King Izuku: Awakened Powers

By Christalle_m_

Was humiliated and abused, being the son of the 1st ranked villain. Eyes that filled of joys before, now's li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
SKRRRRTTTTT!!
Author's message

Chapter 10

9.4K 178 18
By Christalle_m_

*Uraraka's POV

Suddenly... TING! It was from Recovery Girl's phone, a text.
As she read it, her eyes widened and stood up. "Izuku's awake!" She then bowed to excuse herself and ran off.
Deku kun's mom stood up, as her throne dispersed. "I'll excuse myself."
She said, smiling sweetly, and headed off. The screen in front of us dispersed, too.

We then heard footsteps, getting loud and louder. We looked at the window, we gulped to see, his mom. She went inside, having a heavy air around her. We just looked down, as she walked around us, roaming the class. "Hi, Katsuki, dear. How's the life here?" "It's pretty well, aunty Inko. Still getting annoyed sometimes because of some extras." She hummed in response. She walked in front of us facing the chalk board.

"Bully me." She said. That made us looked up at her, confused. "Bully me for having a divorced villain husband. You bullied Izuku for having a viallin father, right? Why don't you guys do it to me, too? I won't harm you?" She stated as she smiled kindly and looked to us. "I understand, why you bullied him. I understand but I will never accept it. You guys know well my kid. Yet you just stand there, didn't help my son? I also understand, some who still trusts him, helped him rarely caused of fear, am I right?"

I cried. I couldn't stop it. Those cruel months to Izuku, it's so sad. He also had many scars, yet he said he's proud of it. I felt a soft pat in my head then I heard; "It's ok. You you've done what you can." I sob so loud and said; "Sorry! I'm so sorry we couldn't do anything much!" And I bowed.

Until we were interrupted by Recovery Girl. "Izuku doesn't remeber the time he's here! He thought that today is the first day of school!" Some emitted gasps, some also sniffed, crying. Ms. Midoriya transformed back. "It's a side effect of his awakening." She looked at us again and added. "This is your last chance to get him back to your old relationship with him, to his usual self still smiling and mumbling. Don't ever waste it this time. Don't say sorry or anything you've done to him since it's all finished. Promise me you guys keep an eye to him as he guard you guys up."

We all then ran to the infirmary.
We opened the door, revealing a handsome greenette, looking at the rose he's holding. We all went inside and walked close to him. He then looked at us, smiling genuinely. "H-hi?" He said, showing he's shy.
"Oi, Deku!" "K-kachan!" Bakugou walked to him closer. "What's the big thing today?" He asked. "Oh! It's the first day of school! Why?"

"U-um Deku kun--" BANG! "Young Midoriya!" "All Might!"
I was cutted off by All Might. He then looked at us, and said; "Go back to your class, we're gonna talk a bit and head there." We all nodded, and scram

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
211K 5.2K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
95.3K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...