Changes in a Season

By Wildbebes

Everything changed so fast .. especially for Kevin and Edd.. More

Changes in a Season
Edd's Hat
Kevin's morning
Kevin's voice
The librarian ((chapters will become longer))
Tutor
Confession
Bruises and Bitemarks
Our Parents
He came back
The Twerp came back
Forever Yours (The End)

Let us go away

2.8K 109 17
By Wildbebes

Edd's POV

        "Let's get out of here. Where no one will be able to tell us no, or take you away from me. Let's runaway." Kevin held my shoulders tightly. I blinked at him and wrapped my arms around him.

        "Kevin, there's only one year of school left, and its halfway over. We don't have to leave yet." I took Kevin's face in my hands,tracing his cheeks softly.

        "Please, Kevin. Look at me." He rose his head slowly to meet my eyes. His red hair cascaded into his eyes, framing them. He put his rough hands over mine.

        "I will not loose you. I will not let them get to us. Eddward... You are my one and only love. I am Forever yours. I will prove it. I swear to you.  I will protect you and make sure everyone knows, that Double D belongs to Kevin." He looked at me dead in the eyes then. I shook in such a way, that I couldn't handle the silence.

        Letting out a small cry, I lept into the arms of my red-headed lover.

        "I love you too. Let us go away!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bebes:I know its short but its the cutest part I've ever written.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.7K 14
Bakugou Katsuki is bullying Midoriya Izuku to cover up his own feelings. Later on he can't take anymore end up accepting these feeling
333K 11.6K 33
Bakugo is the mafia boss of the Red Shinigami. Known to brutally murder their victims. Izuku was sent out to find the contact information of Bakugo s...
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
51.1K 2K 5
This takes place during and after the fight of Kacchan and Deku at Ground Beta. Fighting with a few tears and laughs, Katsuki lets go of all his fear...