Superhero Corps Comic

By Davin40

Andrea Qinn and the corps are back again to fight against the various SUPERPOWERED villans, made by the escap... More

Blast into the past
The mt. of Blackburn
Authors Note
The chief of the corps
Jade-Burger and Mountain dew...
Is the thief in the bank?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Black belt in karate
Rude manager

let's shoot: bulls eye

124 57 66
By Davin40

As this is my first attempt to make a comic over whattpad, I hope you will ignore some of the mistakes like

1. On the first page the box reads: somewhere in alcatraz prison no. 040- Alvin's cell. This is not clear in the picture, otherwise the comic is crystal clear (or I think is). Anyways let's go, hope you will have a wonderful experience.

                              Note:
Before, you start reading a piece of advice please turn in mobile's night shield/ eye comfort for better reading experience.

With this being said let's get started.

Let's 🤔 (comment below your opinion)

1. Why does alvin says, that today is his lucky day when he get's the silver case?

2.What's so special about the case?

3. Did he really needed to kill shade?

Read further if you want to know the whole story, also I will be updating this book every five days or so. Sorry for the huge time gap but, I  hope you understand that it takes time to make the comic.

Some special Mentions:

MJaM31: I hope you like the surprise bro.
P.S I ain't making comic for chronoscript, you will have to make that yourself.

AsfiyaSayyad: SURPRISE!!!!, I would like to thankyou to motivate me to always be patient and self dependent (I assure you this ain't  no luck) 

Steverichards20: To always be there throughout the journey of the novel script, I hope you liked this verson too.

(If you too,want yourself to be mentioned, then comment or PM me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
60.2K 1.8K 25
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
508K 9.9K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...
83.4K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.