𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓴π“ͺ𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓱 π““π“²π“΅βœ”

By cheesyburgir

Ahmed bhai please! I'm begging you don't marry her. She's no good, she'll destroy you and our family. Please... More

*Prologue*
πŸ’”1
πŸ’”2
πŸ’”4
πŸ’”5
πŸ’”6
πŸ’”7
πŸ’”8
πŸ’”9
πŸ’”10
πŸ’”11
πŸ’”12
πŸ’”13
πŸ’”14
❀️15
(My new book)*TARQ-E-TAALUQAAT*

πŸ’”3

21.9K 1K 128
By cheesyburgir

°•𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 C𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎•°

The story can wait! But your prayer won't!
So please pray and come.. The story isn't going anywhere.

CHECK OUT MY SHORT STORY FARAIB! IT'S COMPLETED AND I'M SURE YOU'LL ENJOY IT.

Everyone gathered and sat down after having a hearty meal. Sahaan's mamu arrived before lunch, so he too sat down along with his wife.

The youngsters are all in the garden when Tuba approaches them. Everyone, including Amrah, silently groans.

"Hey everyone! What are you guys up to? Left me all alone with the elders." She exclaims in her overly cheerful voice, as if she is really close to them.

Sahaan rolls her eyes at her, which doesn't go unnoticed by her but Tuba knew what would break Sahaan, as she once stumbled upon the letter Sahaan wrote for someone special.

"Where are Ahmed and Hammad?" she asks them with a lower volume, smirking at Sahaan.

"Koi sharm hi karlein thodi, wo dono itne bade hai hum sab se, izzat se bhai kehna chahiye." Azra says loudly emphasizing on the word bhai.

(One needs to have some shame, they both are older than us we should respect and call them brother.)

Tuba glares at Azra, with a nasty expression.

"Anyways! mujhe koi shouq nahi hai tumse baat karne ka, khush khabri laayi hun tumlogon ke liye! you will get to know about it soon!" She dramatically flips her hair and leaves the garden.

(I don't have any reason to talk to you, just saying that I got you a good news)

"Wah! Kya cheez hai ye?" Isra says sarcastically.

Everyone laughed at her comment.

"Cousin hai bhi toh kiski!" Amrah taunts Sahaan, eyeing her reaction from peripheral vision.

(After all, whose cousin is she?)

She just ducks her head down and fiddles with her fingers.

"We are her cousins, not that chammak challo." Isra goes towards Sahaan and says in her firm voice gripping her shoulder.

(We are her cousins, not that girl.)

"Bilkul sahi kaha tumne." Hammad smiles, while Ahmed just walks alongside him.

(You're right.)

"Come inside everyone! Sab bade kuch special announcement kar rahe hai." Hammad announces, eyeing Ahmed while rubbing his hands together.

(Let's go inside. The elders have a special announcement to make.)

They all follow Hammad and Ahmed. Inside, they excitedly sit around the elders on the carpeted floors.

"So, we've decided to complete Amrah and Haroon's Nikkah this Friday." Yaqub announces.

All the youngsters start hooting as they nudge the blushing bride-to-be and the shameless groom, who has a stupid grin spread across his face teasingly eyeing his to-be bride.

"Baccho let me complete! Ahmed and Tuba's Nikkah will be done along with Amrah and Haroon's Nikkah." Taya abbu says sternly and then continues.

One..

Two..

Three..

Hammad counts in his head, waiting for someone to break the silence. But no one opens their mouth.
He looks around the room to see the shocked expressions of his cousins.

"I have already asked for Ahmed's permission and he has no problem with it. The Ruqsati will be done a week after the Nikkah." Yaqub carries on.

Sahaan sits still, completely shocked. Her trance is broken by the yelling of someone.

"Tumne mujhse puche bagair yeh rishta kiya kaise?"  Her dadi stands up and yells in anger.

(How dare you? How could you decide this without informing me?)

"Maa ki koi ahmiyat hai ya nahi? Poochna bhi gawara nahi samjha?" Dadi seethes in anger.

(Do you have any respect or value for me as your mother? How could you make such an important decision without telling me?)

"Ammi aisi baat nahi hai, ye abhi sudden decide hua hai aur ahmed raazi hai iss cheez se toh maine seedha haan kardi." Yaqub tries to justify.

(Mother, it's nothing like that. The decision was sudden and just now. Ahmed said he was fine with it, so I also agreed.)

"Rehne do Yaqub!" She holds up her hand, stopping her son from saying anything further.

(Let it be Yaqub!)

"Tumhe bohot acche se pata tha ke maine Ahmed ke liye kisey chuna hain, jo mann me aaye karo."  She gets up and leaves from there.

(You were well aware of whom I chose for Ahmed. Do whatever you want.)

"Sahaan!" Isra whispers.

Sahaan looks at her before rushing out of the room. Isra and Azra follow her out, trying to catch up with her.

Isra enters Sahaan's room, only to see her pacing around the entire room. She tries to console her, but Sahaan doesn't listen.

"Mujhe meri parwah nahi hai Isra! mai jaanti hu agar wo iss ghar me aayegi toh ye ghar tabah ho jayega! Usey pata tha, usney jaan bujh kar kiya hai ye sab!" She yells in frustration.

(I don't care about myself, Isra! I know if she enters this family, she will destroy it! She knew about my feelings towards Ahmed! She deliberately did it.)

"Aur tumhara kya? tum jhel logi usey iss ghar me? dekh paaogi apni mohabbat ko kisi aur ka hote hue?"  They hear a gasp.

Both of them look up to see Azra standing there, with her mouth wide open like a chihuahua.

(And what about you? Can you bear living with her under one roof? Can you bear seeing the man you love with someone else.)

"Aap bhai ko pasand karti hain?" She shrieks and yells out in happiness.

(You like my brother?)

"Bohot accha hogaya ye toh, uss chamak challo ko maine toh iss ghar me kadam bhi rakhne nahi dena." She declares, arrogantly jutting her chin out.

(That's great news! I won't let that jazzy girl Tuba step into this house.)

"Easier said than done! Suna nahi tumne? Ahmed bhai has agreed for this shit, I can't believe it." Isra remarks sarcastically, with an anger-filled voice.

"Mai kuch nahi jaanti! bas wo is ghar me na aaye, agar agayi toh ye ghar barbaad hojayega." Sahaan whispers, tensed.

(I don't know anything. All I know is that she cannot enter this house, otherwise she'll destroy the family)

"Your right! She can't enter the family or else things will take a bad turn." They turn towards the door, where the voice came from, to see Amrah standing there. But thankfully, she only heard the last sentence from Sahaan.

"Whoopsies! For the first time, aapi is agreeing with baji!" Azra excitedly claps her hand.

"Because this is the first time she's right." Amrah slaps the back of Azra's head.

"Hayee aapi, itni nazuk si toh jaan hai hamari! Aise toh na marein." Hammad enters the room, and immediately swings his arm around Azra's shoulder.

(Ohho! Don't touch the delicate flower.)

Azra's cheeks turn pink. She looks down embarrassed, out of shyness.

Isra and Sahaan stare at them, their eyebrows raised in a questioning manner.

"Let's talk to dadi about this. She also doesn't like this arrangement and I'm sure she'll have a solution."Amrah tells them as she exits the room.

She gestures to Sahaan to follow her to their grandmother's room. Sahaan quietly follows her. They both enter their grandmother's room. She's resting on her bed, clearly angry.

"Dadi." Amrah whispers softly, not wanting to disturb her even more.

Their grandmother just nods, asking them to tell her what they came to her room for.

"Please do something grandma! You're our only hope. Tuba will destroy our family. Sahaan knows her cousin well." Amrah requests politely.

"I know that as well. But what can I do? Ahmed has the right to choose his bride. Uska shariah haq hai ye, warna maine toh uske liye kisi aur ko pasand kiya tha." She eyes Sahaan with her last line.

(Islam gives him that right, so I cannot do anything. She is Ahmed's choice, we have no say in this. If Islam hadn't given him that right, I already had someone in mind for him.)

"Nahi dadi! aisa kuch nahi hai. Bhai sirf ye business ke liye kar rahe hai. Maine khud suna hain bhai aur abbu ko baat karte hue." Amrah pleads, not wanting her brother to be married to that deceitful woman.

(Grandma, it's nothing like that! Ahmed just agreed for business purposes. I heard father and Ahmed discuss this in the office.)

Dadi sits upright hearing her words.

"What else did they say? Tell me the details." She asks, making sure they're not making a mistake.

"Wo keh rahe the Sahaan ke mamu se business karenge toh bohot fayda hoga aur Tuba jaise modern khayalo waali ladki bhi bhai ki help kar sakegi."  Amrah looks down, ashamed of her brother's doing.

(They were saying if they partner with Sahaan's mom's brother, then Ahmed's marriage with Tuba will be really beneficial. And they said having a modern girl like Tanzeen as a wife is a bonus)

"Uss khotey ko sharm nahi aayi aisa sochte hue? Biwi chahiye ya koi trophy jisey dikhate phirey? Ek khoobsurat rishte ki tauheen ho rahi hai ye!" Her dadi gets up angrily.

(Do they have no shame? Is this what I taught them? Does he want a wife or a trophy for a showcase? He is disrespecting a beautiful relationship.)

"Amrah bohot accha kiya jo aapne hume bata diya, bohot ho gayi ye log ki mann maani ab hamari baari."  Dadi pats her head.

(Amrah, I'm grateful you told me of this! They made enough decisions, now it's my turn.)

"But what will you do? Ahmed is adamant on marrying her." Sahaan, who was quietly listening up till now, asks.

Her grandmother moves closer to her, caressing her face.

"Don't worry about it my baccha, I know what to do. Hume pata hai ki woh kisi ki amanat hai hamare paas, aur hum uss ladki tak uski amaanat zaroor pohchayenge."

(Don't worry, child. I know what to do. He is someone's beloved and I will make sure that girl gets what she was promised.)

Her dadi was aware of her feelings towards Ahmed.Nothing can remain hidden from the experienced eyes of the elders.

Her grandmother sees how Sahaan secretly gazes at Ahmed and how she does all his work, pretending his mother did it.

"Bas aap usey uss ladki se bacha kar rakhiye Sahaan, she is very cunning! Ahmed is very innocent in all these matters, please protect my grandson from her." Her dadi tears up saying all this.

(Sahaan, you just make sure to keep him away from that cunning girl. Ahmed is innocent, so protect him from her.)

"Befikr rahein dadi! Hum kuch nahi hone denge unhe." Sahaan promises her grandmother.

(Don't worry, grandma! I won't let him make any rash decisions.)

When they're out of their grandmother's room, Amrah stops Sahaan.

"Who is the girl grandma mentioned? I'm sure you know her!" She asks with a twinkle in her eyes.

"I don't know. It's better if you ask her yourself." Sahaan shakes her head, walking away from her.

~~

Sahaan is strolling towards her room when she's suddenly yanked towards an empty corridor. She gets startled and is about to scream but someone closes her mouth with their hand.

"Bohot khil khila rahi thi hammad ke saath?" She hears a husky voice and looks up.

(You were laughing a lot with Hammad?)

Sahaan looks up at him, her hazel green eyes clashing with his stormy gray eyes.

Her big doe eyes widened seeing Ahmed standing in front of her. He removes his hand from her mouth and jerks her even closer to himself.

"Haan? What are you planning now? To trap a rich boy from our family? Is that what you are trying to do?" He seethes in anger.

Sahaan, who was lost in their proximity, gets out of her trance upon hearing his cruel words. She looks up at him, with tears in her eyes.

"Aapki itni gandi soch hai, aur apne aapko business man kehte hain?" She jerks him away, who stumbles back not expecting her to push him.

(You have such a dirty mind and you call yourself a businessman?)

She turns to leave, but stops hearing his words.

"Durr raho Hammad se! Samjhi?" Ahmed tells her.

(Stay away from Hammad! Understood?)

"Why? Jealous much?" she smirks painfully, without turning around.

"You wish! Hammad aur Azra ke rishte ke baat chal rahi hai, mai nahi chahta uspar koi aanch bhi aaye."  He whispers in her ear, from behind.

(Hammad and Azra's engagement is being discussed and I don't want to see my sister get hurt. Not even for a second.)

"Hairat hai Khan sahab! Apni behen par aanch bhi nahi aane dete, aur dusron ki behen ko zaleel karte phirte hain? Good for both of them. I'm happy for my brother and sister. And about my wish. Remember, it was always you, not me." She whispers and runs away from there! Her dupatta slips from her head, making her jet black hair fly back.

(Hypocrite much, Mr. Khan! You won't even let a fly near your sister yet you go out of your way to hurt the sisters of others? Good for both of them. I'm happy for my brother and sister. And about my wish. Remember, it was always you, not me)

He stands there, watching her frame disappearing and reminisces there childhood memories.

~Flashback~

Sahaan was strolling in the garden with Hammad and was laughing with him over some silly jokes while Ahmed, who was passing by, noticed them.

He is infuriated seeing them so close to each other. He marches forward and holds her wrist, pulling 11-year-old Sahaan to himself. She frowns at him.

"Dur rehna Sahaan se! Samjhe?" Ahmed seethes, narrowing his eyes on Hammad.

(Stay away from Sahaan! Understood?)

He drags Sahaan inside, ignoring Hammad's protest.

"Bhai chodein mujhe! Kya kar rahe hai aap ye?" Sahaan exclaims, suddenly stopping him.

(Brother, let me go! What are you doing?)

Ahmed turns towards the glaring Sahaan. He chuckles seeing her glare which can't even scare an ant.

"Aise ghoorogi toh aankhe bahar nikal jayenge." He says chuckling.

(If you keep glaring at me, then your eyes will pop out.)

"Mujhe Hammad ke paas jaana hai! Wo bohot accha hai, aapse toh bohot zyada." she slaps his shoulder with her tiny hands.

(I wanna go to Hammad! He's very nice, way better than you.)

All the playfulness vanishes from his eyes as anger replaces it.

"No! I'm much better than him, you want to play with someone? Come I'll play with you."  Saying this, he starts dragging her again

"Nahiii!! Mujhe aapke saath nahi khelna! Aap budhey ho mujhse." She screeches at him.

(No! I don't want to play with you. You are elder than me.)

He turns towards her, completely horrified.

"Bewakoof ladki! Wo badey hota hai budhey nahi." He shakes her holding her shoulder as if she's gone mad.

(Stupid girl! It's not elder, it's older.)

"Kuch bhi ho! Aap mujhse toh budhey haina" She says in a 'duh' tone

(Whatever! You are elder.)

"Aur aap kyu jal rahe hai? Meri marzi, I'll play with whomever I want too." She arrogantly states, folding her arms across her chest.

(And why are you jealous? It's my choice, I can play with whoever I want.)

"Who else will be jealous if not me? You're my bride! Obviously, I'll be jealous!" He says in the same tone as hers.

"Chiiii!! Who said I'll marry you? Mama mere liye shehzada laaiyingi, not you!" She scrunches her nose and looks at him, up and down, eyeing him!

(Mama will get a prince for me.)

"Dadi ne kaha tum meri dulhan ho, aur tum mujhse hi shaadi karo gi." He whines, stomping his foot!

(Grandma told me you're my bride and you will marry me! You are mine.)

"Jee bilkul nahi, mai jaa rahi hu hammad ke paas wapas." She arrogantly says and runs towards the garden, Ahmed running behind her.

(Never ever! I am going back to Hammad.)

"Khabardar uske paas gayi toh! Mai hu na tumhare saath khelne ke liyeee!" Ahmed yells, still running behind her.

(Don't you dare go to him! I will play with you!)

All of this was heard by Ayesha, Ahmed's mother and Sahaan's aunt. She grits her teeth in anger. And at the tender age of 11 and 15, she created a rift between them; unknowingly snatching away her child's first love.

~Flashback ends~

Ahmed comes out of his trance when he hears his mother calling him.
He looks at her, thinking if his mother was the reason of the enmity between him and Sahaan.

"What's wrong beta? Why are you standing here?" She asks him in concern, holding his arm.

"Nothing ammi, thinking what went wrong between me aapi and Sahaan." Ahmed sighs.

His mother stiffens upon hearing his words.

"Nothing went wrong! You just saw the true colors of Sahaan. Don't think too much into it and go to sleep." She says through gritted teeth and leaves him there.

He just nods at his mother, deliberately ignoring his mother's reaction towards his words.

"Was Ammi right about Sahaan? Whatever happened should stay in the past. I'm getting married to Tuba. I shouldn't think about someone else." He smiles, shrugging all his irrelevant thoughts.

"She's much better than Sahaan," he reassures himself.

"Is she really?" He can hear his heart questioning his decisions. He shakes his head and sleep evades him.

holaaaa!!!ASSALAMUALAIKUM BEHNO AUR UNKE BHAIYO.....;)

PLEASE VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT.

YOUR COMMENTS MATTER TO ME A LOT..!

*hugs and kisses*

~Burgir

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIS HEALER By YNR

Fanfiction

361K 16.7K 69
arnav went through a lot in his past life being abuse at a young age, he grows up to become a ruthless business man,he hides his fears and anxiety t...
408K 1.3K 47
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.πŸ”žπŸ”ž
93.7K 2.1K 49
Alissa Iris De LeΓ³n the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...