Life as a Trainee (Complete)✔️

By Phani_1726

Y/N is a simple Indian girl going to Korea for completing her higher studies. One day, Y/N along with her fri... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter- 9
Chapter-10 (Ending)
Note from Author
Part 2....
Announcement!!

Chapter-5

557 30 13
By Phani_1726

Time skip (1 week)

It's been a week since I am in Korea. I have done a lot of things in these past days. I went out and visited many places in Korea. Also, all this time that I was in Korea, I was able to buy the new album released by EXO. I mean their album is amazing. It has already achieved an ALL KILL record and is at it's highest sales ever

(A/N: Kings indeed

Y/N: I know)

I know that from tomorrow my classes are going to start so today I decided to rest. Since, I still to eat and I was craving for Indian food... So, I decided to gout to the Indian restaurant that Han Young showed to me the other and have some Indian cuisine on the menu...!!!

I got dressed in my pink crop top and blue high waist jeans. While I was getting ready I got a call from someone so I picked my phone saw that the call was from Kim Han Young...

(Phone conversation)

Han Young: Unnie, come out fast. I am waiting for you. I want to take you somewhere important with me.

Y/N: De dongsaeng, arasso, khidarijuseyo.

          (Yes, little one, I got it, wait a little)

Han Young: Unnie, you korean is so amazing.

I hung up the call and got ready. I did not apply any make-up because I believe in natural beauty also as I said it is all gibberish to me. My hair were still wet so I let them down and head outside but locked the door before leaving the hotel.

When I reached outside, I saw Han Young already waiting for me. I went to her and we both smiled at each other. We both were walking and talking about random stuff when I felt the need to eat something.

Y/N: Han young-ah can we eat in that Indian restaurant. I did not have anything good in this week (whining while pouting)

Han Young: (chuckling) Sure, unnie why not Tarawa (-follow me)

We both reached that restaurant and I ordered few things that were important for every Indian and not to forget the achaar. We both ate and just by seeing the way Han Young was eating, I got to know she loved it just like me...

After eating, I paid for the food but kept an account of everything in Indian currency. After a good amount of calculating and the process of tiring my 'normal' brain, I realised that the Indian food in Korea is much expensive the Korean clothes in the super market.

I was finally full and ready to go. While walking I asked Han Young about where we were going to which she did not reply and made me quite pissed... But after like 10mins, she says

Han Young: Unnie, we have reached. This is where we had to go and we are here already.

When I saw the place we were in, I was way too shocked. I was standing in front of the BigHit Ent.Building. A huge grey building with BigHit Ent. written in blue on the top-most floor of the building.

Han Young signaled me to follow in with her eyes. When we entered the building, I saw many BTS, TXT posters decorating the walls. It was like my way to heaven.

Finally we both sat in front of Audition room and Han-ah started to speak with her brightly shining eyes.

Han Young: Unnie, today is my audition for the new BigHit girl's group. After the day I had met you, no one ever teased me in school because my teacher somehow got to know about my bullies. And I thought that you are really lucky for me. So, I brought you here.

Y/N: I am happy to be a lucky charm for someone in my life. I would pray for you to get selected. And I know you will.

(A/N: (scoff) Really! Why don't you register yourself too?

Y/N: Umm shouldn't you tell me... I mean you are writing this!!

A/N: (nervous laugh) Yeah! Let's continue, shan't we unnie!)

We waited patiently for Han's turn. And when her name was announced, she hugged me and went inside for her audition.

-TIME SKIP-(5 min)

She came outside and sat next to me and said

Han Young: Unnie, I am-- I was-- I mean I am selected.

She had a wide smile on her face which was a mixture of happiness and excitement.

Y/N: Han Young-ah now you are going to be a star I hope you do not forget your Unnie. I am so hap--

I was about to complete my sentence when someone cut me... and it wasn't and couldn't be Han Young...

--------------------------

A/N: So... we decided to give 3 chapters per week and I hope that you are enjoying so far.... It is quite exciting for me too... I would like to see your guesses on who is this person that dared to cut my 'Y/N unnie'...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 424 12
"Sometimes, a happily ever after doesn't happen between a Prince and Princess. And sometimes, it happens the other way around." Presumed to have abou...
12.3K 486 25
Taehyung, a Slytherin, and y/n a Gryffindor have never crossed paths before. But what happens when they both are forced to be together for the entire...
877 71 19
While you're trying to survive through the life in between the trigger attacks of death, Min Yoongi carries on holding his bygone days. No matter ho...
897 148 5
[✔︎] 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 • Being a 𝗸-𝗜𝗱𝗼𝗹 is not easy at all . . . - 𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙢 - 𝙃𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚�...