Fake Was It ???

By Duniya_04

Hello guys hope you all are doing good well basically Iam just a reader here but I thought to give a hand on... More

His story
their first
Regret ??

their time

753 52 116
By Duniya_04

Hello guys so I am back with next chapter and thank u each and everyone for such a warm welcome I am glad that u guys are liking it , special thanks to JyotiSachdeva for the way u encouraged me thank u so much once again ❤❤
--------------------------------------------------------------

CONTINUE..........

They both were lost in each other forgetting about everything busy in their la la la land after few minutes sana came back to her senses and started to hit siddhart on his chest .

Siddhart didn't understand why she was beating him when he proposed her few minutes before , when it was going out of control sidhaart held her hand and pushed her towards the wall and said ' abey yee gadhi maar kyun rahi hai ? Pagal hogayi kya khushi se ? '

Sana was struggling to get free from siddhart but when she heard what he said her eyes started brimming soon she was crying .

Siddhart was shocked because sana was not the person to cry easily but he didn't know that when it comes to him her reaction would be different.

Without understanding anything he simply asked her ' what happened baby ? What I have done baby ? Kuch bolna darling ? '

Sana wipes her tear and glare at him gritting her teeth and says ' kutta ab tujhe pata bhi nahi kyun rorahi hu mai '

Seeing her anger siddhart gets scared and ask her ' meku kaise pata hoga baby mai prem jyotish thodi hun , ab bol kya hua aur yeh ghoorna band karr '

Sana then thinks for a while and keeps her hand near siddhart's heart and says ' you know how I was feeling when you didn't received my call , I thought I lost you forever mujhe samajh nahi aarha tha mai kya karu , kiske paas jao , I was blank and broken without you kullu,now promise me that you will not leave me jo bhi situations ho but you will not leave my side '.

Hearing her confession siddhart was feeling sad that he was going to let her go away from him when she loves him this much but now he decided that he will not leave her even if she says him to leave and after that he promises sana that he will not leave her not now and not in future and again hugs her tightly suddenly he remembers something and says ' abey moti tune kuch kaha he nahi when I proposed you ? '

Sana chuckles and says ' haan hayee rabba mai toh bhul he gayi thi tu ne meko propose kiya woh bhi sabke samne mera kullu bada hogaya hai ab usse camera ki fikar nahi hoti hai na ' saying this she started to shower kisses in his face like she always do to irritate him.

Siddhart gets irritated hearing this he thought that she would blush and become shy of him but who was he kidding she is sana she can do anything but he so badly wanted to see her blush , suddenly he smirked and said ' haan baby u said correct now I am big and you are also here and on top of that yaha pe camera bhi nahi hai so I think ' saying this he started to move towards her .

She at first thought he was just teasing her so she replied him ' what you think bebu ' and smirked knowing he will not do anything but soon her smirked turned into blush when he was walking near her , her leg started to move backward on her own .

Siddhart smirked seeing her blush ,he was loving the effect he has on her and knew only he has the power to make her blush like this, she was looking more beautiful with her eyes down and pink cheeks , soon her back hitted the wall and before she could escape he putted his hand on either side to block her from going.

Sana was shocked to see this side of siddhart but secretly she was enjoying this , she blushed more when siddhart said ' where you think you are going baby ? Nahh I am not going to let you go easily , the way you made me helpless in bb , I will take the revenge woh bhi chun chun ke ' his husky voice near her lobe made her legs jelly , she would have fallen if siddhart didn't held her by her waist.

Siddhart's heart was jumping with happiness though he was just teasing her but his heart was out of control when nibbled her soft lobe. He then asked her to look at him , when she didn't he forced her to do it and asked ' ab itna sharma kyun rahi hai bey , tu ne he kaha tha na ke tu mujhe gandi wali kiss karke chali jayegi ab kya hua ? Ab koun hai phattu haan bol ? ' he teased her.

Sana was blushing like anything but she controlled herself and said ' yeh kya karr raha hatth piche mujhe change karna hai ' saying this she pushed him but it was no use since he was more strong.

Siddhart kept looking at her lovingly and said ' haan toh karna maine kab bola na karr ' he smirked saying this . Sana replied ' haan toh hath tabhi toh mai jaungi washroom change karne '.

Siddhart smiled more and said ' yahi karr mujhe koyi problem nahi hai you know ? ' saying this he started laughing like mad because sana was dumbfounded and after few seconds she realised what he said and hid her face in her hand giggling softly.

Siddhart's breath was hitched seeing the most beautiful sight he slowly walked towards her and removed her hand from her face and made her face him by lifting her chin and just like that he pressed his lips on her forehead whispering the three magical word and hugged her tightly.

After that sana went to washroom to change she changed into simple yellow colour frock and let her hair free since siddhart loved her natural look after coming from washroom she went towards siddhart and sits beside him and kepts her head on his shoulder.

He also kept his hand on her shoulder and pulled her towards him and closed his eyes , sukoon was radiating from their face after those sleepless and longing night they both were sleeping peacefully.

After 3 hours siddhart wakes up and sees sana was already awake and was seeing something on her phone and by looking at her face he can tell that she is sad . So without thinking anything he asks ' what happened darling ? Why are you sad ? And what are you seeing in your phone?'

Sana was startled to hear his voice suddenly and started to shake her head and said ' nothing was just seeing some video '.

He know that she is lying so he forced her to say and threatened her that he will not talk to her . Sana gives up knowing how stubborn he is and shows her phone to him .

Siddhart first gets shocked then becomes disheartened to see his few fans were abusing sana tagging her and telling that she is fake her love for him is just for game and blahh blahh .

Siddhart looks at sana and his heart breaks more when heard her ' siddhaarthhh you know na I love you dil se , mann se , rooh se , I am not faking it siddhart, I didn't do anything for game saying this her eyes started to water .

He pulls her towards him and hugs her saying ' I know jaan you love me and only me and you don't have to prove this to anyone not even me because I know how much you love me and please avoid all this I don't want my baby to cry now smile'.

She smiles and pecks his cheeks and forehead lovingly and says ' okay kullu now let's go it's getting late '.

And just like that they started to spend their time with each other and soon they both were offered for bhula dunga both were happy and accepted the proposal without giving a second thought.

The song was super hit , people were loving their chemistry but they say right acchi cheezo me buri bhi aati hai just like that their bb housemates were commenting on their relationship saying that their chemistry is not good and blah blah blah but they royally ignored them . Soon the lockdown was announced and siddhart was reluctant to leave sana in her flat alone since shehbaaz has went to punjab so he dragged her with him.

His mom and niece sanjhh were happy to have her from morning till night sana and siddhart would spend with rita ma and sanjh , playing with each other , pulling each other's leg , sana and sanjhh had bonded well they would team up against him and would prank him in weirdest way .

One day siddhart was sleeping peacefully on his bed dreaming about their marriage ( siddhart romantic shukla 🤭🤭) when both sanjh and sana came to his room chupke se and started to paint his face with sketch and marker ( sanjhh buri baat hai yeh 😏😑😑 )
And clicked his pic and started to laugh like hell , siddhart woke up listening to their laughter, he sat up confused on what they are laughing and asked them ' oye tum dono aise hass kyun rahe ho koyi joke hai kya ? Aur yaha kya karr rahe ho ? Oye junior tu bata ?

Sanjh somehow controlled herself and said ' arre no senior we were just aise he you know na how sana is she cracked a joke that's why we were laughing ' saying this she look towards sana and winks at her and laughs again ( liar liar pant on fire 😏 ) .

Now siddhart was frustrated and went towards the kitchen to drink some water where his mom and sister neetu di were cooking something , on seeing siddhart they both tried their level best to control their laugh but it was not possible they burst out into laughter soon sana and sanjh joined them they were laughing like hell .

Poor siddhart didn't understand a bit and was scratching his head seeing them , sanjh pity him and turns her camera to selfie mode and makes him see his face .

Siddhart was shocked to the core on seeing his face , he looked at sanjhh then at sana and understands that this is their plan , it was always him who was their sheep . He didn't said anything just picked the jug full of water and threw it on sanjhh .

Everyone were shocked for a second until sanjhh screamed and stared to run behind him , siddhart was running around his mom and sister and was teasing sanjhh .

Sanjhh sighed and said ' yaar senior this is not fair I know it was my idea but sana also helped me equally' she whined and goes towards siddhart and hits his shoulder.

Siddhart rubs his shoulder and speaks ' pagal hogayi hai itna zorr se koun marta hai bey aur rahi baat sana ki ' he gaves her a look and she understands what he is saying and says done.

Sana sees both of them looking at each other smiling , she understands that something is going in their head so she silently moves away from there and wents towards hall to watch tv with rita ma and neetu di. She silently goes and sits beside his mother watching tv.

Both siddhart and sanjh takes jug of water and silently stands behind sana and siddhart gives a thumbs up to sanjhh , sanjh smiles and call sana .

Sana turns when sanjh calls her and then regret because they both had made her wet she was standing there fuming and soon tehy began to chase each other and plays like a children.

Rita ma sees this and says to neetu di ' I pray to God to keep my children like this only ' and neetu also nods at her smiling seeing them....

--------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for today

So ,how was it ?

If u liked this then plss comment and vote 🤞

I will be back soon till than take care and stay safe ......

~bushra 💫❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
135K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
207K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...