ShivOmRu SS ~ Cross Connectio...

By Iv_Roo

#1 fiction in Shivika out of ~3.1K stories ! This is an alternate universe story on ShivOmRu & Anika. The sto... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
A/N 2.O : #1 Shivika Fic
A/N 3.O : New Story on SHIVIKA (Complete & Published!)

A/N : 10K readership and 1K votes

369 10 0
By Iv_Roo

I wish I had enough words to thank everyone who has been with me as a part of this ShivOmRu journey! I suddenly looked at the stats today almost 1 year after I have posted this fiction and my eyes were wide at the response!!

Dear all readers! 10k viewership in a MILESTONE

1K votes on my writing is the most OVERWHELMING feeling ever

I just want to THANK YOU for giving me this joy, this moment and this love.

Also, I would like to PROMISE you that I will remember this love and strive to write better every single time I pick up the pen (or in my case, open MS WORD ;P)

Truck loads of love and a warm squishy hug to you all,

A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 2.4K 63
~Annika She is a mystery; Her smile is very rare, and She works like a machine, no one has seen the real her. She is a warrior who has survived so m...
10.7K 1.8K 31
Sometimes all we need is someone to lean on. Shivaay was used to the world's cruelties, he was used to spending his life bottling up all his emotions...
4.2K 355 9
Shivay Singh Oberoi is not someone who likes love. He is a distant person, he prefers to keep to himself and he likes to keep his social circle small...
469K 24.9K 100
Highest #13 #FanFiction (21/8/17) STANDALONE This is my first Ff... So practically I was a newbie.. No experience in this field... So read at you...