems like they recognized our department on that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.1K 59
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
4.6M 350K 91
Betrayed by the people she once loved, cared for, and protected, Queen Gatria is determined to make everyone suffer and feel her wrath. With the inte...
1.1M 38.9K 58
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...