Diaries (Book One of Diaries)

By TheDerpDoctor

I'll talk about it in the first part. (I also don't know how many books I want to belong to this series so I'... More

Introduction
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IIII
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX

Chapter XXI

14 0 0
By TheDerpDoctor

????'s POV

~4 months later~

The plan is going swimmingly. Augustine isn't to happy though and I've been trying to make sure he's happy because he wouldn't like that if he wasn't happy. "Guard, can you bring me Augustine? I would like to talk to him." I asked.

The guard nodded and left the room. Shortly after I saw him come in with Augustine. "Thanks sir." I said and the guard walked out. I walked over to Augustine and I bet he thought I was going to hurt him.

The door was locked from the outside. I snapped my fingers and Augustine's chains disappeared. "Why did you do that." He asked. "Because I just want to talk to you." I said leading him over to the couch.

"I still don't know if I should trust you." He said. "It's okay if you don't. He doesn't either." I said sitting down. "The couch isn't poisonous so you can sit down on it." I said.

He sat down and we started talking. "You know, Nasir was a sweet boy when he was young. I only know that because I knew his mom." I said. "I bet he was." He said softly.

Nasir's POV

~later that night~

Before I went to sleep on decided I would go to the park that was nearby. I walked to the park and sighed softly. "I'm just so worried about Augustine and everyone that's with me. He could be dead right now and we'd never know!!" I said not to loud.

I walked around the park and I saw my hand start to glow. "What the hell?" I asked and I felt like I was getting pulled somewhere. I walked in the direction it was wanting me to go in and I saw a crystal clear lake. "This lake.. It feels like home.." I mumbled softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 353 17
This will be a collection of short stories I can't make into larger book. It will have a pretty good range of different types of stories. However if...
99.6K 7.7K 64
Book 1 in the Magia Series --------------- Eli has lived in a mundane realm for 18 years. On his 18th birthday after a freak accident and his home go...
733K 42.3K 128
[mlm] The lonely Elf had waited many years to meet his bonded mate, but reality was harsher than he would have liked when he finds out his mate is no...
257 7 12
A collection of deliciously sweet Kawoshin oneshots from my own brain and (hopefully) the community. Feel free to suggest any prompts for chapters in...