Log Horizon: Alien Chronicles...

By Auto-nin

-Updated on Fridays- On the day the twelve expansion, Homesteading in the Noosphere, of Elder Tales launched... More

Ch.1 Edited
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch. 18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch. 21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch. 32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Ch.36
Ch.37
Ch.38
Ch. 39
Ch.40-Epilogue

Ch. 14

171 4 0
By Auto-nin

“This is my fault.” A dark brown hair Cleric groaned, laying across the couch in Maryelle’s main office. “If I had never ignored him and kept my cool, he would have never quit the academy.”

“Iruka-kouhai, it’s not your fault.” A female assassin with silver hair sighed, rubbing the clerics head. “Though, my legs are going numb if you keep using my lap as a pillow.”

“S-Sorry, Kakashi-sempai!” Iruka instantly shot up, sitting on the couch next to Kakashi. “But, how else can you explain this mess we are in.” Iruka scratched the scar on his nose, looking down. “If Naruto did not quit the academy, he would be in school when the event that caused the Catastrophe would be happening. Even if this still happened, I still failed my students who are now captured.”

Kakashi looked at Iruka with two lazy eyes before ruffled the Cleric’s head. “Ma, ma. Such a mother hen. Do you remember the time you were in my team?” Kakashi asked, her silver hair falling over her auburn left eye, lining up with the scar over his left eye lids.

“Yeah. I was injured and became a teacher while recovering.” Iruka sighed, looking at the dog painting in the room. Though, this is a very odd room for a leader of an organization.

“Well, I felt horror since I was the leader of the team and you got hurt. Yet, it turned out well as you discovered your Will of Fire with being a teacher.” Iruka’s eyes widen at Kakashi. “It may seem bad at the moment, but you can’t give in. This might prove to just be a stepping stone to make both you and your students better in the long run.”

“How can being captured by Hamelin a stepping stone?” Iruka growled before sighing. “But, maybe you’re right. In this world, you can’t die. However, being captured and enslaved is horrible. I don’t know it from experience myself, but it can’t be good for the kids.”

“Maybe this is why you are such a good teacher. You’re a mother hen.” Kakashi laughed, getting a glare from the Cleric.

Still, I feel like this is all my fault and I could have stopped it from happening. Iruka sighed, bringing up his menus. It has been almost three weeks since Kakashi and he ended up in this odd world. Yet, we are no closer to helping out my students. The only thing we have managed to accomplish is die several times over and find out where Naruto is.

“Worried about Naruto with him going across this new continent?” Kakashi asked, snapping the Cleric out of his thoughts.

“Yes. Though it seems he is doing a far better job than us as he is helping Crescent Moon save a member from another city.” Iruka said, focused on the floor under his feet. “But, I have a feeling he will success in saving that person. The problem is I don’t think he will help us save the other students. He has the right to refuse with how we all acted towards him.”

I don’t even remember what I shouted Naruto at that cause him to quit the academy. It was probably something really petty for me to forget it. Iruka pondered over how Naruto would look now. Iruka kept close to the same appearance, but Kakashi had become quite different in appearance. How the hell did Kakashi-sempai turn into a girl, anyways?

“He’ll help us out.” Iruka looked, seeing the relaxed Assassin putting her hands behind her spiky silver hair, reclining some into the couch. “Naruto’s a good kid. He’s just at that point in life where he is discovering his direction.”

“His direction?” Iruka shook his head, “I think that smut you been reading has affected your brain too much.”

“Don’t insult Jiraiya-sensei. He is a great writer.” Kakashi said, “But, I am serious. Sometimes you find your direction at the worst times of your life. I did when I lost my best friend. I have a lot of regrets from those times, but I wouldn’t be who I am without them. So, give Naruto a bit more trust. I believe he deserves that much from us.”

Iruka smiled at Kakashi. “He does deserve that, especially from me with what I put him through.” Iruka sighed, letting his shoulders slump.

“Ah, such a sweet couple!” Both the Cleric and Assassin looked to the door, seeing a blond hair Kannagi and small Wolf Fang girl wearing a frilly dress looking at them with excited eyes and blushing.

“My favorite shipping has become real life.” The little Wolf Fang Enchanter both ninja knew as Ashlynn chimed, seemingly drooling with looking at the two.

“We are not a couple.” Kakashi held up a hand, glaring at both girls while Iruka face turned beet red. “I am a man. No way I have those kinds of feeling for my kouhai, who is a guy as well.”

“But you two fit each other so well!” The Kannagi, Asuka, cooed at them with coming into the room with a pitcher of tea. “In fact, you’re almost like a married couple.”

Oh, god! No! Iruka thought, shaking his head and closing his eyes in the embarrassment. Give a remorseful guy a break! No way in Hell I like Kakashi-sempai! In fact, I would die if I had him as a girlfriend with his porn habit. Iruka put his face into his hands, trying to hide the horror on his face.

“Iruka-sensei?” Iruka looked up to see Ashlynn before him. “May I have your autograph?” Ashlynn chimed, holding up a notebook to the teacher.

“A-Autograph?” Iruka asked, his eyebrow twitching in confusion. What the hell is wrong with this guild? An air head for a leader. A lolicon for second command. What’s next? A monkey and dog fighting?

“If you don’t want Kaka-Inu as your wife, I can be your wife!” Ashlynn chimed, brushing while holding her cheeks.

“You’re too young.” Iruka quickly said, though pale as a ghost with hearing what the girl said.

“Ashlynn, what are you talking about? Why do you want an autograph from Iruka-san?” Asuka asked, her confused looked matched with Kakashi. Though, Kakashi had her fabric mask covering her lower face, so only her eyes showed her confusion.

“Iruka is my Husbando!” Ashlynn said, her face as red as the dress she was wearing. “Gentle-hearted, caring, pure hearted sensei. The reason I joined Elder Tales was because the announced release of the continuation of Bossy-sensei’s one-shot webmanga and possibly reliving my Husbando’s experiences as an Adventurer!”

“N-nani?” Kakashi asked, sharing the confusion with Iruka who was moving away from the girl.

“You’re a fujioshi, Ashlynn-chan?” Asuka asked, also a bit disturbed by her little friend’s outburst.

“No! I just like Iruka-sensei!” Ashlynn cried out shaking her head. “If Kaka-Inu was a guy, though, I would also have her as a Husbando, too, as she’s so silly, yet so mysterious.”

“I am a man. And no, marry your lolicon master, loli.” Kakashi snorted while crossing her arms.

“Ah! No! Herrietta’s nice, but I would never marry her if I was a boy!” Ashlynn whined, tears forming in her eyes.

“Ha ha! Too funny!” A brown hair Fox Tail, Hien, was holding onto the doorframe, trying to keep upright from his laughing while a Swashbuckler walked in.

“What’s going on?” The Wolf Fang Swashbuckler, Shoryu, asked, cocking his head in confusion.

“Finally, a normal person.” Iruka said, crying in relief seeing the very man who saved Kakashi and him from being killed by Hamelin. He helped them to Crescent Moon Alliance where the healers of the guild helped close their wounds and healed them.

“But, I really want an autograph from you, Iruka-sensei! It will make never finding out the cliffhanger to the one-shot well worth it.” Ashlynn grabbed into Iruka’s pants leg. “Please?” Ashlynn whined, her eyes watering up while sniffling.

No! I shall not let the puppy dog eyes win! Iruka thought, looking away only to give Kakashi a disappointed look.

“Give her an autograph, Iruka-kouhai,” Kakashi said, looking away blushing.

“Don’t tell me you’re a lolicon, too?” Iruka growled, glaring at the Assassin.

“Hey, she’s cute. You can’t deny that.” Kakashi sighed, though sinking from the anger coming off Iruka.

“Of course Ashlynn-chan is cute!” Ashlynn froze before being hugged by Henrietta who ran into the room. “I can’t get enough of her!”

And I wonder how this girl has yet to be traumatized by you. Iruka thought, watching as Ashlynn kept still while waiting for Henrietta to finish rubbing her chin onto Ashlynn’s chin.

“Ah, Iruka-san. Kaka-Inu-san, how are you two doing here?” Maryelle chimed, closing the door behind her.

“Fine. The loli, not so much.” Kakashi said, pointing at Ashlynn and Henrietta.

“But I really wanna autograph from Iruka-sensei! Getting an autograph from my Husbando would make the cliffhanger on the Hidden Village Hero one-shot worth not being resolved.” Ashlynn whimpered, doing the puppy dog eyes to Henrietta.

“Iruka-san, please give Ashlynn-chan an autograph?” Iruka recoiled at the scary look Henrietta gave him while holding a notebook and pen.

That girl has learned how to control the lolicon! Iruka thought in fear before sighing in defeat. “Fine…” Iruka took the notebook and pen. “But, what is this Hidden Village Hero and one-shot thing you keep mention?” Iruka asked before regretting it with seeing Maryelle crying.

“That’s right… I will never know what will happen to Menma…” Maryelle whined, trembling. “As well as the end to Game of Thrones.”

“Your NEET status is showing, Maryelle.” Henrietta sighed, letting Ashlynn go.

“But, it’s a good webmanga! It was supposed to go into full run as a webmanga a month after the Expansion as a Elder Tales supported webcomic!” Maryelle pouted, puffing her cheeks out. “Wait… Iruka and Kaka-Inu are two of the characters from Hidden Village Hero!” Maryelle recoiled in shock, looking at Iruka and Kaka-Inu.

“Right! They are!” Ashlynn chimed happily. “They don’t just look like them, they act like them.”

“We… are characters from a what?” Kakashi asked while Iruka was shell shocked at the guild leader and member.

“A webcomic is a comic viewed online… Ah, sorry, you two don’t know what the web is.” Henrietta slightly bowed. “The internet is a wide information network that everyone can access through computers. This allows information the be shared around the world. That includes comics and manga, which Maryelle and Ashlynn-chan are talking about. Though, I don’t get how they are confusing you for characters of a manga.”

“Ah, that explains things… Wait a second. Did you say Bossy-sensei was the author?” Kakashi asked, his eyebrow twitching.

“Ah, yes, The author is known as Bossy Brush-sensei. I follow him on DevilArt and want to be a artist like him.” Ashlynn said, “His concept art for Elder Tales is amazing. I was shocked when he made a one-shot, but fell in love with it. Hidden Village Hero was suppose to be published online soon as a weekly webmanga.”

“Isn’t Naruto’s avatar here called Las Boss or something like that?” Kakashi asked, everyone instantly becoming silent.

“No way! Las Boss-san is Bossy-sensei!” Maryelle gasped before pumping her fist up along with Ashlynn cheering. “We must have Boss-san make his comic when he returns!”

“Yay!” Ashlynn chimed, pumping her fist as well.

“You do realize the situation, right?” Henrietta sighed, both girls giving her sheepish bows.

“Yes, but that cliffhanger! I want to know what happened to Menma with discovering the monument in the village was actually an Intercity Transport Gate and was teleported to another player city!” Maryelle whined, puffing her cheeks.

“Actually, when was that manga was released?” Iruka asked, gulping. Don’t tell me Naruto made that out of revenge!

“Ah… I think roughly five months ago to when we got stuck in this world. Since then he has been updating his Ustube and DA account with behind the scenes shots of his work as he got a buffer up though the last few weeks his updates had been sparing due to work at Elder Tales and preparing for the launch of the webmanga.” Ashlynn said, putting her hand on the chin to think.

“Wait… How the hell am I a character?” Iruka asked, confused. I only been his homeroom teacher for technically over a month, most of that he did not attend class!

“Really? Ah, who are the other characters, name wise?” Kakashi asked, her eyebrow raised in curiosity.

“Well, there’s my favorite ship which is of the ninja Kaka-Inu and Iruka-sensei,” Ashylnn said, joy in her voice. “Then there is the hyper and curious Menma who is a student at the Ninja Academy along with Shika, Shino, Chouji, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Kiba, and Menma’s rival Sasuke. There’s also the Third Hokage, Naruko, and a sage known as Boss…”

Naruto! Don’t use people’s real names for your stories! Iruka thought, now realizing why he was getting asked for the autograph now.

“Las Boss put his main three character in the manga.” Maryelle said, confusing everyone in the room. “Ah, I knew of Sandaime Hokage and Las Boss, but Shiroe let me know the Naruko with Serara is actually one of Las Boss’s characters… Wait, don’t tell me the two avatars you’re stuck in is Las Boss-san’s role-playing characters?”

“Role-playing characters?” Iruka asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Ah! A common thing artists and writers do is reference from life. Much of the concept art for the Expansion including new player cities and such were based off where Bossy Brush-sensei lives. Though, I don’t get how so many Japanese like weapons and ninja based stuff is around where he lives as he made it clear he doesn’t live in Japan.”

“Ah… What are the names of those player cities?” Iruka now had a raised eyebrow, seeing Kakashi pale as he asked the question.

“Konoha, Kiri, and Suna are some of them if I remember.” Ashlynn said, “Though, he jokingly said in one of his journals he had amassed a huge bounty due to getting photo references for his work, whatever that means..”

Naruto… How the fucking hell did you failed the Genin Exam? Twice at that! Iruka thought before paling. Wait? If he managed to get images from Mizugagure and Sunagagure… How good is his spying skills? Iruka thought in horror at the realization. Could it be the village has been stunning Naruto due to he could never past the exam?

“That’s because even pictures of important buildings can be seen as valuable information to other ninja village. I heard rumors of a bounty on a leader of a spy network who oddly been only collecting photo and historical information from villages… But, who would think the mastermind was just a twelve year old artist?” Kakashi sighed before asking, “Wait, how do the character versions of Iruka-kouhai and I act in the manga?”

“Kaka-Inu is a lax ninja who reads smut in public and good friends with Iruka-sensei. Iruka-sensei is a kind hearted, but harsh sensei who is like a father with his students.” Ashlynn chimed, her cheeks glowing . “If Kaka-Inu and Iruka-sensei were not such a good couple, I would be stealing Iruka-sensei for my own Husbando.”

“I see.” Iruka sighed, making a note to not be alone with the little girl. Wait… Naruto got me down pretty good when I think… Oh. My. God. He’s been spying on Kakashi and me without us noticing! Iruka blushed, realizing one of his students had outdone him in a ninja skill.

“Wait, are you saying there is real ninja villages and Elder Tale’s was making player cities for them?” Asuka asked, finally getting out of her shock from earlier.

“Konoha is short for Konohagakure, which is our home village. It is one of the five major ninja villages of the world we are from. However, I know nothing of this game.” Kakashi sighed while Iruka’s eyes widen.

Could… what happened could be more than just being teleported to a new world? Iruka thought before remembering something. “Ah, Maryelle-san, how was the meeting with the other guilds?”

“Ah…” Maryelle looked away, laughing. “It went… poorly. We just ended up bickering over little things and they left after it got out of hand.” Maryelle sighed.

“The problem is small guilds vary in purpose and sizes. Everyone was focused on their own problems to not see we need to work together not just to survive against the major guilds taking control of the markets and zones, but also the help get Akiba out of this funk.” Henrietta sighed, adjusting her glasses.

“Didn’t you also mention of Hamelin?” Iruka asked, a pit forming in his stomach. Did we lose the support we need to get my students to safety?

“Yes, but it did not stand. Oh?” Maryelle blinked when a knock came onto the door.

“Excuse me, Maryelle-san, but some people came to see you.” A blue hair Sorcerer, Eisel, said, opening the door. Two short men and a Samurai followed him into the room.

“Ah, Soujirou Seta-san, Woodstock-san, Akaneya-san, what brings you here?” Maryelle asked.

“Even though our alliance with the other guilds failed, I want to make a smaller one between our four guilds.” Woodstock said, frowning at the Elf. “I feel bad as Black Sword Knights are part of the issue and I want to at least try to resolve it. Especially with Hamelin taking in beginners to take their EXP Pots.”

“I don’t know how much help I can be as I am simply a guy who understands fighting on the frontlines, but you have the West Wind Brigade's aid.” Soujirou Seta said, giving a gentle smile.

“I mostly care for the survival of my guild, but having numbers will help.” Akaneya sighed, “Plus, if we show this smaller alliance work, we might win over the other guilds.”

“Ah! Thank you so much!” Maryelle bowed happily. “This could really help to fix the situation here.”

“Though, you said Shiroe-sempai has gone to Susukino to help out one of your guild member, right?” Soujirou Seta asked.

“Yes.” Henrietta. “Shiroe-san and Las Boss-san went to Susukino with two others.”

“Ah! Boss-sempai is also with Shiroe-sempai?” Soujirou Seta chimed, “Maybe after saving your friend, they could help us out. They were always the one who made the plans in the old days when we partied together.”

“Why would you want them to help?” Akaneya asked before his eyes widen, “Wait, isn’t Las Boss a major GM for Akiba? He’s trapped in this world?”

“Yes, though he has been unable to do anything and unable to contact other GMs and such.” Henrietta said, frowning at the three. “However, I don’t think we can ask Shiroe-san and Boss-san to help us. We already gotten so much from them with helping us save our member from Susukino. Plus, I think this would be too much out their comfort zone. Both are solo-players with not guild affiliations.”

“Then we could see if they could represent the solo-players and offer to make make them a part of the alliance when they come back.” Woodstock said, nodding in understanding. “We can give them the invitation and explain the situation. Then it will be their choice. I think they also understand how Akiba is rotting. It would be great if they can help us, but I understand if they will feel too overwhelmed.”

“I see. Then, can you write down your guild’s strengths and weaknesses of the situation. I will make paperwork so we can have official paperwork later. It would be best to see what our roles will be since our guilds are different in function and size.” Henrietta said, “We will ask Shiroe-san and Boss-san when they get back, though I rather give them time to rest once they get back.”

“I understand.” Woodstock said before noticing Iruka and Kakashi. “Hm? Are these two new members? I don’t remember them when we met earlier.”

“No. I am a teacher who saw one of my students disappeared in front of the computer and teleported to this world when trying to save him. Now my students are trapped in Hamelin.” Iruka said, all three guild leader’s eyes widen.“We have been trying to save them on our own, but we only have gotten ourselves killed over and over again. Crescent Moon Alliance saved us from Hamelin’s latest attempt to stop us.”

“I see. I don’t know how much we can help you, but I will try to help.” Woodstock said, a bit of regret in his eyes. “I tried to get Issac to stop using the EXP Pots, but he won’t listen. He still thinks this world is a game and will keep doing so until someone puts some sense into that noggin of his. However, that also means guild’s like Hamelin will have their protection till then.”

“I see. Well, West Wind Brigade will keep up our hunt on PKers. With how things are going, if we don’t curve the attacks down some, no one will have the will to go against guilds like Hamelin.”

“Ah, that’s right, you been taking down PKers.” Akaneya said, nodding. “Well, that will hopefully make the zones safer for farming.”

“At least the ones the major guilds have yet to take over.” Woodstock sighed, “Well, we will be going. Please call me if you need any help.”

“Alright. Thank you.  And I am sorry about the alliance meeting earlier.” Maryelle bowed in apology.

“It’s not your fault or ours. We just overestimated the situation.” Akaneya said before Iruka walked up to Maryelle.

“Maryelle, is it alright if Kakashi-sempai and I join Crescent Moon?” Iruka asked, determination on his face. “I want to help your guild in exchange for helping us and my students.”

“S-Sure!” Maryelle gasped, somewhat shocked with the sudden question. “But, are you sure you want to join our guild? We do help beginners, but you both sound more specialized in battle which I think West Wind Brigade could help you more in this situation.”

“Sadly, our battle skills don’t completely transfer from the real world to this one.” Kakashi sighed, though crossing her arms. “We do have the advantage in taking down small groups, but taking on a full party or guild as you call the groups still results in death. Also, with the Exp penalty as I learned, we been losing any levels we gained defeating the higher level guild members.”

“It would be best to learn the other skills while slowly building up our levels so we can be of assistance once a solution is figured out on how to save my students and other kids from Hamelin.” Iruka said, frowning. “If Naruto does join your alliance, I want to show I am there for him to not just save his fellow students. So, please help me.” Iruka bowed to Maryelle.I have to be prepared as well if Naruto refuses. I want to save my students no matter what happens. Iruka thought while Maryelle nodded.

“Alright. Let’s go down to the desk on the first floor to get you both set up. But, welcome to Crescent Moon!” Maryelle chimed, smiling at both Iruka and Kakashi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.8K 24
(She/Her Reader) (DISCONTINUED, OLD AND CRINGE) This story takes place after the demon lord himself was defeated, even though he and the Twelve Moons...
437 22 9
Iroha thought she had a normal life, she has a "Happy Family" with her "Mother" and two "Sisters", however even if she could not leave Takarazaki Cit...
332K 11.5K 103
⚠️ Warning ⚠️ [There are mention of dark themes in this story. ] A story of a girl, that has woken up inside the body of someone she doesn't recogn...
2.9K 235 20
Okay, I'm not gonna drive my potential fans away with a boring Bio. And with that being said, let's get into this Sexy-Ass Intro... In a World... (Ye...