The Office Love

By JungkookSimp22

A story about how Jungkook starts a new job. There he meets his new, bossy, rude boss Taehyung. Jungkook star... More

The New Job
The New assistant
The second day
The Phone Call
Monday scares
Happy Birthday Sunshine
Missing him
Fall days
Scary times
Happy Birthday Yoongi
Please suggestions
New Book
Werid feelings
Things happened
My Story
what are we?
How it started
"Therapeutic" Day pt.1
"Therapeutic" day pt. 2
Finding out and Punishing
Fun nights
The price you pay
Dance date
Practice and punishment
Infired to make a new book
Movie day
Starting again
My Feelings
Why?!?
please check it out
His Darkest Secret
I will try... to fix you
I will try... to fix you pt. 2
funny video
i found another
Telling them
Fixing Day 1
Fixing him Day 23
Your guys opinions
Tired of running
Anyang Pt.1
Anyang pt.2
Off to Busan
There's a mi in Family
Found you
The Jeons
Reward?
What they did
Your past? I love it!
The Box
Question
The Punch
Detective Baekhyun
Friendships?
Work this out
Happy Juneteenth
Yoga
Bad Kookie
Jealously
Operation Sexy
'Girl' Detectives
Requested Fluff
Will you...?
My Family
It's the end
Cheating Kookie
New book?
New Book Pt 2
Please go check out my new books
Hey, go check out my new book 🥰
Christmas Special

This is me

3.1K 141 56
By JungkookSimp22

They eventually got on their train and left the city of Busan to go to the city of Seoul. Jungkook called Jimin and Hoseok asking them to meet him and Taehyung at Taehyung's house, of course they agreed. 

Then he called Jin asking him if he and Namjoon could pick them up for the train station and take them to Taehyung's house. Jin of course said yes.

Jungkook was very worried, but he knew it was going to be ok if Taehyung and his hyungs (and noona if youz a girl) were by his side.

Jungkook POV:
"Jungkook? Jungkook! Wake up, we're here." I heard Taehyung say as he shook me awake.

"I'm up, don't worry." I tell him while rubbing my eyes.

"Come on, let's go find Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung." He said while pulling me up and handing my suitcase.

We were walking around the train station for about 2 minutes before we saw them. Jin-hyung was holding a sign that said 'Jeon Jungkook' on it while Namjoon-hyung was holding one that said 'Kim Taehyung' on it.

We laughed at our hyungs and ran over to them. "Hyung!" I yelled at them making them turn and look at us.

"My baby!" Jin-hyung said as he dropped the sign and hugged me tightly. "Do you have fun?"

"Yes and me and my family are on a good page now." I tell him. 

"That's good. And Taehyung, my newest son." He said before turning to Taehyung and hugging him.

"Hey, Kook." Namjoon-hyung said while petting my head.

I turn and hug him tightly. "Hi, Hyung. I missed you."

"I missed you too. Why did you come back early, I thought you were supposed to be there for 2 more days?" He asked me.

Me and Taehyung look at each other in concern. Tae spoke up "Well, Hyungs, that's why we asked you to come to our house, so we could talk."

Jin's eyes went wide and then his face turned into anger, "Did you get my baby Kookie pregnant, Taehyung?! You better start running now."

"Hyung, it's not that! Plus I'm a boy, I can't get pregnant." I say quickly to him before he killed Taehyung for no reason.

"Oh right… Well let's go to his house, so we can talk." Jin said as he turned around and started to walk away, leaving the 3 of us standing there. Well we just shrugged and walked after him.

We got to Taehyung's house and saw our other hyungs (and noona if youz a girl) were waiting for us. We hugged and went inside where we all sat down.

"Ok, Jungkook. Taehyung, what did you need to tell us?" Yoongi said.

Me and Taehyung looked at each other before Taehyung blurted out "Jungkook's parents are after him and we are all in danger."

They started to freak out and I slapped Taehyung in the back of his head, "Why would you say it like that?" I say.

"Ow, well that's the summarized version." He said while holding his head.

"Wait, I thought you told me and Joon that you guys were on a good page now. Now they are after you?"

"No, not them my biological parents." I say to them.

"Your what now?" Hobi-hyung asked.

"Ok, restart. Jungkook, tell us everything." Y/n hyung/noona said.

"Yes, please because I'm so confused." Jimin-hyung said while holding his forehead.

"Ok, long and detailed or short and sweet version?" I ask them.

"Long and detailed because we need to fully understand." Namjoon-hyung said.

You can skip until Jin's sentence if you don't want to read Jungkook's story again. I really didn't feel like writing it again, so I just copied and pasted.

"Ok, so, the Jeons aren't my real parents, but I really do wish they were. I got adopted by them when I was 7. My real parents' names are Gwan Soojin and Gwan Jeongwu. My name, up until the age of 7 almost 8, was Gwan Jeongguk."

"My biological parents were mafia leaders in Anyang. They trained me to be a killing machine, no matter what weapon I had. I started training when I was just old enough to stand on my own two feet."

"They would also constantly beat me to make me into a stronger man. By the age of 4, I forget what pain felt like. Pain, to us, was a weak state of mind. If I cried because of anything, I would receive a worse beating. Even now, I have problems with feeling pain."

"Also, my parents wanted me to be a certain weight the entire time. They always wanted me to be 30 lbs. If you don't know, that underweight for a 4 year old and very underweight from then on. If I was too light, I would be focused to eat, a lot even if I wasn't hungry. If I was too heavy, I would be starved. I had to be 30 lbs on the dot. No matter what."

"By the age of 5, I was going on missions with them. I would beat, stab, kill people. You name it, I probably do it. When I would go to school, I would cuss, threaten people, and beat up other students. One kid tried to bully me and I punched him in the stomach and kicked him in the nose."

"Eventually when I was 7, my parents went on a mission that was too dangerous for me to go on, so they left me at home alone with a lot of frozen meals. But they didn't come back. CPS came and put me into foster care."

"Then the Jeons came. My mom wanted to see me and the lady let her talk to me. I was in absolute shock when she said that she wanted to adopt me. So they became my parents and my name was changed to Jeon Jungkook, a variation of my birth name with their last name. Within 3 months, I was acting like a real kid. That is until my uncle did what he did to me and I changed again. Did you that my biological parents paid him to r*pe me?"

"Anyways, I was never really healed from that, I just put on a smile. So when I started to act out because of it, my family got overwhelmed. I know that I told you that, I got kicked out because of how much I was acting out. But that was a story I used to make myself feel better."

"What actually happened was, me and my Hyung got into an argument and he said something really bad and I snapped and absolutely beat the hell out of him. My parents got mad and said some choice words before kicking me out."

"This is why I went to Anyang and Busan, to apologize to everyone I hurt here and there. This is my true story. All the fears of being fat and abandoned started in Anyang with my biological parents and ended in Seoul with you guys" I say quickly breathing heavily. 

Here

"Oh my goodness, sweet baby boy is all that?" Jin Hyung said.

"Yes, but I'm not done. Today, I got a box in the mail and it wasn't like we were at my parents house and I got a package, no we were at the hotel. This man came to our door and asked for me by name, according to Taehyung." I say.

"Yeah, and when we opened the box, there was only a letter and photo in it." Taehyung said while handing Jin-hyung the letter and Namjoon-hyung the photo. "It was this really big box, for only these two things."

"Yeah, and after we realized it was my biological parents who sent this, I booked the next train to here and we left because as far as I know they don't know where I live here." I add.

"Oh my God, this is serious. We need to go to the police." Hoseok-hyung said.

"No, we can't because then Kook would get into a bunch of trouble with the police because he is their biological son." Namjoon-hyung said.

"Well what do we do then?" Y/n hyung/noona asked.

"I know someone who can help. He is a detective, pretty damn good one if I might add." Yoongi-hyung says.

I smile. "Really?! Call him. Please Hyung." I beg him while pouting.

"Ok, Kook. I'll call him tomorrow, ok?" He said to me, making me, bunny smile.

"Ok, so now that you know, what do you guys think?" Taehyung asks.

"I think it's horrible that they would do that to their own son. But I also think it's pretty badass that this sweet little bunny can kill someone with his bare hands or any weapon. Like I know who I'm calling if I get into any trouble." Y/n hyung/noona said, making everyone laugh and the rest of the hyungs agreed.

Well, thank you, you guys, for not being mad at me." I say to them.

"Of course, my baby boy." Jin-hyung said while coming over to hug me and the other hyungs (and noona) followed him.

This is why I love them.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I purple you all 💜 💜 💜 Stay safe and happy Pride Month🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 we love all people here. It's no one's business who others decide to love. You don't have to like it, but you have no right to go and tell others to change themselves. So just let everyone love who they want, so we all, as humans, can be happy.
- Nykki out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
248K 11K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
722K 26.5K 78
The grammar in this book is horrible so you can either read it after I am done editing or you can risk yourself to bad grammar. Kim Taehyung a danger...
694K 26.8K 37
{Complete} Th: Well you might think I am stupid but are you getting soft or something ? Jk: ...maybe .... Th: Really ?! Jeon Jungkook is getting soft...