ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟғ ᴀssᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏ 《 MY HERO...

By Shorry_

{𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙} From being the lazy idiot to somehow being the number one student at UA, how did t... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Y͙/N͙ Y͙/L͙/N͙
New placement image
Love interests
Chapter 2 dreams for the future
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Secrets?
ḉн∀℘⊥εя 7 ﹩εḉяε⊥﹩ ∀η﹩ẘεяε∂
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sleepy Time
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 going off topic
Chapter 12
Pay up
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Special chapter
Taggᴇʀᴏɴɪ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs
Saiki and I
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Kind of proud
Chapter 17
Things Y/n can't do
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
You Die in their arms
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Taggeroni With The Kusuo Saiki
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/n
Follow Up On Last A/n
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
☆One short☆
more drawings
The real Chapter 28
This book is discontinued

Parents catching up

5.6K 254 33
By Shorry_

A/n: It's very short, sorry.

Bello got a party invite to a little garden party to a little restaurant to catch up with some mom's.

"Bello! So glad you could make it!" Mitsuki says as she pops open a bottle of wine. Inko sits there with a smile while her glass gets filled quickly.
"I'm glad I could make it baby!" Bello proudly says as he sits down, his glass quickly gets filled by Mitsuki.
"Hows Katsuki, last I saw him we accidentally murdered his dog he got for only a week." Bello asks and Mitsuki hums.
"He's still an annoying brat but it's nice to see him trying to achieve his dream."

The talks went back and forth like this and the three parents got drunk easily.
"HE JUST SLEEPS EVERYWHERE! How is he smarrrt, he doesn't notice all the males drooling for him!" Bello cries loudly as Inko pats his back with a sigh.
"MY SON WON'T STOP HAVING HIS WEIRD SUPERIORITY COMPLEX! He threatens everyone!!" Mitsuki shouts angrily.

"How is your child such an angel Inko? How did you do it!"
Inko backs up as ferocious glares are sent her way, she shyly places her fingers together and stutters out an answer.
"I didn't do anything special..."
Bello cries more and rambles how he's a failure of a father and Mitsuki grumbles about how she will punish Katsuki when she gets home.

"I'm so sorry for the trouble." Takeshi bows to a server as he drags two very drunk people out of the restaurant. Husband's came to pick up their wives, Mitsuki went with her very worried husband, Bello is comforted in the back of a limo while All Might comes to help Inko home as she stumbles about in her little heels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.2K 31
f/n l/n was accepted into UA, even though she didn't pass any entry exam or physical test. The class who supposed to only be composed of 20 students...
357K 9.5K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...
83.7K 885 14
You used to be a happy kid but then your father died. So you trained yourself to the bone hoping to one day become a hero and avenge your father's de...
78.2K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...