Fallin

By naaddiiee_

(Stay's Prequel) Is the school's nerd worthy of love? Or is there someone worthy of her love? 2020. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24 [ M ]
25 [ M ]
26
27 [ Final ]
Happy halloween! πŸ‘»πŸŽƒ

9

4.4K 203 84
By naaddiiee_

A dreadful Saturday morning greeted Rosé from her deep slumber, the bright sunlight peeking through her windows, almost blinding her.

"Phew." Rosé sighed as she sat up, yawning and stretching her arms. Another day for her to go to work.

After doing her usual daily routine with a positive attitude, Rosé went down the kitchen only to find her mom busily making pancakes and bacon.

"That's smells good." Chaeyoung complimented, hugging the back of her mother.

"Hello princess, good morning." Her mom turned around to give her a quick hug and a kiss on her forehead. Cause she, after all, is a mommy's girl.

"Morning mommy." Rosé greeted as she sat by the breakfast table.

"Where are the others?" Rosé asked, searching around for their "staffs" as what she would always say. The blonde girl really didn't like the idea of calling them maids, drivers, or butlers.

"They're on a vacation sweetie, I told them to have the weekend off." Her mom smiled, pouring her glass some milk.

"Aww that's so sweet, mom. You're the best." Roseanne smiled at her mother and started eating.

"So you're heading to work after?" Mrs. Park asked.

"Yeah, do you want me to get anything for you?"

"No sweetie." Her mom said, observing her silently.

"I see you're happy." Her mom noticed.

"What do you mean?" Rosé paused, widening her eyes that made her mom laughed.

"You're too obvious, love." Her mom caressed her beautiful long hair.

"So... who's the lucky girl?" Her mom pried, "Mom!"

"I swear it's nothing serious." Rosé dismissed, hoping her mom would drop the subject.

"Yet." Her mom smiled at her knowingly, "Because I remember a certain girl leaning against the door and clutching her chest while smiling like an idiot, last night." Her mom teased.

"Mom!" Rosé breathed.

"And I might have seen a Jennie Kim skipping on the way to her bike."

"You surely made the girl's night." Her mom smiled teasingly.

"You think so?" Rosé curiously asked.

"BINGO!" Her mom yelled.

"Aww mom, that's not fair!" Rosé pouted, hiding her face on her palms.

"Oh how it feels to be in love when you're young." Her mom smiled.

"I have nothing against Jennie. In fact, I really want her for you. She's a nice girl, very kind." Mrs. Park commented.

Roseanne's mom reached to hold her right hand and looked at her seriously, "I just want you to guard you heart, sweetie."

"It's the time for your firsts, but firsts aren't all that great, cause sometimes— most times, it's just plain painful." The older woman smiled at her daughter knowingly, squeezing her hand slightly.

"If your dad is still alive, I know he would be very happy for you."

"You think he'll like Jennie?" Roseanne asked.

"I think he would love her." She smiled at her mom's words.

–––

"Hey girl, you look radiant." Doug commented as soon as he saw Rosé coming in.

"Hey Doug!" The girl smiled at him to then proceeded to take her place by the counter.

"And stop saying that, it's embarrassing."

"Why are you embarrassed? But do tell me, my dear almighty Rosé, who's making your coochie rain?" Doug nonchalantly asked, making Roseanne's eyes almost pop out.

"Jesus Douglas, your choice of words." Rosé shook her head vigorously, erasing the nasty picture from her brain.

"Right! Then who's making you happy?" Doug rolled his eyes.

"No one." Rosé quickly replied.

"Doesn't look like no one to me, but oh well, I'll figure it out sooner or later." The man winked, making her face palmed herself. Just why is Doug so into her love life? Though it's not all bad because Douglas is a friend after all, but Rosé just wanna keep everything low key as of the moment.

The usual boring Saturday afternoon came by quicker than expected, Rosé looked at the huge clock hanging by the wall, humming in delight for she will be out of this hell hole in a few minutes.

"Hi Roseanne!" A small voice squeaked, taking Rosé off guard.

"I'm Yeon, we have marketing together." The girl shyly smiled.

"Oh, yeah hi." Rosé although looked puzzled, proceeded to scan the girl's items.

"That would be 12.95"

"Here, thank you Roseanne, see you at school." Rosé nodded, awkwardly smiling back.

"What was that all about?" Douglas asked.

"Since when did Roseanne Park had people calling her name aside from stupid, nerd and such? I meant no offense, but you get my point."

"Yeah none taken, and I don't know."

"You used to be this invisible girl ever since kindergarten, this introverted gal who loves reading and is good with academics. Who also has a really good voice, and that people likes to bully a lot. Because apparently they're just jealous, but now look at you, you got people finally calling your name." Doug chuckled.

"Yeah, it's crazy." Rosé shook her head.

"It's also making me feel uncomfortable." The girl admitted.

"Why?"

"You said it yourself, I was used to being all alone, being INVISIBLE. And I'm just low key scared of people starting to get to notice me now."

"What if they judge me, or if I make a mistake? And then they decided to hate me more." Rosé blabbered.

"I thought you don't care?"

"I don't. To be honest, I'm used to being bullied. It hurts— and I never get used to the feeling, but it's different when someone starts looking up to you then suddenly people begins to get jealous, hence why they try to bring you down." Roseanne explained.

"You mean to say you're scared that the person might leave if they saw the ugly parts of being with you?"

"Yes."

"I'm afraid that being with me is just too much for them, or that they find me embarrassing or... I don't know." Roseanne ran her fingers through her hair.

"Look at me..." Doug reached for her hands and made her face him.

"If he or she isn't brave enough to hold your hand and fight for you, then he or she doesn't deserve you. If he or she leaves you because he/she gets tired, then fuck him.. of her. You are worthy of love, of being with someone who truly loves you, who truly cares, who understands and who is not afraid to defend you in a heartbeat." Douglas smiled.

"You deserve someone who is afraid to lose you."

"So you better promise me that no matter how much you love someone if he or she isn't worth it, then don't be with him or her."

"You are too precious and it's sad that nobody sees that... even you." Douglas smiled weakly.

"If I weren't gay then you best believe that I will woe you gurl, you so are damn fine!" Douglas yelled making Roseanne laugh.

"Thanks Doug." The girl pulled her friend for a hug.

"You're beautiful, you matter, never forget about that." Douglas told her with a meaningful before turning back to do his thing.

Rose's POV

I grinned to myself, Doug really has a way with words, he never failed to make me feel good after every talk that we have. I can't help but be thankful, although I don't have a lot of friends, Doug, Jisoo and my mom were really my source of strength whenever I feel down.

I was so preoccupied with my thoughts that I almost failed to hear Douglas calling my name and asking me to look outside the glass walls, I tilted my head to find Jennie leaning on her bike across the street, waving her hand and smiling widely at me.

I widen my eyes and blushed at her antics, what is she even doing here? I hesitatingly waived back and smiled at her.

I noticed my phone ping afterwards, Jennie messaged me, telling me that she'll wait for me to finish my shift.

"So it's Jennie Kim, huh?" Doug teased. I slightly and shyly nodded my head, avoiding to look at him in the eyes.

"You sneaky, lucky, little bitch!" Douglas pulled my hair lightly.

"And you had the audacity to keep it away from me." Doug glared at me.

"But seriously though, you're one lucky girl." Douglas smiled, looking at Jennie. "And you deserved everything that comes in your way."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Girl! You're tall and flawless, not to mention the butt, oh lawd!" Doug made a silly exaggerated face, making me giggle.

"Shut up."

"But if she does something funny, or if she makes you cry, I sure as hell would beat the hell out of her. I don't care is she's a girl or small and a softie." Doug placed his chin on his palms, sighing at Jennie dreamily.

"Hey! I thought you were gay!" I yelled, smacking his arms.

"Hey! Chill out little miss possessive, I was just admiring the beauty." Douglas scoffed.

"Why don't you go ahead and I'll stay here and wait for the next shift, I know your ass is so excited to go date that angel."

"Am not!" I exclaimed.

"Sure Jan... If I have a dollar for every time you lie about your feelings for Jennie, I would be rich." He mocked.

"Stop!" I broke a huge smile.

"Look at you blushing like a small puppy." Douglas teased some more.

"Now go move your fat ass, before I changed my mind."

"Thanks Doug, you the best!" I peck his cheek before walking to the bathroom to change from my uiform.

"This bitch!" I heard Doug say one more time, making me giggle.

–––

"Hey!" I whispered against Jennie's ears, making her jump a little.

"Rosie...." She smiled so wide, just like she always do.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well I wanna take you out on a date in case it wasn't that obvious." Jennie smirked.

"Alright." I replied, suppressing my smile.

"Where do you wanna go?" The girl walking beside me, asked.

"I don't know, it was your idea to go out on a date."

"You should come prepared" I argued.

"I'm not really the outgoing type, I usually just stay at home or at the field practicing on my spare times. I only know a few places." She admitted.

"Well look at that, we already have so much in common." I teased, making Jennie chuckle.

"Wherever is fine actually, I'm not picky."

"Let's go to the hills? It's my favorite place."

"Where is that?"

"You'll see, come on." Jennie hop on her bike and she extended her hand for me to take, I took it in heartbeat although I wasn't really so sure as to where she's bringing me.

"It's a secret place that I go to when I feel like the world is just being too much, when silence itself is deafening."

"Is it okay?" I asked Jennie, who was pedalling her bike faster.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" She turned to look at me briefly before shifting her attention back on the road.

"I don't wanna invade your personal space." I looked down.

"You are not invading, I'm the one who's letting you in." She turned to face me again and smiled genuinely this time.

After 20 minutes or so, Jennie turned to a more secluded road, it's almost like a forest here and I'm starting to get a little bit scared so I decided to hugged Jennie's back a little bit tighter. She must have noticed me because the next thing she did was to reassure me that I'm safe with her.

"The road is getting a little bit difficult here, hold on tight alright?" I find myself nodding my head.

The road is bumpy, somehow wet and slippery, making it a little difficult for Jennie to maneuver the bike. I must admit it, the trail looked scary at first but after getting used to the vibe of it, I noticed how it's peaceful.  The birds chirping and the gentle breeze of the wind are the only sound that can be heard. The trees looked oddly beautiful too, it's like a little secret trail to a magical place.

"We're almost there." Jennie announced, and after a few more minutes we reached the top and it looks so breathtaking, I never knew a place like this exist here.

"Do you like it?" Jennie whispered, smiling proudly despite her obvious heavy breathing.

"Yes, yes I love it." I gushed.

"It's so beautiful up here." I mumbled, running around to see the view in different angles.

"Yes it is." She chuckles while looking at me.

Jennie sat down the grass, patting the space beside her, "Come sit beside me and let's watch the sunset together."

I obeyed and sat next to her. We sat in silence just admiring the beauty the world was offering us at the moment.

"I could really get used to this." Jennie leaned on my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Hmm..." I hummed, placing my head on top of hers.

The wind was gently brushing against our bodies but I didn't mind. Surprisingly, I don't find it that cold tonight.

"Do you feel cold?" Jennie asked, removing her head from my shoulder.

"No, are you?"

"A little." She shyly smiled.

"Come here..." I opened my arms, engulfing the little one in my arms.

"Warm hugs." Jennie mumbled, burying her face on the crook of my neck.

"This feels so nice." She heavily sighed, leaning fully against my body.

"Never knew Jennie Kim could be this soft." I chuckled, silently teasing her.

"Shhh! It's our little secret." Jennie shushed me, pausing for a little while.

"Can I confess something?" Jennie blurted out.

"Aside from the one where you like me, there's more?" I looked at her in a feigned a shocked face.

"Silly." Jennie mumbled, "Okay, but what is it?" I asked.

"I really wanna kiss you right now." My body froze upon hearing her confession, my heart pounding madly on my chest.

Kiss? K-Kiss me? Right here and right now?

"Oh, what would I have to give for me to kiss you." Jennie whispered, caressing my right cheek.

"Can I kiss you Rosie?"

What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck. What do I do? Do I say yes? I— do I want it? am I ready? I'm scared.

Jennie immediately stood up, saying the words; "I'm sorry it was a very selfish request." then shaking her head a little.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I heard Jennie mumbling all to herself and a couple more gibberish words that I can no longer hear clearly while she walks away from me. She was scolding herself for ruining the mood or something, I can't really think well, I'm still caught off guard by what she had just said.

I immediately ran after her, grabbing her wrist so she can face me and so I could grab her neck to crash her lips against mine. I couldn't believe what I just did, I kissed Jennie! I was the one to initiate it.

Jennie's lips were small and soft, the kiss was gentle and I couldn't explain what I feel. There were butterflies in my stomach that were wilding, my hands were shaky and I feel so nervous and terrified that I feel like puking. And the beating of my heart... it was beating so fast and so loud. But the kiss was flawless and mind boggling, and what's worst is that I'm slowly getting intoxicated with her lips. 

The feeling was all too good.

I thought Taylor Swift said the first kiss was fearless? This was anything but fearless. Our kiss lasted for a few seconds, Jennie and I panted like crazy and as I look at the girl in front of me who's liable for making me feel like crazy, I saw it, I saw something in her eyes, something that I've never seen before.

Her eyes looks soft and weak, if it could talk I know that it would tell me the words; "I surrender, I give up. You can have all of me and I don't care."

"So what are we after this?" Jennie whispered, looking at me as if she was drunk.

"I don't care." I shook my head in emphasis.

"We can be anyone you want." I paused, looking at her with intense emotion.

"Just kiss me again."

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 161 15
(In process) Chaeyoung is deeply in love with her girlfriend Jennie, she hides her secret life from Jennie. A serial killer.... What would happen i...
Stay By Nadie

Fanfiction

71.8K 2.9K 26
(Fallin's Sequel) Falling in love has always been easy, but will staying in love still be just the same? 2020.
402K 13.7K 28
in which a girl falls in love with an angel she doesn't deserve. chaelisa au. minor jensoo. started: june 28, 2018 ended: january...
9.3K 448 14
Rose x female reader "I want to kiss it all better." "Well, you shouldn't have hurt me to begin with."