Listen, and trust. (Complete)

By AuthorityVoid

Error was want to do someting very cruel and horible again. So he went to UnderSwap to take Bluberry sans as... More

Important informations.
Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement.
Bonus 1 (Cuddling)
Announcement 2
Bonus 2 (Christmas party vol.2)

Chapter 14

736 29 11
By AuthorityVoid

                                                          Trust Issues

UnderSwap

Error's Pov:

Someting fell wrong. I'm not in bed or couch. Maybe I just fell on ground, alright I open my eye sockets now. Fucking hell who let white light on. Wait there is only white. Where the fuck am I? Wait. There is only one place thats pure whit. . . OH NO.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Not again this must be some kind of joke. I's it. Ok Error take a deep breath and just open a portal. What. I i can't teleport or make portals. Who could brought me here.

"Hello Abomination. Long time no seen." "Fate! What do you wan't from me." "You know it Error very well what do I want." "No Fate. I will not do your stupid job again. I have enough od your stupid bullshits. I will not let myself get beaten to death by that freak!" Then red strings starts to strangling me.

"Shut it Glitch i still own you. So because of your bad behavior you will be punished." I fell string wraping around all my brones and slowly startign to get tighter. My bone was cracking and blood was leaking out.

I call for help. I scream for help. "Please Blue, Nightmare, Fresh, Geno, Ink anyone please help." BUT NOBODY CAME.

"Do you realised now Glitch. Nobody likes you and no one will came for help." Fate is right. No one wants to be with monster like me. How stupid I was. How stupid idea i have.

"Nobody will be my friend everyone will sooner or later I'l get stab in the back." I said quietly and cry and cry adn cry.

And then. . . . . . . . . . . . .

I wake up.

*huff* *puff* God damit. It was just a nightmare. But it feel so real. "Error your awake." Blue came to me. I notice that I was in his room again.  "Blue What happend last night. Wasn't i on couch?" I ask.

"Yea you were bud when I came down in 1 AM to take someting to dring. I notice taht you have prety bad nightmare. So as a friend I try to calm you down. So i take you to sleep on my bed with me." I blush a little.

"Anyway I don't want you to get lazy as my brother. And I know taht you don't need to worry about balance for now. So I ask Alphys If i cane hire you to take care of one centry post next to my  brothers puzzle."

"Hehe Blue. Whe both know that I will never gat lazi as your brother or Classic. And about me watchin in sentry post? I take it At least I will have time to knit. Alone."

"Realy you take it." I saw joy in Blue's eyes. "Yea. Only what schedule." "Oh right, Wait where i have that paper. Wait a sec." Blue put hand in his pockets and search for schedule notebook. "Um. Do you need help?" I ask

"No no I just can't find that stupid. Oh I got it." "So Error. You will came At' least two times in week. And you have to be there from 10 AM to 16PM. And weekends you have free."

"Ok boss." I said jokingly. "Do i need some kind of armor or someting?" "I think no. You will be in disguise. You can sell scarf or pupets when you will be there. Lot's of monster came around there."

I change my cloths to new ones that I made two days ago. It look like fells but more fluffy and dark. "Are you ready for your job Error." Blue ask and I simply nod and we walk to my post.

I'm still thinking about that nightmare. What if its true, whatt if nobody want to be my friend and they only play it for there good. "Hey Blue." "Yea Error is someting wrong." "N-no nothing important." We came to my post. It look same as clasic but In black yellow and red.

"Wow Blue did you pait it." "I did with help from Alphys and Papyrus. Error do you have phone." "Yea. Nightmare give me one When we celebrate thirt anniversary of the creation of our gang. Why tho?"

"Just that you can taxt me if someting bad is happenign around. Plus there is camera that will be conected with your phone to so you can then send me video." 

I pet Blue's head and sit to my post like every sans. "Blue you need to go I will be there adn watch." I said and made little portal to get my sewing/knitting things plus yarn. Blue wave me for goodbye and left.

After a hour of watching and making scarfs. Someone call me on phone. "Who in the hell of. Nightmare? What does he want."

Error Long time no seen.

Sup Hentai Rape monster.

Hahaha. Very funny.

I know. Anyway what do you want.

I just want to ask you what you doing you almost never get foot out of UnderSwap.

I'm just helping Blue here with thinks  I help him to get to Royal Guard And he made me a sentry post where I can knit in piece adn sell scarfs or puppets, or fix my clothes.

It look more like your helping your lover.

What?! He isn't my lover Nightmare.

Yea yea. Wait a sec.

I hear Nightmare to shout at Dust and Killer. And they then starts laughing and I hear perfetly Horor sayd "I ship it"

Sorry Error There are just like big kids. I'ts sad that most mature from our gang isn't here but I get it that you are in vacation.

More like rehabilitacion proces. I said.

Nightmare I must end someone is coming here.

Whatever Glitch.

He said and end a call. Then some cat lady came to me. And ask. "Wow these scarfs are beautiful. I wonder where i seed them." She thinks. "Well I made cople for Sans from Royal Guard.¨

"You are right Last time i saw him he had Dark Blue neon Scarf. Wait You said you made them." "Y-yea I made scarfs and puppets, Sometimes clothes to but i mosly stay with puppets adn scarfs." I answer. 

"Do you thin that I could by one it's prety cold here and I forget my home." "Well duh why would i sit here with at least 10 scarfs. But first I don't sell that neon scarf that have Sans. There are special as a gift from a long time ago."

She nod and looks at scarfs and puppets she then take lime green scarf adn ask. "How mutch this one cost?" "Well this one is lime green. So arond 25G" "Only?" She ask with suprise. "Yea. There are easyer to maek then my puppets adn i have lots of practise with them so It didn't take long to make one."

She open her wallet and put me there 30G "Here keep the change." I nod and take money. she wave and walk away. "Well now I fell little awkward." I said and continue to making red scarf.

I'm still thinking about that nightmare. What if was true taht nobody want to be with me. I'm sure that Nightmare called me only from pitty. No one contact me after I was in Hospital. Not even Chara's. If i would stay in Anti-Void and not in UnderSwap. would was Blue even worried about me. So many questions and so little anwers.

I finish next scarf so i put it there and take my chocolate snack out and take a brake. But it didn't last long because after I finishet my chocolate. Five bunny monsters that looks like some tipe of street fighter that have always problem with law came to my post.

"What are ya doing here dickhead." Oh how much I want to brake his neck. He looks like some kidn of Gang leader. "Selling scarfs and puppets. Why do you ask. Did your mom never give one." I shot back.

"Ok so here is the deal. You will give me now five scarfs and I maybe will not cut your throat." Oh he is tryign to threaten Deastroyer of words how cute. I made quiet call to Blue so he can hear everything.

"And waht about you fuck of before I make you." He take knife out of his pocket and  aim it to my face. "So now you will listen you will give me five scarves before i stab you in soul." "Oh you want to see my soul so mutch well then" I said wit venom and starts summoning my soul

"Heh this gus is crazy. He want to die or someting watch Is i staaaaa. . ." He pause when he saw my soul. "What's the matter you seem like you saw living corpse infront of you." I said still with venom.

"How can he still live." One of them ask. "I don't know." second ask the first one. "You know what I don't give a fuck about your soul and just die." He shouts adn attack me with dagger but I use my arm as shield adn take the stab  then put my hadn back with knife stuck in my knife. while blood was leaking out.

"Heh that ticles a little." I shot bone from behind that hit him adn drain 75% of his HP adn he fell on ground. Eveyone else of hid 'gang' look at me and I said with dead seriosnes. And with blank eyes. "No I give you five seconds to run if not I will chain you and wait for Sans to came for you." Heh you don't even have rope what will you use. You scarf.

Ok now i had enought of them. "NO. I will magic that only Destroyer can use." I said and summon strings from my eyes and tied up then. When I was done Blue came to me.

"Oh Error I see that you pacified the bad guys We were actualy searching fro them for last week." One of Them look at Blue ans. "Sans who is thit monster." "Oh he. This is just my Best friedn. I give him this post so he will not be as lazy as my brother."  "Sans don't we give them to Queen Toriel I think she would like to judge them." I said with smirk and they gulp.

"Yea they need to be judge But how we can get to Queens throne room it will take hour to get there." Blue thinks. "Eh. I said and made Portal." "Oh right I forgot sorry." I just and take them we went trought portal and we were in Judgment hall. We went to Throne room where Toriel was sitting.

"Oh Captain Sans. What do you need." Toriel ask. "Well my friend who was in senty post tied up this gang guys that we were searchign for A't least week." "Realy and where they are?" She ask I just trhow them Infront of here he they well be on theyr knees, She stand up adn said.

"Well look's like you will be in big problem." "Your Highness what will happend to us." Gang leader ask," "You will have to make 24 hour of compulsory work and need to pay 1000G for monster. Then two guards came and I gace them my strigns that were wrapped around gang.

Toriel then looks at me and ask. "I never saw you I'm underground whats your name?" "I'm Error your majesty. Good friend with Captain Sans." I said when I bowed. And then all three of us notice that I have still knife in my arm. "Oh you poor thing what happend with you arm. Toriel ask." "Well they leader stry to stab my in soul so I block it whit my arm and then shoot one bone to reduce his HP to 15." I just said,

"Don't you need any medical assistance." "Nah I'm good I practise healing magic for many years I said nad take dagger from my arm and wrap wound with my strings to stop bleeding. And shove knife in my pocket. "You have strange magic I've never seen this type." Toriel said. 

"Well maybe it's because I'm only one who have it. Well I need to go to my post. And Captain Sans need to look around snowdin I'm i right. "Yes Queen. I magnifisend sans will go." Blue wave and we teleport to my post."

"So what do you think about Queen." Blue ask. "Well She is like asgor in almost every Au. And it's goot to see her withour tryign to pierce you with trident." I answer. He wave me again and walk away.

*sigh* Why is he so happy when he sees me. I don't get it nobody would be happy if they saw Destroyer of Au taht would kill them in sight.

What I'm my thinking nobody would ever love me. not even Blue. I look at knife in my pocket. Well this could make my mood better. I said and take out the knife from the gangster.

I rolled up my sleeve adn look at my arm. I take out my magic bandage and saw the wound. it was little deep. But i don't give a dam anymore.

And i cut my arm.  And another cut and another. I made at least six cuts in my arm then I rolled my sleeve back. I look at clock and it was 17:15 PM time to go home. I hide my cuts put fake smile as always and walk to Blue's house. I saw Carot there reading newspapers with honey bottle as alway and Blue making dinner. *sight* here we go again.

"Blue I'm back. Hi Carrot." "Hi Error, Sup." "So how was your day in post Guardian." Carot said with smirk. "It was ok I gues. Anyway what are you Blue making for dinner?" "I'm making spaggeti. Today will not be any tacos because my brother forget to go to shop." Blue said and glare at his Carot when he was sipping honey.

"Well I hope i would not taste as Creampuff's spaggeti. (Undertale Papyrus)." Carot look at me adn ask. "You look tired Error do you feel right." "Y-yea I just had sleep so I'm little exhausted." "Well then." Papyrus said and wnet back to reading. 

Would be better if I told them. No i can't do that. "Error food is ready." I hear Blue shout from kitchen. We it and eat the spaggeti. It was edible for my suprise. And after we finishet eating we were chatting for good twleve minnutes adn then I went to sleep at least i tried.

I wake up in 2 AM and everyone else was asleep. I went to kitchen to wash the knife i use yesterday. And look at it. "What am I doing i would broke Blue's heard if he would find out that I cut myslef. But what if he doesn't care at all." I take my sleeve on my left arm out and starts cuttign myself. I don't care anymore. I made five new cuts then I wash the knife in sign and went asleep.

"Error are you awake." I hear Blue said with soft voice. "I'm just half awake give me five minutes." I said and put arm on my head not caring that blood could be seen from my sleeve. Then Carot came downstairs and notice me. "Wow Error you look horible." Carot said.

"You are handsome to." I said of corse joking. "I just might have slight headache thats all." This wasn't a lie my heard hurts maybe from blood lost? "Error you alright there bud, you don't look good at all." Papyrus ask woried. Why is he woried about me. I kidnap his brother almost year ago. "Error is someting weong with your arm?" Carot ask. "N-no w-why do you think." I tried to lie but with no success,

"Sans can you come here i thing we have a problem with Error." After Carot said that Blue rush to living room and ask his brother. "Why do you think Bro." "Just look at him he is sweting and don't want to show his arm." Blue than look at me and said."

"Error can you show me your arm." "Why would I." He then try to hold it but i winc with pain. "S-sorry Error i didn't meant to." Then both of them notice that blood starts to dipping from my wound.

"Error you know that blood is coming from you do ya." Carot said. Shit shit shit I must get out of here quickly. I stand up and try to get to frond door but Carot stop my by grabing my sholder and says. "Error I know that someting wrong with you so please. Let Blue and me to help you.

*sight* "Sorry Carot" I said adn shot bone to his jacking and impaling him to wall. And quickly making Portal to Anti-Void. They place i deserve to be.

I sat on floor of Anti-Void watching only white for some time, then i start cutting myself again and again, and again, I was cutting my arms before there were more cuts then bone. Blood was leaking out in rapid rate but I didn't care. I don't care anymore. I think that everyoen want't me dead.

I't would be better for them. I came to boxes with my stuf and search for someting that would help. "Finnaly." I said and pick up noose. I went hight with my string and put noose around my neck So it could snap it. I look down at endless white I was around 60m above ground. 

I close my eyes and let myself fall. "This would be a fall-less death." I joke to myself. And i fall and fall and fall and then all went black.

Blue's pov:

I take bone from Brothes jacket  and look at him and ask. "Did-did you notice the blood on Error's arm to." "Yea bro i notice to." I think he went to Anti-Void" I said and try to open portal but nothing happend i try it again and nothing happend. "Why can't i open portal damit." Then realization hit my face.

"Error lock him self in Anti-Void but why?" I said. "How do we get there." "There is ony one person that can go there when its close but you wont like him." "Who?" My brother ask. "Squid." "Ink? But he done so mutch bad to Error." Papyrus shout.

"So now he cound get chance to fix his sins." I take phone out and Call Ink." Ink pick up phone and ask.

Blue what do you want. I thought you hate me.

Yes I hate you But you can repai your sins if you help me now.

What happend do you need Dream to because he is now here shouting at me fór what idiot I was.

Just come here immediately.

*click*

I end call and moment later Ink came here with Dream throught Dreams portal. "What is is then." Ink ask. "Few minutes ago We notice that Error was acting strange and then we notice he had blood coming from his arm. But when we tried to help him he push my brother away and went to Anti-Void and lock himself there. So I need you help to get me there."

Ink look at me for minute and then nod and open portal to Anti-Void. I turn to my brother and says. "Papyrus stay here ok." He nod and we went to Anti-Void like when we were star sanses.

First when we came I notice blood and ground and bloody knife next to it. "Error what have you done I said quetly." We look around for minute, then we look at endless ceiling of Anti-Void and notice Error standign on one of his string but with weird expresion . 

Ink then shake with me and said. "Blue do you know why Error have rope in his hands." I look at Error one more time and saw him putting noose on his neck. And then it hit me. I pick up Ink with both of my hands and shake with him while saing.

"Ink I know what Error want's to do." "And that is?" Ink ask. "He is tryign to kill himself." Ink eyes went black. Then Dream turn me around adn said. "Blue look." I look up and Saw Error jumping down to braking his neck. I start to shaking with Ink ones more adn saing. Ink you need to cut the noose or he will die."

Ink shoot little of Red paint with his brush to rope burning it I then catch Error. Dream look at me and tell. "I fell his aura is full of hate and regreat but that hate inst for someone, its self hate." We then look at Error and notice blood diping from his fingers i rolled up his sleeve. And we were in shock. Error had cutts all around his arms and they were fress. 

I coulnd't hold my tears. I cry while i was saying. "I should realise that Error is suicidal This happens for second time and its worse then for the first time." "Wait he done this before!" Ink adn Dream shout. "Yea when I was in Anti-Void with him I wake up one day and notic him cuttign himself with bone."

"Do you know why would he hate himself." "I think I know why. Its because he belive that nobody will never like him and taht sooner or later will every his 'friend' stab him in back. And taht we are jsut using him for no more destruction." I said still with tears.

Ink then opened portal to my au and when we teleport to living room. Papyrus rush to me and said. "Are you ok what happend to Error?" He ask and then he notice the cuts." And rush for bandages. After he came back I start wraping bandages around Error's arms while Papyrus ask my.

"Why Error has so many cuts on his arms?" He ask I cryed one's more and said. "He is suicidal he thinks that nobody will be his friend and that we will stab him in back sooner or later." I said adn finished wraping bandages.

I look at him one more time and said. "Error why wouldn't you just tell me." I pick him up and put him on my bed. I put blanket around him and sit on chair. And wait.

Error'S Pov:

I wake up and notice that I have bandages around my hands and that im wrapped in blanked. "Heh that's irony. Even if i want to die. I will not. This is just constant torture." I starts crying and i dind't notice that someone wrap hands around me. I cryed to someting soft. After while a look up and saw Blue huggin me. I cound take it anymore and just ask.

"Why." "Why what?" "Why don't you hate me." "Why would I Error." "Don't tell me this bullshit. I know you hate me everyone hate me and you ahve big reason to hate me." "What are you talking abou-." "Blue I kidnap you from your brother. I take your family adn friend from you for one year. And you still forgive me. Just do it tell me that im usless glitch. Tell me that im moster who kill everyone without mercy tell me tha-." "shhhh." 

Blue put finger to my mouth to shut me up. "Error I don't know what are you talking about." He starts telling. "You were that want that starts to not treating me like a kid. You were the first one that I trust, You were the one who told me about balance and open my eyes. You were the one who train me adn help me to be a captain in royal guard. I don't know what are you thinking Error, but i will never betray you."

When he finishet I starts so cry one's more and ask. "How did you even find me." "I ask Ink to make portal to Anti-Void and when we saw you falling Ink use red pait to cut the rope." "Error." I look at Blue still with tears. "I know this is bad moment but can i try someting." 

I wipe my tears and nod, then someting unexpected happend. He kiss me. Not on forehead not on cheek but normal legit kiss. We kiss for minute before we got out to get air. I first kiss from Blue. I start to blush hard Blue then hold my chinn and says. "Error promise me someting." "What do-." "Promise me that you will never cut yourself." "I-I-I promise." 

I said with shaky breath, and then he kiss me again. Well, gues i have now a boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 269 7
Error. Forced god of Destruction. Always called monster and hated by most people. Error didn't like this job becouse it was slowly killing him but he...
18.8K 678 28
Oki so my story will suck just gotta tell 'cha so the story is about... Error and ink were childhood friends because you know they only knew eachoth...
45.7K 1.7K 18
what if someone reincarnated as underswap sans and they kidnap error instead of being kidnapped by error? let's find out hehehe... This is no Blue o...
160K 7K 59
As you were waking up, you notice that you became Ink and that you were now the creator and protector of a messy multiverse. with too many negative A...