๐Œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By nostalgicfearz

โ˜… ๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง, ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘... More

โ˜† ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜†
โ˜…1โ˜…
โ˜†2โ˜†
โ˜†4โ˜†
โ˜…5โ˜…
โ˜†6โ˜†
โ˜…7โ˜…
โ˜† ๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ โ˜†
โ˜…8โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 1
โ˜†9โ˜† ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 2
โ˜…10โ˜… ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ญ. 3
โ˜†11โ˜†
โ˜…12โ˜…
โ˜†13โ˜†
โ˜…14โ˜…
โ˜†15โ˜†
โ˜…16โ˜…
โ˜†17โ˜†
โ˜…18โ˜…
โ˜†19โ˜†
โ˜…20โ˜…
โ˜†21โ˜†
โ˜…22โ˜…
โ˜†22-1/2โ˜†
โ˜…23โ˜…
โ˜†23โ˜† ๐๐ญ. 2
โ˜…24โ˜…
10K READS! + ANNOUNCEMENT

โ˜…3โ˜…

1.7K 43 17
By nostalgicfearz

"Honey, wake up", Kandi's mom said as she opens the blinds.

"Mom, please close the blinds. My eyes are hurting", Kandi said, covering up her face.

"Remember, say your goodbyes and come straight home. Then in the morning, we're off to The Palisades", she said, walking out of her room.

★ ☆ ★

"It's the police, open the door!", Kandi said in a deep voice, banging on the door extra hard.

"Oh shit!"

"Is it actually the police?"

"Shut up!"

"Uh, hey office-

"Really Kandi? You can't be playing like that, man. I still owe them fools money for a speeding ticket from 2 weeks ago", Keisha said, pushing Kandi inside her house.

(Keisha is like the older sister to everyone else. She bosses everyone around and people know not to mess with her or her friends 'cause they know she'll fuck them up. Keisha is always mean there is no 'soft side' to her.)

"Wow, so y'all just gonna have a sleepover and not invite me", Kandi said, putting her hands on her hips.

"I told Keisha to invite you, but we didn't know if you would be okay with it since. . .you know, your moving", Stacy said, licking Cheetoh dust off her fingers.

(Stacy, Stacy, Stacy. .I don't like her. [and that's saying something 'cause I'm the narrator]. She joined the group during the summer and something just feels off about her.)

"I would've been okay with it. Now I'm mad all my friends are having a sleepover without me", Kandi said, sitting on the couch, pouting, with her arms folded.

"It's only 9:00, so just stay a little while and chill with us", Lani said, as she comes out of the bathroom.

(Lani is probably the nicest one out of the group. She's kind of shy, but once she warms up to people she starts to open up more.)

"Alright, I guess I can stay for a little while but after that, I gotta bounce", Kandi said, snatching the Cheetos bag out of Stacy's hand.

★ ☆ ★

"Guys we've watched at least four movies, I've gotta go", Kandi said, getting her stuff together.

"No, don't leave until I give you a hug", Stacy said, jumping over the couch.

"Awe, come here", Kandi said, holding her arms out for Stacy to hug her.

"Group hug!", Lani said, while she wrapped her arms around Kandi and Stacy.

"Aye, Don't forget about me", Keisha said hugging them even tighter.

"Have you said goodbye to your boyfriend yet?", Lani asked, with a smirk on her face.

"Girl- for the last time, Kevin and I are just best friends, and no, not yet. He told me to call him when I got home", Kandi said, chuckling.

"Yeah ok, we know you like him. Also, I hope you have fun at your new school and please do better so you can come back home sooner", Stacy said, eating a chocolate bar.

"Yeah and get you a man while you over there I'm tired of seeing you mope around all the time, you need some excitement in your life", Keisha said.

"One, I do not like Kevin" Kandi said, scrunching up her face. "And two, wow that's how you feel?", Kandi said, acting hurt.

"Girl- get on out of here so you can say bye to your man", Lani said, laughing.

"That's not my man!", Kandi hollered, while walking out the door.

"Whateva!" Lani yelled back.

★ ☆ ★

"Hello?", Kevin asked in his sleepy voice.

"Hey, I was just calling to let you know I'm home now, but you sound tired so I'll just leave you alone", Kandi said.

"Naw, I'm on my way right now. Ain't no way I'm gone miss saying goodbye to my best friend", he said as the phone gets tussled around.

"Ok well, I'll see you when you get here", She said twirling her finger around the phone cord.

"Aight", he said, hanging up the phone.

★ ☆ ★

"I'm coming!", Kandi yelled, while walking down the steps.

"Hey Kevin", She said, opening up the door to let him in.

"Wassup Kandi", Kevin said, while taking his shoes and jacket off.

"Nothing much, like I said on the phone I just got home, so I've just been waiting for you to come over", she said.

"Oh okay", he said, while grabbing the carton of spoiled milk out of the fridge.

"What kind of milk is this, it tastes a lil different", he said, scrunching up his face.

Kandi chuckles, "It's spoiled you idiot".

"What, why didn't you tell me that before I started drinking it!?", he says, running to the bathroom.

"Because I wanted to see your reaction, and that would've ruined the fun of it", Kandi said, trailing behind him.

"You're evil", he said, while brushing his teeth.

"But you love me", She said, smiling at him.

"Yeah you're right, I do", he said, after spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing his mouth.

"Aye, do you remember when we were eight and we went to them dance classes together?", he said.

"Yeah I remember", Kandi said, reminiscing.

"Well let's see if you remember the steps", he said, taking her hand.

"Kevin, how are we gonna dance to no music?", She asked, trying to get out of the situation.

"We don't need no music, just take my hand and dance with me", he said.

★ ☆ ★

Kevin decided to finally sit down after about twenty-five minutes of them dancing and goofing around in the bathroom.

(Let's just say this bathroom big as hell, aight? Cool.)

"I haven't danced in so long I forgot how fun it was", she said, sitting down next to him on the floor.

"Yeah me too", he chuckled.

"Um. . .I wasn't gonna tell you this but, since you're moving I just wanted you to let you know before you leave", Kevin said, looking at her nervously.

"Oh, go ahead", She said.

"We've been best friends for the longest, and over time I've developed feelings for you. I know this is a little sudden, but I just wanted to let you know how I felt before you left", he said, looking into her eyes.

"How long have you been feeling this way", Kandi asked.

"For a couple of weeks", he answered.

"Wow", She said, shocked.

"Well, do you like me back?", he said, scooting a little closer to her.

"Yeah, I like you back", She said, smiling.

"So. . . What do you like about me", he asked, licking his lips.

"Well, I like the way you carry yourself, your confidence, but sometimes you get too arrogant. I like that you open up to me and that you aren't afraid to talk to me about anything. Also, the way you dress is just so sexy to me", I say getting closer to him.

"Is that right", he asked, smirking.

"Mmhm", She said, looking down.

"Can I kiss you", he asked, grabbing her chin.

"Of course, but you gotta tell me why you like me first", She said, with a grin on her face.

"I like that you're not stuck up like some other girls and that I can be myself around you. I like that when I'm upset you always find a way to cheer me up and calm me down. Oh, and I like the fact that you always smell good", he said, bringing his head closer to her neck to smell the fragrance she sprayed on earlier.

"Can I have that kiss now", he whispered, bringing his face up from her neck, biting his lip.

Before she can even respond to his question his lips softly press onto hers. A wave of warmth came over her body as they continued to kiss. She never thought in a million years that she would be sharing her first kiss with her best friend.

★ ☆ ★

"Goddamn I gotta pee", Jennifer said, as she walked up to the doorstep of her home.

★ ☆ ★

"Oh shit!", Kevin whisper-yelled breaking away from the kiss.

"What was that?", Kandi asked.

"I don't know", Kevin said.

Jennifer starts to knock on the bathroom door, "Kandi, open the door I gotta pee!".

"I can't", Kandi said.

"Why not?"

"'Cause, I'm using it! Just go to the one upstairs", she said.

"Are you lyin- You know what I don't have time for this shit", Kandi's mom said, running up the steps.

"Ok, you gotta go. .like now!", Kandi said, opening the bathroom door and walking to the living room.

"Aight", he said, getting up.

"I'll call you when I get settled in at my uncle's house", She said, hugging him.

"Alright, bye baby" he said, before leaving a kiss on her lips.

"Bye", She said, waving to him while he walks down her driveway.

★ ☆ ★

★ If you enjoyed this chapter leave a vote! ☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.4K 46
"It can be difficult at times. But if you having knowledge of events that happen in future that you can't tell me is the price of loving you, then I...
385K 8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
245K 4.1K 30
"She's perfect and I hate it oh so glad you made it" - SZA (Ruby Martinez)
11K 491 30
Arrietty Mulligan is going through life and has been having fun doing it. Richie Tozier has grown up, the way everyone does, and he's been staring a...