Two Crazy Hearts (Completed)

By AngelTweet

This story is about years of nurtured longing from childhood for their crush bloomed into eternal, undying lo... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1: EUREKA, he knows how to smile!
Chapter - 2: Moody! More than a Pregnant woman
Chapter - 3 : Typical Sanskar!
Chapter - 4: Will he dance with me?
Chapter - 5: My Rapunzel
Chapter - 7: THEIR Story
Chapter - 8: I am her fiancΓ©e
Chapter - 9: They are engaged!
Chapter - 10: You are my Rapunzel
Chapter - 11: He is Mine
Chapter - 12: I will miss you!
Chapter - 13: I am all yours!
Chapter - 14: This is my abode
Chapter - 15: Kiss of Love
Chapter - 16: I will play with you
Epilogue - Go and find your Rapunzel
Thank you my Readers

Chapter - 6: It's Yes from my side

15.6K 757 367
By AngelTweet

Swara's POV

'Why is this happening with me? When I have gave up on him, destiny again brought him in front of me. How am I going to bear his rejection? What should I tell to Mumma and Papa? They are so much excited and looking forward for this alliance unaware of the facts.'

I am feeling helpless and broken now. Hey Kanhaji, what you have written in my destiny, I just want run away from him.

'Yes or No, whatever way I choose, it's me who is going to be end up on losing side. If I say Yes, then all will be happy but Sanskar. He will reject for surely, and if I say No, then Sanskar will be happy but Mumma and Papa. I don't want to hurt them. They all are important for me.'

I shook my head not understanding what to do, I was tired, exhausted. Which way to choose? I cannot hurt my family, but I cannot hurt him as well. And when he will reject this alliance what will happen? Everybody will get mad at him. No, I don't want this to happen with him. What is his fault? Whatever decision I take but I need to convince everybody to accept his rejection gracefully, including my stupid heart. Yes, I will convince everybody. I will mask my feelings with my smile so that it will be easy for everybody to accept his decision.'

End of Swara's POV

Morning sunrays disturbed Sanskar's sleep, he opened his eyes. He did not even realise when he slept. He was sleeping in sitting position on his bed resting his back on headboard holding his doll near his chest. His companion for over 15 years. He looked at her with smile and kissed her forehead.

Sanskar's POV

'Now My real Rapunzel will be here soon, in this room as my bride. Wait! but she also needs to accept this alliance. Will she agree? Shit ....shit ...shit...we were never friends, forget about friendship, we never had a talk. Our longest chat was 15 years back when we met first time. I just hope because of my stupidity she will not reject this proposal.' I held my head in both hands in frustration pulling my hairs.

'But Mom said Anurag uncle is going to talk to her. She will mostly agree since she is her Papa's princess. Also, there is no one in her life in that sense. Even though I was away from her all these years, I daily received updates about her routine from Roger, our security chief who used to be with her as shadow. She doesn't have anyone in her life. So, chances of she, accepting this proposal could be high. I should meet her as per Neil's plan and let her know everything before she takes any decision. I just hope she will accept. Cross fingers.'

'I also need to give my acceptance for this alliance. What acceptance, I am ready from last 15 years. I would have happily agreed for child marriage with her as well.'

End of Sanskar's POV

Thinking this Sanskar got up from bed he had smile on his face. He was feeling peace in his heart, no need to hide his feelings from now on. He went to washroom for taking bath.

Sanskar came downstairs all ready to go for office he was going to join Karma's head office from today. He joined his family for breakfast in the dining hall.

He had flushed smile on his face, he could observe stare and eye contact shared between his mothers.

"Sanskar, your black coffee?" Annapurna asked him.

"Yes Badi Ma." Sanskar said with smile.

Annapurna poured coffee in his mug.

"Badi Ma, I said yes" Sanskar said with flushed smile staring at his Badi Ma.

Annapurna looked at him for moment and then gasped smiling widely "Thank you Sanskar. That's wonderful news" She stood and went towards his seat. He got up and hugged his Badi Ma smiling brightly.

"Sanskar seriously, I am so happy" Sujata also joined the hug caressing his hairs.

DP and Ram shook their heads smiling brightly looking at each other and then at their son. Whereas Sanskar's dadi closed her eyes and fold her hands looking upwards to thank her Kanhaji.

"Excuse me my beautiful ladies, kindly enlighten us for this sudden shower of love?" Laksh said not understanding reason of sudden happiness of elders.

"Sanskar said yes for marrying our Swara" Sujata said shocking Laksh. He coughed badly.

"Really Bhai. That's wonderful" Uttara shrieked in happiness and joined her mothers and brother in their family hug.

"Bhai and Swara. What? How? When?" Laksh screamed his lungs out.

"Yes, we always wanted this from their childhood" Annapurna said beamingly caressing Sanskar's hairs.

"I am going to call Reva to share this good news." Sujata said taking cordless phone to dial number. Sanskar crossed his fingers when his mother started dialing the number, this one phone call will make his life or break him in to pieces.

Here in Mehra house, Swara got up with puffy eyes, she was trying to make herself strong for His Rejection. She came downstairs after freshening up ready in her baby pink colour kurti paired with white leggings. Her face was pale and gloomy, smile was missing from her face and eyes were swollen. She was suffering from headache due to insufficient sleep; she was crying over her fate entire night. She was lost in her own thoughts.

She came in dining hall and saw her Mumma and Papa having their breakfast, she wished them as usual and sat on her seat for breakfast. Reva filled her plate with Upma and orange juice in her glass.

"Shona, did you think about what we discussed yesterday?" Anurag asked in soft voice with smile with lot of expectations in his eyes.

Swara raised her head to looked at her father. She nodded her head, till today they have fulfilled all her wishes without even asking. Today, she is not going to disappoint them. Even if it will cost her one more heart break.

"What do you think about this alliance?" Reva asked softly holding her hand.

"Whatever you will decide. I...I ...I... have no issues if you both are ok. It's... ye..yes from my side if it's yes from you both." Swara said in whisper still fixing her gaze on breakfast plate. But she could not control her blush giving her acceptance for this alliance. His name has this effect on her from day one. She felt tingling's in her heart.

"That's wonderful news. I will call Sujata to inform them" Reva said caressing her daughter's face and then she planted a kiss on her chubby cheek.

"My Shona" Anurag got up and wrapped her in his embrace bending down since Swara was sitting on her dining chair.

"Reva Bhabhi, Sujata Bhabhi's call is there for you." Geeta gave cordless phone to Reva, earning all attention from Anurag.

Swara dropped her spoon on hearing that, it was like a reality check for her waking her up from her beautiful dream which was not even stayed for 2 minutes. It's time to hear his rejection and one tear slipped from her eye which she wiped turning her head.

"Haa Sujata" Reva said with smile.

"Really. That's amazing. Congratulations." Reva jumped with excitement, "Swara also said yes" and continued looking at Anurag "Anurag, it's Yes from Sanskar as well."

"Wow finally" Anurag shouted with extreme happiness. He kissed his daughter's forehead.

Swara looked at her mother in blank state, it took some moments for her to digest this shock. 'He said yes to marry me. What is going on?' Swara thought she must be dreaming and to wake up from her sleep she pinched on her own arm. 'Ahh' small whisper from her helped her to face reality.

Swara skipped her heartbeats, her brain was not able to process her surroundings. She was shivering with this unexpected response from Sanskar. Over last night she was preparing herself mentally how to face his rejection, what she will tell her parents? How she will convince them to accept his rejection? From her point of view there was not even a single percent of chance where he would accept this proposal. 'Wasn't he being in relation with Kavita?' that's the first thought stroke her mind.

Sanskar was holding his breath when Sujata dialed number on cordless. His hands were shivering, sweat droplets were formed on his forehead. He felt dryness in his throat. He was taking deep breath to control his emotions and he was scared infact terror-stricken to know about her reply. One rejection from her would result in his death.

"Jiji it is Yes from Swara as well." Sujata's voice ringed in the dining hall.

Sanskar left a heavy gasp feeling relieved. He closed his eyes to absorb the proceedings. He was trying to register in his mind that 'It is yes from her'. He felt that he is alive after long 15 years. Finally, she is going to be his, only his. He had happy tears in his eyes. His Rapunzel.

He felt an arm on his shoulder disturbing his trance, his brother.

"Congratulations Bhai" Laksh said with smile hugging him.

"Wow Bhai, that's great, Congratulations" Uttara joined their siblings hug.

"Son, congratulations" DP and Ram said in unison.

Ram got up and pulled his son in his embrace.

"Sujata, can you please give phone to Sanskar. Anurag wants to talk to him." Reva said from other side.

"Sanskar, Anurag Bhai wants to talk to you." Sujata said passing phone receiver to Sanskar.

Sujata gave hug to Annapurna and they both cried with happy tears. Finally, their dream to make Swara as their DIL is fulfilled. The day they waited for all these years is finally here.

"Hi Anurag uncle" Sanskar said in low voice with smile. After all, now he was talking with his would-be father in law.

"Thank you Sanskar. I can only trust you with my Shona. Let's meet at office." Anurag said feeling content, with moist eyes.

"Of course, Uncle. Sure let's meet at office" Sanskar replied giving phone back to Annapurna. Now she wants to talk to Reva.

Anurag gave phone back to Reva and pulling Swara in his side embrace. She was still in her own shock. 'But Sanskar talked to Papa means there is no confusion. He knows the alliance talks are between me and him. Hey Kanhaji, what is going on?'

"I am very happy beta, thank you so much" Anurag said kissing her hairs.

Swara's trance was broken, she looked at her father. Automatically her face started glowing with happiness, blush appeared on her chubby cheeks with the realisation. She started biting her lower lips and her heart was running a marathon thinking about Sanskar, her would be husband. She felt goosebumps thinking about him. He, the love of her life is going to be her man.

Swara picked up her college bag and run out of dining hall to escape from this unexpected situation.

"Shona wait. You have not finished your breakfast." Reva called her from behind. But Swara was already out of reach for her.

"What happened Reva?" Annapurna asked on the call.

"Nothing Jiji, Shona just went for college without her breakfast." Reva said shaking her head with smile.

"Reva my daughter must be feeling shy. We are coming home to decide further." Annapurna told her excitedly.

"Jiji come for dinner only, this is big news we need to celebrate." Reva exclaimed in extreme happiness.

"Of course, it's big news and we need to celebrate. Me and Sujata will come in afternoon along with Ma. Rest others will directly come from office." Annapurna confirmed.

Whereas Sanskar's heart was doing somersault, now he does not need to look at her secretly, he does not need to turn his face when she is in front of him, he does not need to control his racing heart, he can take her name to call her and he can hear his name in her melodious voice lifelong.

Sanskar finished his breakfast digging his head in plate but his mind was surrounded with all thoughts about his Rapunzel.

All talks were going on about the next steps like Roka, Shagun, Engagement giving much needed peace to his heart, with each step, every ritual she is going to be his.

"Mom I am leaving" Sanskar said taking his suit and biding bye to his mother. "Bye Badi Ma and Dadi"

"Sanskar, in evening directly come to Mehra house. We all will be there. We need to finalise lot of things. Now please keep your schedule open, we will need lot of your time and I don't want any excuses." Annapurna informed or should we say warned him widening her eyes with pressed lips.

"Sure Badi Ma." Sanskar said with nod, flushed face and smile.

"Badi Ma now Bhai will directly go to Mehra house instead of office to meet Swara" Uttara teased him wiggling her eyebrows but then she widens her eyes and said "Ooops not Swara right, now I need to call her Bhaaaabhiii. Hai na Bhai?"

Maheshwari dining hall roared with laugh, all were extremely happy and rejoicing for finalization of alliance between their kids.

"Bye" Sanskar said shaking his head and left from there.

Sanskar had one meeting with board of directors and Aldrin's management body. He felt top of the world that soon his name is going to be joined with his Rapunzel.

Sanskar sat in his car on the backseat, looking at Swara's pics from his picture gallery of phone and busy with caressing her face whereas David his driver was driving the car.

Sanskar's phone started ringing, and it was displaying 'Neil Calling.'

He picked up the call and "Sanskar are you ok?" Neil's worried voice hit his ear drum.

"Yes Neil. I am more than ok." Sanskar replied with smile.

"Let's not wait till lunch time, I am going to her college to pick her up right now." Neil was impatient now, but he got cut by Sanskar.

"There is no need of that now itself, meet me in the office. I want to share something with you very urgent." He said with smile with moist eyes.

"Sanskar there is nothing urgent than you are confessing your love to Swara." Neil said with irritation, shaking his head. Yesterday after lot of struggle he made him ready to confess his feelings but now he should not go back to his old stand.

"Trust me Neil. This is also very important. And you are my best friend, I want to share it with you first in person." Sanskar said with smile. Neil was his constant support over these years.

"What?" Neil shouted at him, not understanding anything.

"30 minutes I will be in office. I will drop by your cabin first thing" Sanskar said with smile. He knew how much Neil will be frustrated over his current stand, but he wanted to pour his heart out in front of him.

Dinesh kaka was driving the car and Swara was looking outside sitting on the back seat of the car. She was crying because of him but today they were happy tears. Swara reached her college and biding bye to Dinesh Kaka she was walking in her own lost world.

'Is he really ready to marry me? How come suddenly everything changed? Till yesterday he was with Kavita, he was going to talk with her Dad. And today he said yes to marry me. Is anyone pressuring him? Did anything happen between him and Kavita? Did they break their relation because of her dance with Sahil?'

"Swara where are you lost? I am calling you from so long." Kavya said breathing heavily coming closer to Swara.

"He said yes" Swara whispered in low voice looking blankly at Kavya.

"Who?" Kavya asked in confusion.

"Sanskar" Swara replied in low voice still in her blank mode.

"For what?" Kavya again, she became impatient to know what happened over weekend.

"Sanskar said yes to marry me" Swara said in whisper looking down.

Kavya looked at her in bewilderment with open mouth. She held her hand and proceed towards canteen saying, "We need to discuss in detail."

"Congratulations would be Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari. You should be happy in fact top of the world." Kavya held swara's hand and wished stressing each word from her future name. They both were sitting at their regular place of canteen and Swara explained all details happened over weekend.

"Kavya please" Swara smiled brightly blushing profusely lowering her head and shifting her hairs behind ears. But still she wanted to discuss her inner turmoil with her best friend.

"I am so happy for you. When are you going to make me meet my Jiju?" Kavya asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know" Swara blushed with pressed lips and continued in serious tone "but Kavya, I seriously don't know why he said yes for marriage, I mean you know na" and then Swara explained her inner turmoil to her best friend.

"See dear, whatever I know from you about Sanskar he is not the one, whom his family can pressurise, and he will listen to them. He is a strong headed person; he takes decisions of his life by himself." Kavya tried to put her observations in front of Swara about Sanskar and then continued looking at her best friends's confused face "You know him from last 15 years, so do you think anybody can influence him for this major decision of life?"

'Yes Kavya is right.' Swara thought and said remembering their journey over these years "No, he takes his own decisions. If he does not like anything then he voiced it out explicitly."

"Do you think he respect his relations? Do you think if he forms a relation then he would betray or backstab anyone?" Kavya asked her again.

"No. Of course not. He respects his all relations a lot. Infact he goes in his possessive mode to protect his relations." Swara said with confirmed voice, shaking her head.

"There you go my dear. May be, he would have realised that Kavita would not be compatible for him as life partner so he might have broken up with her especially after her sensual dance with his cousin last night. Or maybe there was nothing between them. They were always like friends and you misunderstood their friendship. And he would be treating this as purely an arrange marriage." Kavya tried to explain her.

Swara nodded her head in agreement.

"Hmm may be" Swara said sipping her strawberry milk shake. She felt some peace and calm in her mind after talking with Kavya.

"And I know with your love you will make him fall for you" Kavya winked at her which turned Swara's cheeks into cherry red colour.

"And if you still have some doubt, make it clear with him." Kavya told her casually.

"Are you kidding me Kavya? I have never talked with him over these years." Swara said shaking her head like pendulum, she was scared with just a thought of talking to him.

"Why are you scared of him? He is going to be your future husband. Till when you will not talk to him?" Kavya said releasing her breath.

Swara just nodded her head in agreement blushing profusely.

"Sanskar, where the hell are you?" Neil shouted when he saw his best friend entering his cabin with smile. He got up and went near Sanskar who was standing near his desk.

"Neil you are my best friend" Sanskar hugged him and Neil was shocked with his behaviour.

"Sanskar what happened? Are you ok? Have you drunk?" Neil said breaking their hug. He was too shocked to see smiling Sanskar especially after last day's episode.

"I am getting married soon" Sanskar said with grin and tears in his eyes.

"Stop dropping bombs. Tell me everything, else I will kill you right now." Neil said with frustration but then wide his eyes looking at his best friend's smile, this smile on his face only one name can bring it, so he asked with narrowed eyes "Swara?"

Sanskar nodded his head with smile and a tear slipped from his eyes.

"Did you propose her?" Neil mumbled in shock.

Sanskar nodded in no, and he felt stream of tears on his cheeks.

"Did you tell about your feelings to your family and they agreed?" Neil asked again with thumping heart.

Sanskar again nod in no and his grin wider followed by tears.

"Just speak up damn it" Neil held his collar in irritation.

"Mom and Badi Ma proposed this alliance saying they always wanted me and Swara together from childhood." Sanskar said with smile releasing a deep breath, whereas tears were continuously rolling on his cheeks.

"Are you freaking me out?" Neil shouted at the top of his voice with wide eyes and shaking Sanskar still holding his collar, when his brain processed what his best friend just blurted out.

"Yes. I am seriously freaking out Neil" Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders and continued with content feeling "Even Swara said yes for this marriage."

Neil look at his best friend for couple of seconds with open mouth and shock-stricken expressions.

Neil just hugged his best friend releasing heavy breath. Finally, his best friend got what he desired from his childhood badly. He is going to have his love beside him as his life partner. He will be happy to the fullest. Neil knew the intensity of Sanskar's love for Swara. She is his life. He knew how much his best friend was broken over these years and trying to fight over his feelings.

"Con.. Congratulations Sanskar." Neil said breaking their hug, they both were crying today but those were happy tears.

"Neil, she is going to be mine. My Rapunzel." Sanskar could just mumbled sigh heavily. He felt huge burden was taken away from his heart.

"See I told you, love always wins. And Swara is going to be the luckiest girl to get you." Neil said controlling his tears.

"I don't know about Swara but I am the luckiest guy to get her." Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders.

"So now it's more required to let her know about your feelings." Neil continued setting down on the sofa of his cabin.

"Yes, but still I need to wait. I mean I am sure she would have agreed for this marriage because of Anurag uncle and Reva aunty. Since they wanted this marriage and she is their most obedient daughter. It must be like an arrange marriage for her where she does not hold any feelings for me. I don't want to scare and burden her with my feelings. She is shy, naïve, fragile and innocent. I need to make her fall in love with me." Sanskar said looking outside of glass window of Neil's cabin in determination.

"hmm ok. Agreed. So, what's next now?" Neil asked him in teasing mode.

"I don't know, I mean today after office we are going to Mehra house, may be finalization Roka and then Engagement date" Sanskar said shrugging his shoulders with grin.

Meanwhile there was knock on Neil's cabin.

"Come In." Neil ordered.

"Sir, DP sir, RP sir, Anurag sir along with other Board members are waiting for you both in conference room." Neil's PA informed him professionally.

"Yes, we are coming." Neil said getting up from sofa followed by Sanskar.

The meeting was arranged for officially introducing Sanskar as CEO of Karma Business Empire. He was chosen as CEO during last AGM through shareholders voting, and now he grabbed one of the major deals for Karma in the form of Aldrin's.

After meeting rest other members of the board left from the conference room. It was only DP, RP, Anurag and Dev along with Neil and Sanskar were remaining inside conference room.

"Sanskar, I know you will take care of her" Anurag hugged him with smile.

"Of course, Uncle. I will." Sanskar replied with smile.

"Congratulations Sanskar, DP and Anurag told me. You both will make a great pair." Dev wished with bright smile, shaking his hand and patting his shoulder.

"Thanks Dev uncle." Sanskar replied with flushed face and smile.

*********************************

Precap:

How will be Swara and Sanskar's first faceoff?

What will be the first promise from Sanskar to Swara?

Will Swara ask him about her doubts on Kavita?

Thank you so much for loving and appreciating this story for our Swasan.

Please let me know your feedback in the form of votes and comments.

Love

AngelTweet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 20.1K 33
She was determined to become a businesswoman . No one can stop her . Her family is an very rich orthodox tamil family which approves woman only t...
1.1M 29.3K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
1.2M 104K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
70K 5.4K 47
What's Love? Being with the one you love or staying away from them for their own good? Catching hold onto them or letting them go? Giving anything ju...