pleia | svt

ynxoppa द्वारा

there lives a tale of magical beings who exist just beyond our reality... simply a story... but every story... अधिक

0 - prologue
2
3
4
5
6
get to know me!
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
bonus ch - i hate red
17
18
bonus ch - moon and star
bonus ch - siren call
19
20
21
22
22 1/2
23
24
25
26
character q&a (imanity edition)
character q&a (fae edition)
27
28
29
30

1

3.5K 134 119
ynxoppa द्वारा

"you're absolutely stunning... i wish i could be with you..."

soonyoung groans as his eyes flutter open, the sunlight giving his brown hair a golden hue as he sits up in bed.  

"damn, the same dream. who's voice is that?" he mutters to himself. trudging out of bed, soonyoung puts on his school uniform and begins getting ready for the long day ahead of him.

"morning soon!" beams seungcheol, making breakfast for his roommates as they get ready for school. 

"ah, morning hyung," soonyoung yawns, getting the last bit of sleepiness out of his body. "you're still meeting us for our club after school, right?" seungcheol asks, handing the sleepy boy his breakfast. 

"yeah, but don't you think a creative writing club is a bit... lame?" soonyoung asks, rubbing his eyes. 

seungcheol ruffles his black hair, smiling sheepishly, "well i mean, i think it's cool! we can write anything we want, like poems or stories, song lyrics, raps, movie scripts... the possibilities are endless!" he exclaims, jumping around like a child.

"please no more yelling hyung, it's too early," jun whines as he joins the pair in the kitchen. 

"ah junnie! are you coming to the club today too?" jun rolls his eyes, settling into the seat next to soonyoung, 

"yes hyung, we all are. we promised you, remember? if we said no you'd get all butt hurt about it." jun rests his head on the table, signalling that he's done talking. 

seungcheol's smile drops for a moment "hey, i wouldn't get butt hurt! i just thought it'd be a good opportunity for us to spend time together..."

"but we live together hyung..." mingyu starts 

"yeah hyung we spend all of our time together..." chan grumbles

"but we will have a lot of fun anyway! having a creative outlet is apparently really good for people" seokmin adds, trying to keep the mood bright in the morning as the three of them squeeze into the table.

seungcheol's grin returns to his face after hearing seokmin's comment, "see guys that's the spirit! it'll be great, i know it. wait where's vernon?" 

"i'm here... i couldn't sleep last night because of a stupid bug that kept flying around my room" vernon stumbled into the kitchen, bags heavy under his eyes. seungcheol passes out everyone's breakfast and the seven boys slowly start getting warmed up for the day. 

"okay guys, we ready to go?" seungcheol asks, and everyone nods.

- after school -

"hyung, our club room is the school's old library?" chan asks, dusting off some old books on the shelf. 

"yeah! isn't it cool? it's totally detached from the rest of the school and no one ever comes in here, so it's all ours!" seungcheol exclaims before coughing on some of the dust chan was spreading around the room. 

"it's actually pretty big, i can practice choreo in here!" soonyoung chimes in, pushing aside some old desks, making a small space for him to move around in.

"honestly hyung, this isn't too bad! it reminds me of the time we found that abandoned wing of the orphanage, and we made it our little hideout," jun sighed as he leaned against the wall, "that was when the seven of us promised-" 

"-that we'd be brothers forever" mingyu finished, chuckling at the old memory.

"i think this club will be a good thing for us. going between home and school can get boring, at least here's a new hangout spot." seokmin smiled gently, looking around at the large space surrounded by old books, desks and a comfy atmosphere.

"let's just clean it up today, because damn it's dusty in here." vernon coughed, setting down the cleaning supplies they found in a storage closet. 

they all nodded and proceeded to scrub the whole space down. after a couple of hours, the old library looked brand new again. 

after transforming their new clubroom, the boys decided to head home.

'home' for these boys referred to their shared house. 

they were all orphans, and had grown up together. after years of families never choosing to adopt them, the day came when the boys had outgrown the orphanage. 

they had been kicked out and left to fend for themselves. luckily, they had each other. the seven boys found a house and made it their home. 

they were the only family they knew, the only one they wanted, and the only one they really needed.

- at home -

"yo i'm beat, cleaning that place was tiring" soonyoung sighs, flopping into the couch.

"i know it's not even late yet but i'm so down to sleep" vernon chimes in, throwing his backpack on the floor and sitting on the living room floor.

seungcheol drags himself into the living room, the other four boys in tow, "are any of you hungry? because if not we can just eat later and take a-"

"-nap? fuck yeah!" jun beamed, already running toward his room.

they all let out a small laugh as they make their way to their rooms, ready to nap the day away.

soonyoung was the last to get to his room, after a long debate as to whether or not he wanted to sleep on the couch. 

after changing, soonyoung plopped into bed, drifting off to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

"hello there, beautiful" 

there it was again, that voice. soonyoung has been hearing this voice in his dreams for weeks now, but he never knew who it was; it didn't sound like anyone he knew.

"you are the most special imanity i've ever seen in my life... i wish i could hold you"  

'imanity'?

soonyoung has never heard this word before. what was that? what does it mean if he is one? there were so many questions that were buzzing in his head while he slept.

"i hope you know how much i love you, even though you're an imanity... i don't care! your heart is kinder than anyone here can offer..."

now soonyoung was confused. this didn't even feel like a dream, it felt like someone was there. usually, soonyoung could tell himself that it's just a dream. usually, his dream would be pitch black and he would just hear the mysterious voice.

but today, he wasn't sure.

it felt too real...

he had to ask:

"what is an imanity...?"

suddenly, his dream exploded from darkness to colour. it was bright and beautiful, like a rich sunset met soft watercolour as it swirled into the most brilliant firework. it was beyond the human eye. soonyoung was amazed by the complexity of his dream.

"y-you can hear me? you're not supposed t-to be able to hear me!"

"wait! don't be scared! i can hear you... but it was never scary, i just have a few questions. please?'

"i'm sorry... i-i can't. i never should've done this... goodbye, beautiful. i will miss you"

"n-no wait!!"

soonyoung sprang awake from the sound of his own scream.

what kind of dream was that?

was that even a dream?

what just happened?

soonyoung was determined to find out the meaning behind his dream, and he had only one clue:

"what the fuck is an 'imanity'?'

hello everyone! here's the first chapter to pleia :) i really hope you enjoy this first little kickoff to the book, woohoo!

if anyone is wondering, pleia can be pronounced any way you'd like but i think it would be like "ply-ah" or "play-ah" (like 'i don't wanna be a "pleia" no more~~' hehe)

oh i didn't spellcheck so hopefully everything is okay

stay safe lovelies and i'll see you soon - ryn ❤︎

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

41.8K 3.2K 18
to most people, the sun is up there, in the galaxy; big and bright, yellow and burning, more than a thousand degrees hot. to soonyoung, the sun is do...
The Mystic 13 theabug05 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

28.8K 1.1K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
62.8K 1.3K 13
[requests temporarily closed] imagines for our beautiful Seventeen members. Request by messaging me or commenting on story parts. Add genre, member a...
9.7K 622 17
Make sure that you'll live your life with no regrets